I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Thanks.

can someone give me a short information, what is going on right now?

Is there a challenge right now?

Thanks.

can someone give me a short information, what is going on right now?

Is there a challenge right now?

No challenge, we are in transition. We assume ZC is in charge of this transition, but he is a little busy at the moment. However, all freebuilds until June 30th will get scored towards the final tally for "book 1" (the first 6 challenge period) gold. After June 30th, we don't know for sure what is going on.

I would assume (and hope) that all free-builds after the 30th would count towards book 2, or maybe even a "summer MOC-off" between the guilds.

Thank you very much - especially the top gets me interested

Here ya go mate. The second post i've added to show that i've inserted the large corner pieces to avoid having those holes between the corner pieces when you stack them.

9154255430_8ac46a242a.jpg9154251110_3b1cd89a27.jpg

That tower's so cool. Great work! Can't wait to see it done! :sweet:

What have the Drow been up to...

9248108401_e7af73ae55_c.jpg

So interesting times ahead... as Dr Rod was originally from the land of the tights wearers, how will he interact with any Avalonians that come visting Nocturnus? Time will tell I guess..

Dr Rod

Edited by Dr Rod

Gah! It doesn't look like my architect entry is living up to my standards. So I'm going to concentrate on freebuilds. Anyway, here are some new denziens. Oscarian Goblins, Mini Barrel Golems and two unnamed beasts.goblins.jpgminibots.jpgbeasts.jpg

9347929154_6b090cb00c_c.jpg

Legonardo sails to your shores under a blue flag, not being part of nocty nor avalonia at this point.

Legonardo sails to your shores under a blue flag, not being part of nocty nor avalonia at this point.

It sort of looks like you hit rock bottom :laugh::grin:

Just out of curiosity, did you sail down under Kaliphlin or over Mitgardia (or is Historica round :laugh::wink: )?

After wandering Nocturnus, I came to settle in a series of caverns in the Moruth Swamplands. The horror that has befallen Historica passed me by, but I return, my Lord, after my unforgivable absence. I have raised many levies of Zombie troops, and my Moruth Rangers have ventured forth and plan to infiltrate the other guilds. I have found the local inhabitants (swamp creatures for the most part) to be agreeable traders, and by banding together under my protection we plan to set up a fortified trading village in the swamp overlooked by my caverns. Paintings are to follow.

As ever,

Lord Vladivus

Jareth, that is fantastic! Angeli may no longer be part of GoH, but he is still an incredible builder and a great guy.

Now that the Guilds are being shaken around, The Petraea General Trading Company extends a warm welcome and invites you all to join Kaliphlin. We're rich and laid back and it's sunny all the time.

:classic: