I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

IMG_4669-1-2.jpg

My Lord, appologies for my late arrival. My name is Jen, I am of Elven decent. My skills with the double-ended axe are second to none. I hope it is not yet too late to join this fine army of Nocturnus? My comrades in arms are camped just outside the Kelra Labyrinth awaiting message to join me at your side. What say you my Lord?

That looks a mean axe2 for sure!!

Welcome to the Darklands.

Dr Rod

Greetings my fellow lords!

001-Gzar.jpg

For those who are not familiar with me, I am Grand Warlock Gza'ar.

You must excuse my tardiness gentlemen, for I was detained scouring the great Swamp of Moruth, searching for a good place to build our outpost, as our glorious leader instructed me several weeks ago.

I must say that I have found a suitable location and that the construction is under way, but there is more...

I found ruins of an ancient civilisation all across the central parts of the Swamp and they are reeking of ancient magic, powerful magic... Magic we could exploit!

My warlocks are already working on some protective rituals, we, shall I say... befriended a local tribe of orcs and... persuaded them to join our cause. All in all, my troops are amassing... Some of my fellow lords promissed reinforcements, soon we shall explore some of those ruins... more thoroughly... :devil:

Allow me to introduce my lieutenants:

002-Lieutenants.jpg

They are (from left to right) Lord Feyne, my second in command, a skilled hunter and a master swordsman; Chiftain Bruglock The Disturbed, leader of The Firefly tribe of swamp orcs; Chief-Engineer Totschreck, an excellent craftsman, who possesses a great knowledge in making machines of war; and finally Herico... my personal assistent :)

As I progress, you shall be informed, GLORY TO THE NOCTURNUS!

Edited by Hexx

Welcome to the wizards and elves, your skills and discoveries shall lead to larger armies and even more resources we can exploit! We must organize a feast soon for all nocturnians.

Looking forward to that My Lord...

But alas, first of all I have to get these Firefly orcs in line. They are brutal and savage warriors, but they lack discipline in battle, and they're gonna learn it the hard way! It's better they be disintegrated by me, then by the enemy! :D

003-orcs-1.jpg

At least my warlocks know what are they doing, we shall submit the spirits of this place so we could use theire power for our own means MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :devil:

004-warlocks.jpg

Edited by Hexx

Hey, my fellow Nocturnians!

I need one that could help me remove background from picture of a watch-tower, so our guild can win ;)

The whole moc is more then a 1.5m high, and the tower is more then 100 bricks high ;)

My skills with photoshop or similar programs are = 0 :)

Drow will reward this artist with life, magical armor and hospitality of Lith My'athar for one month, where he/she can rest, party, trade slaves, hunt our enemies and enjoy good dwarwen wines

If there is someone that would like to help, pm me :)

I need one that could help me remove background from picture of a watch-tower, so our guild can win ;)

The whole moc is more then a 1.5m high, and the tower is more then 100 bricks high ;)

Drow will reward this artist with life, magical armor and hospitality of Lith My'athar for one month, where he/she can rest, party, trade slaves, hunt our enemies and enjoy good dwarwen wines

I believe my illusionists can work something out :)

Have almost completed a coastal watchtower - just awaiting on the arrival of some more raw materials to finalise construction. Assuming the required lumber arrives in a timely manner the completed project should be ready for your consideration and review this weekend.

I believe my illusionists can work something out :)

;)

regarding that you are new, do you have any examples of your skills? :)

Dr Rod has a chemical that can erase backgrounds (and wrinkles if anyone is interested) ;)

PM sent.

Dr Rod

My Lord, the Wolfmen occupied this old Tower at the coast.

But we think, this is not a good place to stay. :hmpf:

wwwatchtower01.jpg

wwwatchtower02.jpg

I will try again, to build a new Tower at this place :laugh:

My Lord, the Wolfmen occupied this old Tower at the coast.

I will try again, to build a new Tower at this place :laugh:

I really like the shape of your tower, but it could use some texture on the walls. I don't know what your brick situation is but if you swap out some bricks here and there for plate, stud combo or textured bricks, maybe swap out the wall/window pieces for jutted out arches or window boxes..a few little details can really lift a MOC to the next level. :thumbup:

eg:

6099364003_fef8248f42_m.jpg

Until I punish the slave that had to paint watch-tower for you guys, let me show you Lloth altar, that is situated somewhere in lava flow (everything in this city is on lava, you will see, Trash sent me almost 6000 trans-orange slopes, and they have to go somewhere :))

This is just a statute outside the city, which will be finished four days from now, with photos (together with watch tower). Bah, on the first picture the spider fell, one on the hand, I haven't notice that until now :) bah,. that was my "ambient" photo, type of the ones I like ;) I will change her... but only the thumb, if you follow the link (click on a picture), you will see original, with "fallen spider" :) :) :)

lloth-oltar-1.jpg

lloth-oltar-2.jpglloth-oltar-3.jpglloth-oltar-4.jpg

Until I punish the slave that had to paint watch-tower for you guys, let me show you Lloth altar, that is situated somewhere in lava flow (everything in this city is on lava, you will see, Trash sent me almost 6000 trans-orange slopes, and they have to go somewhere :))

This is just a statute outside the city, which will be finished four days from now, with photos (together with watch tower). Bah, on the first picture the spider fell, one on the hand, I haven't notice that until now :) bah,. that was my "ambient" photo, type of the ones I like ;) I will change her... but only the thumb, if you follow the link (click on a picture), you will see original, with "fallen spider" :) :) :)

I'm waiting on a Cracklink order of 1000 trans neon orange 1x1 rounds for lava for a future Nocturnian MOC. Looking forward to seeing your lava!!

Dr Rod

I'm waiting on a Cracklink order of 1000 trans neon orange 1x1 rounds for lava for a future Nocturnian MOC. Looking forward to seeing your lava!!

Dr Rod

Cracklink?:) what's that? never heard

and how much are those 1000 1x1?

:iamded_lol: Lost in translation perhaps?

Bricklink = Cracklink

They were about half a cent each, I just bought another 2000 but they were more like 1c each. They are still very cheap though. They would come from a PAB wall but we don't have one here in Australia so we need to buy from overseas :angry:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=4073&colorID=18

Dr Rod

I really like the shape of your tower, but it could use some texture on the walls. I don't know what your brick situation is but if you swap out some bricks here and there for plate, stud combo or textured bricks, maybe swap out the wall/window pieces for jutted out arches or window boxes..a few little details can really lift a MOC to the next level. :thumbup:

eg:

6099364003_fef8248f42_m.jpg

Thanks, I understand your tips, that are the reason why this tower looking not good for me :hmpf_bad:

I will check out again, may I have to build the tower smaller to finish it without these bigger Wall elements.

Fist step, I have to enlarge the rocks for a good ground :thumbup:

As mentioned previously, Jen's small but capable band of misfits.......

peek22.jpg

peek17.jpg

From left to right-

Odball the Ork.

Cera,Elf and sister to Jen.

Scythcut,Ork and scorcerer.

Jen,Elf and leader of this fine group.

Jester,Undead warrior.

Master Galen,An Imortal and Jen's teacher.

I hope they will become a valuable asset to our cause!

Edited by charlieboy

Here's my watchtower, Burning Snow.

100_1151-800.jpg

I need to take some better pic. Then I'll start a new topic.

Edited by lisqr

Loving the lava flow, this looks like it is up near Dr Rod, near the border with Mitgardia in the northern Rakath Mountains. Shall have to have you around for a feast soon!!

Dr Rod

Edited by Dr Rod

bravo bravo bravo ;) my type of tower ;)