I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

no problem :)

here is a little teaser ;)

const15.jpg

const53.jpg

Edit: And a minifig teaser: Drow Angel of Fire (this is how it looks when a Drow specializes in elemental magic:)

angel-of-firet.jpg

and on white

angel-of-firewt.jpg

Edited by Angeli

no problem :)

here is a little teaser ;)

const15.jpg

const53.jpg

Edit: And a minifig teaser: Drow Angel of Fire (this is how it looks when a Drow specializes in elemental magic:)

angel-of-firet.jpg

and on white

angel-of-firewt.jpg

Amazing.

BTW, After seeing that Drow video (I now know the pronunciation, yay!), I can now deduct that NRG Cole's head is perfect for your armies.

Those Collumns are a work of genius. I just wish they came in white.

Angeli, I am a little suprised to find that you haven't read the RA Salvatore books. Your creations emulate menzoberanzan so well, I thought you must have.

Anyway, I'd recomend them, with the possible exception of the cleric's quintet. I'd also recomend "Goblin Gate" and "Goblin Wood" by Hilari Bell, and the Spiderwick Chronicles by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black for good nocturnus feeling books.

My recomendations are also good for younger readers as well.

is Nocturnus going to show its greatnes to the next challenge? Who will enter? Any new teasers?

Edited by Angeli

althugh the tide of the conversation has waned... Shout out to BG2, I also played it forever. Angeli's avatar always makes me smile when I see it.

BTW, the sneak preview looks good!

I am done! :))

And a full day before the deadline ;) And I am always late ;) 48x48 restriction made it possible (and I am still against it ;) but still, IT IS DONE :) Tomorrow, I will take good photographs of the cliff, and present Waterdeep in all its colors ;)

But today, a little teaser: awakening of the water elemental ;)

const81.jpg

Those white leaves look fantastic! I can't wait to see the entire build!

WOW Angeli! I am sure this is be 48x48x40000, it looks amazing so far!

so, how many entries do we have?

I'm not sure, but your creation would have outdone mine so....I guess I'm not regreting running out of time.

I'm moving soon, so I'll have to see if another creation is in the works or not. It also helps if I get inspired, and for whatever reason I just wasn't inspired by the elemental challenge.

is Nocturnus going to show its greatnes to the next challenge? Who will enter? Any new teasers?

I haven't been too keen on challenges 3 & 4 so I didn't enter.

I will be doing free builds though...

Dr Rod

Edited by Dr Rod

so, how many entries do we have?

Rogueang calculated 2 from Nocturnus. He posted the totals in the Introduction/Questions thread.

you know, my dear evil friends, the world is not going to enslave it self!

enough merrymaking and start pillaging!

the world is shaken by the elementals, now is our chance! :)

you know, my dear evil friends, the world is not going to enslave it self!

enough merrymaking and start pillaging!

the world is shaken by the elementals, now is our chance! :)

to afraid to attack us when we are not challenged by supernatural beasts?default_tong.gif

Hello fellow Heroica-nites (Er whatever), I would like to join the Guilds of Heroica game, as a fellow member of the great guild of Nocturnus! I’ve looked at the various guilds, and have decided that his is the place to be! So I hope I can become a part of your devious dark guild, as the sigfig I created called the Witch Lich King of Moruth. I’m fairly new to this, and so I wanted to make sure I set up everything right—so if something’s wrong in my signature please tell me. Any who, here’s an introduction to my character, as well as a cool picture I created about him.

witch_lich_king_before_the_second_defeat.jpg

The Witch Lich King of Moruth

The creature that is now known only as the Witch Lich King of Moruth was according to legend, born during the great Lion and Black Falcon War; long before the formation of Historica. Said to be once a noble Baron of the Black Falcons; the Lich King soon dwelled too deeply into the dark arts. Consumed by its evil magic and the promise of everlasting life, the Baron lead forces of horrid creatures against his own human brethren. Defeated by the Black Falcon King in battle himself, the Baron’s body was destroyed, but his sole escaped—only to be resurrected with the same black magic twelve years later in the form of a lich and sorcerer. He gained great power, but again was defeated. However the Lich King escaped, and fled into the swamps of Moruth, weakened and broken. With the formation of Historica soon after, the Lich king knew he would have to bide his time before he could risk striking again. However, now with fractures appearing in Historica following a failed assassination attempt, the Witch Lich King of Moruth sees a new opportunity for power, and begins to emerge from the swamps once again to gain strength, immortality, and total control…

Everything seems to be in order, welcome to the guild of unspeakable horrors. Do you have a picture/canvas of your elite troops that work for the Witch king of Moruth?

Thanks for accepting me!

Everything seems to be in order, welcome to the guild of unspeakable horrors. Do you have a picture/canvas of your elite troops that work for the Witch king of Moruth?

Not yet...well I mean most of his original army died a couple hundred years ago. Although I can make more! I'll post some pics soon. Thanks

Thanks for accepting me!

Just making sure you haven't confused the Guilds of Historica and Heroica game. You are more than welcome to join both but the RPG is played in the games forum, here we build to win challenges for our guild and bring our lands to life in LEGO.

Welcome aboard.

Just making sure you haven't confused the Guilds of Historica and Heroica game. You are more than welcome to join both but the RPG is played in the games forum, here we build to win challenges for our guild and bring our lands to life in LEGO.

Welcome aboard.

Yeah this is the way cooler than Heroica :laugh:

Yeah this is the way cooler than Heroica :laugh:

Maybe I have confused them? Why would they name them basically the same thing?! Curse you Poseidon! In all actuality, I thought they were both the same thing. Oh well, I will stick around here since time constraints + going back to college in nine days won't help! So this one is about building mocs, contests, etc. While the other is about the game play characters? It's so hard to find a list or something that explains what everything is...is there something like that?

Edited by Captain Nemo