I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

For now, other guilds will have to wait ;)

Our mathron mother Yvonnel has hired a bunch of fast runners to bring this bounty to every corner of Nocturnus; with such a lovely bunch of adventurers, bounty hunters and evil idle characters, this is going to be a sure thing:

7260507244_49715a53b7_c.jpg

(btw, we enlisted help of the painter from the other guild, so no one would be implemented from Nocturnus. Note that it would matter anyway, the power is going to shift pretty soon now ;)

Excellent!

So it seems the Drow have committed treason and have turned against their Nocturnian ruler!

Smart move, now Avalonia have an even better reason to come over and wipe the Drow out! Nocturnus won't protect you now, I'm sure the Lord Of Nocturnus will now allow Avalonia's army to cross his lands to get the Drow!

War it is!

It will be interesting to see if anyone sides with the Drow and brings them Lord Ssilyrrlith.

Avalonia will stand and fight alongside the men of Nocturnus and bring the Drow to justice!

Excellent!

So it seems the Drow have committed treason and have turned against their Nocturnian ruler!

Smart move, now Avalonia have an even better reason to come over and wipe the Drow out! Nocturnus won't protect you now, I'm sure the Lord Of Nocturnus will now allow Avalonia's army to cross his lands to get the Drow!

War it is!

General Grimm offers safe passage to those wishing to destroy the Drow for their attempt on the life of our ruler!

You may rest at my strongholds and my loyal troops will aid you in any way possible, we have tolerated the Drow and their insanity until now but a line has been crossed and payment is owed......Grimm always pays his debts.

Excellent!

War it is!

It will be interesting to see if anyone sides with the Drow and brings them Lord Ssilyrrlith.

Avalonia will stand and fight alongside the men of Nocturnus and bring the Drow to justice!

Aw, dammit! I was looking forward to sending in the assassin!

General Grimm offers safe passage to those wishing to destroy the Drow for their attempt on the life of our ruler!

You may rest at my strongholds and my loyal troops will aid you in any way possible, we have tolerated the Drow and their insanity until now but a line has been crossed and payment is owed......Grimm always pays his debts.

Sigh... Time to upgrade the wall on the walled city MOC I had been tinkering with...

If Drow were politicians, they would say that this is just an excuse for the Avalonians to invade; but as we are not, we will say that any Nocturnian that is invaded and defeated by the Avalonians should not have had name "Nocturnian" bestowed on him in the first place ;)

This guild is a union of strong and powerful men; and all I've seen until now are just empty boasting of men in green hulahoops :) I don not believe a thing until I see few mocs of invading parties, searching for the Drow spies in your cities/forests/slums, preparing for war (what war?:); war caravans etc ;) Here's a good opportunity to show your guild colors on black Nocturnus soil;)

Btw, Drow rule supreme! :)

t-aldinach.jpg

If Drow were politicians, they would say that this is just an excuse for the Avalonians to invade; but as we are not, we will say that any Nocturnian that is invaded and defeated by the Avalonians should not have had name "Nocturnian" bestowed on him in the first place ;)

This guild is a union of strong and powerful men; and all I've seen until now are just empty boasting of men in green hulahoops :) I don not believe a thing until I see few mocs of invading parties, searching for the Drow spies in your cities/forests/slums, preparing for war (what war?:); war caravans etc ;) Here's a good opportunity to show your guild colors on black Nocturnus soil;)

Btw, Drow rule supreme! :)

t-aldinach.jpg

Your Drow is looking a little sick. Fresh air getting to it? ;)

No but seriously, we should get Citizen Brick to print us some proper Drow heads.

No but seriously, we should get Citizen Brick to print us some proper Drow heads.

wait for series 8 ;) but shhhhhhhhhh ;)

of course, there could always be that I was misinformed... then nothing of the wings either... or maybe later, but I can not wait that long

Ninjago has some good faces on black head, but Drow should be beautiful, elfish like, females should be with seducing, "full" lips, but harsh eyes

like this:

674985.jpgdrow-ranger-1-226x300.jpglolth02pg6.jpg

and my favorite:

Drow_elf_fan_art_by_Tsabo6.jpg

wait for series 8 ;) but shhhhhhhhhh ;)

of course, there could always be that I was misinformed... then nothing of the wings either... or maybe later, but I can not wait that long

Okay, you actually have to spill what you have heard!

Okay, you actually have to spill what you have heard!

I believe you mean "seen"

Angeli do these drow spies look familiar?

7260919006_d00b33963c_c.jpg

excellent banner btw :wink:

I, Lord S'dak'l'vil'th, will allow armies to cross my borders and will provide supplies if necessary through trade. I will not fight outright yet, for my few drow retainers may side with those of their heritage, but if the drow become too bold, I will lend my magic to the whole of Nocturnus. Yvonnel, I am sorry, but you have gone too far this time!

