I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

And the Kaliphlins called Avalonians hippies. yeesh!

"Tight-wearing, tree-hugging, elf-loving hippies who are squabbling over a porcelain throne", I think it was. And they are all welcome in Kaliphlin too.

:laugh:

"Tight-wearing, tree-hugging, elf-loving hippies who are squabbling over a porcelain throne", I think it was. And they are all welcome in Kaliphlin too.

:laugh:

Seriously? :look:

No I am kidding, it would be great to have an Avalonian hippie in our ranks! Then I can finally kick a hippie without starting an interguild conflict :devil:

No I am kidding, it would be great to have an Avalonian hippie in our ranks! Then I can finally kick a hippie without starting an interguild conflict :devil:

Well that offer is too god to refuse!

"Greetings Heroes and Heroines of Nocturnus,

I am requesting help of you in a quest to bring Dugal Maclean back to us. I have been informed that a potion called The Kiss of Life can bring him back from death but the ingredients are spread across all of Historica and our time is limited. Should you wish to help me in this endeavor, please travel to Cedrica by 17th of August and I will inform you further of the details.

Signed

Masa of Kaliphlin"

This is going to be a community story build where the participants are tasked with building a MOC, any size of your choosing depicting the finding or gathering of one of the ingredients necessary for the potion. If you wish to participate, please post a pic of your participating hero in this thread by the 17th of August. I plan to then post a second MOC depicting the gathered heroes as they discuss the ingredients needed for the potion. The ingredients then will be finalized and the participants will be free to build their MOC depicting their hero braving the wildernesses of their homeland in search of one of the ingredients.

Fellow heroes, we need your help:

While you are all waiting anxiously for book two, the community story build is on its way. We have three intertwining plot-lines that you can find here: Collecting the Pieces, Retracing our Steps, and Family Heirloom. You can join as many as you have time to participate in. Help bring Dugal back from the dead and tour all or Historica, It should be fun!

It's been too long since I last was active around here, due to work and other stuff piling up I took a break from Lego :blush:

Hopefully, I'll get back to building soon and I'd love to continue the as of yet unfinished tale of Lord Thror III. and his people :classic:

It's been too long since I last was active around here, due to work and other stuff piling up I took a break from Lego :blush:

Hopefully, I'll get back to building soon and I'd love to continue the as of yet unfinished tale of Lord Thror III. and his people :classic:

Glad to hear from you again :classic:

Sorry to double post

Not your fault that you are the most active Nocturnian poster at the moment :wink:

the most active Nocturnian poster at the moment:

Sadly, it doesn't take much! I yearn for my brethren. I suppose they're all hiding in their holes. Actually, now would be a good time to take control of Nocturnus. No resistance... Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

For now indeed. Book II is scheduled to start in Nocty. Hope everyone is ready!!

I'll try to, I want to slowly get back into building as soon as other (slightly more important) stuff is dealt with :sweet:

Sadly, it doesn't take much! I yearn for my brethren. I suppose they're all hiding in their holes. Actually, now would be a good time to take control of Nocturnus. No resistance... Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Dr Rod has always been here, resistance is guaranteed.

Alright Nocty homeboys- we need to get more active... and not just at night!

Avalonia had a community build and title challenges. Both were interesting.

Any thoughts on trying to replicate something like this?

I am particualrly intruiged by the fact that Nocty is made up of many non-human tribes. Orcs, trolls, cyclops, minotaurs...

Maybe we need to start a tribes type build where we identify the various non-human factions in Nocty and where they are located. I already know we have Drow and Werewolves, but who else populates these lands?

I will be building for a tribe of Raven like creatures using some Chima parts. I think there is room for many other tribes here in Nocty- so should we start indexing them and their locations?

This ties into what I'm currently working on- a series of MOCs showing a zombie village. It's faintly cosmopolitan though, there's a Night Elf, Orc and Grelf in the builds I've done so far. Plus the Werewolf guards. But still, I think it's a great idea!

Alright Nocty homeboys- we need to get more active... and not just at night!

Maybe we need to start a tribes type build where we identify the various non-human factions in Nocty and where they are located. I already know we have Drow and Werewolves, but who else populates these lands?

I will be building for a tribe of Raven like creatures using some Chima parts. I think there is room for many other tribes here in Nocty- so should we start indexing them and their locations?

Dr Rod is in the Nth Rakath Mountains, human though.. He does interact with Drow and goblins though from time to time. I can make a scene with a goblin cave in the Rakath Mountains some time.

I'd be up for a Tribes type community build. I'd love to make something for Minotaurs or Cyclops, among others.

On a side note, I've been very inactive here for a while, mostly due to moving during the summer and then being back at University now; however I'm a cooking up something for Nocturnus, so I'm not out of it yet!

Thror III. has his settlements in the valleys of the southern Rakath Mountains, but like Dr. Rod most of his people consists of humans. At least I think their dragons don't count as separate tribe, but more as mounts and war beasts.

A contest/community build centered around tribes does sound intriguing, though. Undead (esp. skeletons, mummies and ghosts/spectres), werewolves and minotaurs could serve as base, since I have a good number of those.

It's funny how a lot of Nocturnians are human- I suppose it's easier to identify with a human? Personally, I only have one human as part of my army, my Necromancer. I definitely think that the Swamp People need representing- that's my next project now I'm done with my Zombie Village (I just have to photograph my last MOC, and put the pictures up. Unfortunately that's going to have to wait a couple of days, my internets down, so I'm having to use my mobile broadband.). I just need a few more ideas for Swamp People dwellings.