I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Since I'll be pledging to this guild as soon as I have access to a camera, I feel like I should ask if anyone's seen the new Ewok Village?

Since I'll mostly be building around the swamplands, it looks a veritable trove of useful parts. Shame about the hefty price tag though.

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=83056

Yup, the Ewok Village would fit perfect in swamplands!!! You can also use the Ewoks as cute but deadly small monsters :D

You can also use the Ewoks as cute but deadly small monsters :D

Well they do EAT people...

Well they do EAT people...

Oh, that's true :laugh: I'll let my guards watch their actions then :laugh:

*picture*

That's unnecessary. :hmpf_bad: Why are Kaliphlins posting this everywhere? We know it's going on, so I don't know why we need “to know it” on every form in Historica. And keep yer Kaliphlin ads out of Nocturnus! We like our inactivity! :devil:

That's unnecessary. :hmpf_bad: Why are Kaliphlins posting this everywhere? We know it's going on, so I don't know why we need “to know it” on every form in Historica. And keep yer Kaliphlin ads out of Nocturnus! We like our inactivity! :devil:

:laugh: No need to be hard on us though. The Mitgard-ians did it too...

It's a form of advertising :tongue:

Count Balthasar could not make it in time, but some other Nocturnians did make it!

9048977051_acf4493289_c.jpg

(West Inner Mpya Stedor in a Celebration Time, click on the picture to read all about it!)

They made it:

Lord Darecold (Hersb.)

Master Racoon (Hersb.)

Dr. Rod (Dr. Rod) - (Different clothing)

Dr. Rod's assistent (Dr. Rod)

S'dak'l'vil'th (Hyler Talliwell)

Sir Tercel (Captain Nemo)

Queen Yvonnel (Angeli) - (Different tail)

Edited by Damaximus

Haha, great work on how you implemented all those characters from GoH!

Balthasar wanted to come, but was too occupied with the work on his palace

9083834790_3402d06e7d.jpg

9083831284_678c764ea4.jpg9081683337_7a60b58625.jpg

Edited by Balthasar

Thanks folks!

@NiL_FisK_Urd:

The middle with the big window will become a large tower. Left of this tower will come a second layer. I plan to add a wooden third layer on top of the second layer right of the center tower, but only if it looks good. On top of the second layer on the left, will come a second large tower. The whole castle will be put landscaping, either dark gray rocky or green with lots of plants.

But the whole is only a frontal view, if you look from behind or from the side, you could see the structural elements.

The largest thing i've ever build. Worthy of Nocturnus :-)

Thanks for the description - could you post a close-up picture of the watchtower to the left? I really like it (and i want to copy some details for my upcoming drow army ^^)

Thanks for the description - could you post a close-up picture of the watchtower to the left? I really like it (and i want to copy some details for my upcoming drow army ^^)

Sure. I'll make some picture tomorrow when I get home and show some techniques as well