Edited by Hyler Talliwell

Dr Rod shall continue to stand guard (or have his loyal troops do so) over the northern approaches to Nocturnus.

Marching an army from the north shall be deemed an act of war.

The Drow shall continue to travel freely within the northern realms of Nocturnus.

Dr Rod

We are not boasting, just speaking the truth!

We were already angered by the Drow and their constant threats and insults. Now they have really over stepped the line and plunged Nocturnus into cival war! Avalonia will support the true ruler of Nocturnus and together with our brothers from Nocturnus we will crush this Drow rebelion!

Oh, it seems the under verse dwellers wish to rise up and steal my hard won throne. This is of course the nature of Nocturnians, and I welcome the conflict! I look forward to Nocturnians showing their true alliances, and given time will present some MOCS of my own too (post Brickworld)

Let us see what the Avalonians can bring in the form of war too.

I got somehow the feeling it is wiser for Mpya Stedor to don't break their relation with the Drow and to support their rebellion...

Even we respected the current leader of Nocturnus and have absolute no problem with him :classic: so that's why Mpya Stedor will not send their assassins after him!

It's useless to say Mpya Stedor won't host armies on their way to Nocturnus as since our mighty city was founded, the maximum number of soldiers of a faction inside the city-walls was 10 :thumbup:

And now my spies and diplomats will do their homework :wink:

Lord Ssillyrylith will not sit by whilst these Drow bang on the war drums! He instead takes the fight to them directly!

7277831186_3c6175cc96_z.jpg

The Drow revealed by I Scream Clone, on Flickr

We have hunted out the underground vermin, and realise now why Angeli keeps referring to the deaths of "Drow" as imposters.....

It's because the Drow are nought but ants under our feet, see how small they are! Why I could destroy this whole place with but a few cleaves of mine axe!

gallery_2955_116_24844.jpg

:laugh::tongue:

Lord Ssillyrylith will not sit by whilst these Drow bang on the war drums! He instead takes the fight to them directly!

We have hunted out the underground vermin, and realise now why Angeli keeps referring to the deaths of "Drow" as imposters.....

It's because the Drow are nought but ants under our feet, see how small they are! Why I could destroy this whole place with but a few cleaves of mine axe!

Ha! Send in someone with a cold, and let them sneeze the Drow to death!

That made me laugh. Game on!

:classic:

When we said we would 'crush' the Drow, we didn't think it would be literally!!! :laugh:

Nice to see Nocturnus has things under control.

We have marched an army to the Nocturnus border and there we have set up camp. We are here to aid Nocturnus if we are needed. Our presence is a statement to the Drow so they know that we are ready to help Nocturnus if we are needed. We hope the combined army of Avalonia and Nocturnus will be a strong deterant and make the Drow think twice about trying to fight!

We don't want a war, but we are ready to assist Nocturnus if it comes to it.

A WARNING TO THE DROW:

If you are mad enough to try and take on a United Historica who have the power of the Crystals behind them, then only your annihilation will be your reward!

REX

This pending war is very interestin. Oh how I wish I had time to particpate in the amazing builds and Mocs each guild has created. I look forward to watching this unfold, and the Drow crushing all those beneath them! Although sadly I'm not participating, my armies would be on the right side of the Drow - ready to march on all of its enemies.

haha :iamded_lol:

The Werewolves are still on the backside from the Drow.

We don't attack at first, but if it's necessary, we will fight.

We will support the Drow with everything he need.

Maybe our loyal Trading Partners from Kaliphlin are still for us.

The Werewolves are still on the backside from the Drow.

We don't attack at first, but if it's necessary, we will fight.

We will support the Drow with everything he need.

Maybe our loyal Trading Partners from Kaliphlin are still for us.

Uh oh, in the build I'm uploading tomorrow, I have a Werewolf backing up my Avalonians. :sceptic:

I better sort that out.

Uh oh, in the build I'm uploading tomorrow, I have a Werewolf backing up my Avalonians. :sceptic:

I better sort that out.

there could be a lot of fraction of werewolves :) even the color of their fur could vary (I would love to see white werewolves:)

As for that pity marketing trick of our so-called guild leader, as formidable in build as in presentation, it is still just a marketeering trick. You have good PR, but we have better warriors, and soon we will sort thing out. Or someone else is going to do this for us, and take reward ;)

Great minicastle, btw, our children build the same, for playing war. Who said you have nothing in common with us? :)

Here's what is new with Drow:

drow-party.jpg

Whit the death of Valsharess, Yvonnel has position herself on the top of the matriarchate. Known as unusually cruel, smart and with good connections, no one wanted to oppose her.

Every Drow has a thrust for power. The more powerful they become, the bigger the thrust. It is common knowledge that the lowest of Drow have no desires at all, needing only food, and roof over their heads. Give them three slaves, they will want few more. Give them a house to rule, they will want a street. Give a young girl an empire, she will want a whole world...

