I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Nice work Jareth!

Wow, I didn't checked the Mitgardian forum for a week and I was 4 pages behind...

Anyway, they were talking about a red&gold bear shield. I do see that a bear may fit Mitgardia, but it also fits Nocturnus as well. Especially if you consider the colours (Red & Gold) :laugh:

They've had bears in several MOCs. I think a lizard or serpent is more Nocty

They've had bears in several MOCs. I think a lizard or serpent is more Nocty

There is a difference between a white bear (as in polar bear) and a brown bear (as in wilderness bear). So I still think it should be based on the colours more than on the herald itself.

I am doing difficult now because I always said this guy was from Nocturnus as his colours represent Nocturnus:

alleenridders_pi_18.jpg

Mighty collegues of darkness,

Here a short update of my current project, Balthasars Palace, on which i've been working for the last two months. Just so you know there is activity on my part.

The castle/palace will be in the lego 'Black Knights' style, with some gothic architecture in it. I estimate the whole project its about 40% complete now. The next three months i'm expecting to complete the main tower (40%) (will be behind the gatehouse) and the landscape (20%).

Good luck constructing (and spreading greed ofcourse)!

Count Balthasar Nero of the Black Knigths

8899961191_5b39b9431f.jpg8900573514_d0289b669d.jpg

8899953417_da504a9eea.jpg8900564724_da3bf3d4d6.jpg

Looks great! The black and light grey look very well together--can't wait to see this impressive castle when it's done!

Looks amazing Balthasar! Great shape! Can't wait to see it when it's done!

Yep good stuff!! I'm coming to visit and see how its going.

Been away for a long long time but wanna get back in. Should I read almost two hundred of thread pages or someone can make me a briefing of last eight months, please :tongue:

Edit: Just saw that it's Done. Last Challenge was awesome - and that's what's up with all the fuss I saw lately.

Gotta read to vote. :thumbup:

Edited by Cij Daoke

Cij,

Just the first part is done, we are moving on to continue the project. Stick around if you want, there is much more to come!

Been away for a long long time but wanna get back in.

Get building then :wink: , Nocty needs some free builds to flesh out the land... and yes I should do so too.

Dr Rod

Thanks for the comments, my dark compagnions. Rumors say that suspisious bricklink transport have been visiting the buildingsite on a regular basis. I'll might make another report on the progress in one month.

Welcome back Cij! How was your holiday in the underground realm?

This may well come to fruition, just wait and see I guess,

Woot for GoH shields and thanks for doing it admins!!

I like that we can easily see where a GoH member resides (or did originally?) now as I lost track of most of the inhabitants!

Dr Rod

Edited by Dr Rod

I like that we can easily see where a GoH member resides (or did originally?) now as I lost track of most of the inhabitants!

I was thinking excactly the same thing when the shields appeared yesterday! :thumbup:

Nocturnians (or anyone really), have the Drow ever been represented in any way other than with brown skin/ears? I want to use the Drow but those are not common pieces.