I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

That burning snow tower is awesome. That lava stream is just gorgeous. Really cool.

A WIP that I'm trying to get right. It was originally going to be the watchtower, but very early on it became clear that there weren't enough of the right parts available to me - new plan was make it a ruin and use as much of the wall pieces to make it look like a tower. I think the top half sucks (a lot is out of picture)... so I will probably get rid of most of the tower section and just make it a bridge ruin MOC, I will have to do something else for a real watchtower.

Background story: built right where the rocks meet the swamp. Typical Orcitecture, bad location to build! What happens is when the sludge moves, bits fall off. The bridge is crumbling from the bottom, much of it has sunk into the mud. The piles were driven well, at least! Long abandoned as a base / strategic position, a small band have been stationed as watch - there is no guarantee that it will still be standing tomorrow.

6392994839_5e622df844.jpg

This was the only photo I took that the focus operated correctly - it is of the "back" bottom 2/3.

Background story: built right where the rocks meet the swamp. Typical Orcitecture, bad location to build! What happens is when the sludge moves, bits fall off. The bridge is crumbling from the bottom, much of it has sunk into the mud. The piles were driven well, at least! Long abandoned as a base / strategic position, a small band have been stationed as watch - there is no guarantee that it will still be standing tomorrow.

Lots of potential, I like the idea of the decaying structure, sludge movement and the concept of "Orcitecture" !!

Dr Rod

Here's my watchtower, Burning Snow.

100_1151-800.jpg

I thought, I saw such a tower previously... ah yeah, it was in Lord of the Rings :laugh:

Ingenious man :thumbup:

My Lord,

We received the message, that our Battleship arrives in a few days.

They bring more Wolfmen and we can do raids with this ship.

We are experts for fast robberies :thumbup:

Maybe we can also make some trades with the Kaliphlin Guild :thumbup:

6396886921_54aba5462f_z.jpg

"Greetings Master, my sincere apologies for arriving so late, my (previous) minions (who I've punished properly, they are now become permanent parts of the Moruth swamps) failed miserably to transport my bone chariot through the swamplands, something that delayed us greatly.

6396886729_0440d05066_z.jpg

6396886575_cc36533cc3_z.jpg

6396886411_a5d02d2013_z.jpg

The enchantress Ratsayhedno from the Citadel of Ruzd in the Moruth swamplands has arrived to serve Lord Ssilyrrlith. (backstory for Ratsayhedno will be added later, need to sleep now :blush:)

Welcome To the darkside Ratsayhedno, it's great to have such a strong member in our guild.

Our Battleship arrived today, but they having much battles, so the sails damaged :wink:

(I need two more days for coloring, I made sails by my own :wink: )

Preview without sail

1322325404m_SPLASH.jpg

1322325412m_SPLASH.jpg

1322325425m_SPLASH.jpg

1322325435m_SPLASH.jpg

Trough our journey, we get a great ally with a Berserker

1322325419m_SPLASH.jpg

That is a really nice looking ship you have there. It is good we now have mighty warships to counter any enemy navy.

Thanks, but now when I watch these pictures... I don't like it :sick:

It looks not like this I had in my head :sceptic:

I know how that feels (I think it is because you do have an image in your head to start with). But when I look at it, I see awesomeness. Great idea, love the minifigs on the battleship, the back of the ship is beautiful and overall is awesome.

I can't wait to see it with brown sails.

:blush:

Thanks, I like the backside too, but thats mostly the only thing :hmpf:

The sails are black :devil:

Edited by Hersbrucker

Black sails will look even better.

(I don't know why I thought they were brown) What do you use to make the sails?

I use old Napkin from linen.

They where Yellow, so I dye them right now.

They are more heavier than original sails, but it works. I tried it today

Edited by Hersbrucker

Coastal watchtower has been competed and posted

And now just for fun, under the 'war machine' challenge banner, a large chariot.

Once a year, just before harvest season, the Ogre tribe of Widow's Pass travel to bring tribute to Lord Ssilyrrlith, and to reaffirm their alleigance by swearing a blood oath.

6408556665_38df4fa639.jpg

6408556091_6f3f944dd3.jpg

ES

Welcome aboard to all the new recruits! Your skills and kills may be needed in the future.

Ratsayhedno, the years haven't been too kind have they?

Ratsayhedno, the years haven't been too kind have they?

No, they haven't, many sleepless nights trying to find a way to bring my prince back to life, so far without success, but I refuse to give up, if I have to spend a thousand years and burn the whole world in the process I will bring him back, mark my words.

Keep it black so the other Guilds don't know whos ship it is til its to late :devil:. Also should we create a creatures and places thread for are Guild