And what is a best way to get the world? Make other armies fight each other, then swoop and conquer all!

She strongened her relationships with Khaliphlin offering better trade deals, safer trade routes and new markets. All customs on Khaliphlin products were lowered.

She hired some surfecers with lighter tones of skin, dressed them in green and paid their leaders to make camps in Avalonians forests, and launch raids on Mitgardia. She also hired other groups of humans to do the same, just from Mitgardian soil. And not even the leaders of these bandits new that their employers were Drow, as she used intermediary on intermediary. It was so easy, Drow have a lot of money, and no wish for it. Khaliphlians desire money, Mitgardians honor, Avalonians peace with everything, and Nocturnians, power.

But, she knew that she firstly needs to establish herself in her own house. And not all Nocturnians were just quite there, when her leadership is in question. There were few notable persons, few names known through common people, and she is yet to handle them. For now, her glaze is to the all the small tribes, bands, cults, clans and similar, all over Nocturnus, a large army of divided people without a cause or direction. So, she arranged a meeting, and made a special note, saying that she WILL be very disappointed if someone does not show. So, Everyone showed:

slimy creatures from the dark swamps, lizard-folk

swamp-folk.jpg

water breathing creatures from the sea, from the shores of East,

water-demons.jpg

noble genies from their city up on the clouds,

genies.jpg

Drow leaders from other cities, representing most notable houses:

House of dark animal trainers, Mae-Var,

drow-house-mae-var.jpg

Moon warshiping house of Unar-Kaer,

drow-house-unar-kaer.jpg

Male runed house of Kista Enari,

drow-house-kista-enari.jpg

Magic filled house of Maev-Tunar,

drow-house-meav-tunar.jpg

And high-born house of Luna-Estare

drow-house-luna-estare.jpg

Ilihtids from the depths of Underdark,

ilihtid.jpg

leaders of few notable (and biggest) bandit parties:

Fire dragons, led by a half-dragon iron lady:

fire-party.jpg

Point hawks, archery band-party from the woods near the border:

point-party.jpg

Steel-shirts, led by aasimar twins:

steel-party.jpg

undead lord of the nearby city whom came with his vampire brides (so cliché, she thought),

undead-party.jpg

fallen angels from the conquered celestial cities,

snake people from the deep forests of Nocturnus, hardened by shadows and humidity

snak.jpg

Werewolves sent as delegation form one notable Nocturnus guild member ;)

werewolves.jpg

and others leaders with few thraals from every fraction that had some military or strategically power. A big hall, with one long desk and tens of chairs, and on top, she, the new Mathron mother. She lifted her cup, and said:

" You all know me; you all adore me. I am the strength of Nocturnus, and I will lead this guild to the top. And all of you, each and single one of you is pulling me back in this cause" - and she took a long sip from her cup, leaving gathered people to boil in their fear of not knowing what will happen next - "I thus, I do not need you, and you are bothering me. I hope your transit to the other world will be slow, and painful. Go away."

From shadows, her assassins emerged with bows and arrows, magic and darts, and none of the leaders were left standing.

"Good" she said with smile - "All of you left were second in command; now, you are first. And you can either follow me, or you can follow your leaders (to the other world:). What will it be?

"Praise Yvonnel, may she live for ever!" one man started yelling, and others followed. And, so easily, she enlisted "irregulars" and non-aligned armies. Hundreds of new soldiers, to be put as a front line for invading Avalonian army. And while they fight each other, Drow numbers will continue to grow, and one time, when the time is right, she will strike!

"You will now return to wherever rock you crawled from, and wait for my orders. With each of you, one of my associates will come, and they will be running things in my name. Remember, only if you win, you stay alive. Victory is life!*

*(wow, ST DS9 flashes:))

Ideas for mocs: you can make a moc either trading with these new races, or fighting with them, trying to flush out Yvonnels Drow that were sent to "run things". Dark forests, abandoned villages, ruined temples, underwater outposts, swampy villages, mountain tops, everything goes.

And we are STILL waiting for the head of that so-called-lord-of-Nocturnus, Slithirit, Slithered, or what was his name... Do not make us angry, and we do get angry while waiting...

Some of the minifigs from this meeting:

drow-house-mae-var-05.jpg

fire-party-04.jpg

genie-overseer.jpg

light-squad-01.jpg

.jpg

light-squad-02.jpg

light-squad-09.jpg

meav-tunar-03.jpg

steel-party-04.jpg

swamp-folk-01.jpg

swamp-folk-08.jpg

swamp-folk-09.jpg

swamp-folk-leader.jpg

A bold strike from the Dorw! But, not unexpected. This truly will shake the foundations of Historica to its core.

As I was reading this, when Yvonnel thanked all of the leaders I thought, "this is not drow behavior". But, then the assasins came out, and I thought "Brilliant!".

BTW...my favorite minifig is the giant Plankton. He will crush Bikini Bottom, while the rest head for Historica