I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I,Lord Myrogloth would like to join the Nocturnus Guild with my (very small) skeletal army.

army.jpg

Now I'll get to work on my watchtower...

Good to see your troops have put themselves together after the last skirmish, you shall be most welcome amongst your brethren Lord Myrogloth.

Your infiltraters shall not succeed, take this drow scum, let there be light:

sscn0263.jpg

tough luck indeed for your vegetarian cave bats. It is good lunch for my griffin .

mgtarmy24.jpg

And you drows might need a more muscular fury drake! Or he needs to go to the gym more often! :tongue::laugh:

mgtarmy5.jpg

Edited by Tomcat RIO

A little playtime between different Guilds:

Just showing some recent battle that envolved Lord Malvadex's troops with a little Avalonian crew - our friend Stonir, he isn't signed up yet but that is something that will happen soon.

20111113202511.jpg

Nocturnus are in greater number and weapons, no way those poor Avalonians will survive.

(I took my 12 year old brother and another two kfols from Lug Brasil for a little chat and play on a mall this weekend, and Historica was the main issue, though the orange truck behind was surely the star of the night!)

A little playtime between different Guilds:

Just showing some recent battle that envolved Lord Malvadex's troops with a little Avalonian crew - our friend Stonir, he isn't signed up yet but that is something that will happen soon.

20111113202511.jpg

Nocturnus are in greater number and weapons, no way those poor Avalonians will survive.

(I took my 12 year old brother and another two kfols from Lug Brasil for a little chat and play on a mall this weekend, and Historica was the main issue, though the orange truck behind was surely the star of the night!)

What´s this Truck is doing there?

*huh*

What´s this Truck is doing there?

*huh*

Calm down, man, a space time vortex caught our warriors in the rough encounter and took us to a Mall, but the gap already ended and we're back to Historica :hmpf:

Calm down, man, a space time vortex caught our warriors in the rough encounter and took us to a Mall, but the gap already ended and we're back to Historica :hmpf:

hm... respect, brave warrior... but a little advice - next time you go trough the vortex please pick some tanks, not garbage trucks. Colorful they are, yes, beautiful, but we want to demolish west, north and south, not to clean them :)

Whoa whoa whoa, so that's Nocturnias secret weapon, a garbage truck! I knew they were up to something. We may have need of this! We need somewhere to dump all the Nocturnia spy's!

Whoa whoa whoa, so that's Nocturnias secret weapon, a garbage truck! I knew they were up to something. We may have need of this! We need somewhere to dump all the Nocturnia spy's!

There shall be so many lesser guild member bodies to transport back to our homeland that compacting them seemed only logical :tongue:

Dr Rod

There shall be so many lesser guild member bodies to transport back to our homeland that compacting them seemed only logical :tongue:

Dr Rod

I like how you think :) there must be a Drow in your family tree somewhere. Feel welcome to come and visit Lith My'athar any time, we will drink dwarwen vine, hunt slaves, and there are few prisoners from other guilds for you to experiment; I can not use them for work or fun - they are just to week...

---------------------------

Attention all Drow! (And all the other beautiful darkharted people):

Due to the recent events (as noted here and here, few brave Drow who were minding their own business were attacked in the Wicked Rest (west, east, and north), so pay attention, and adapt more! We will prevail! Drow rule supreme!

And one more thing, the birthday of your beloved matron-mother, the queen Valsharess, is coming in a few days, you are all required to attend, or send someone with the gifts. I have big black spiders, but not the big strong furry white spider from the north, long-legged send spider from the south and green web making spider from the forests of west. He/she who catches some will be in matron-mothers good grace for that evening

Regarding our spi..akhm, tourists that are in the Wicked Rest, the matriarchate is sending our master spy with this suggestion for our troops, for better infiltration: Funny kaliphilians; Insignificant mitgardians; Puny avalonians:

val-21.jpg

Here we can see master spy inspecting new infl... ahem, tourists, to be sent immediately to replace the old ones. The ones that are foolish enough to get caught should better end in the hands of the enemy, because if we get to them...

Master spy Phaere - her mother was a Drow, but father was a northman, thus her color. She is fast on her legs and easy to blend into a dark. She is my personal choice, and the touristing business will go trough her! Her word is the law, as her word is mine!

Greetings! I general Tarzec represent the clans of the lands of Trap'ek!

trapek_0.jpg

Our people have been attacked and slaughtered by human aggressors for far too long! The soldiers and pioners from the far north have tested our borders too many winters. The united clans of Trap'ek (The Desert nomads to the north, the swamp dwellers of the south, the labyrinth keepers of the west, the mountain goblins, and the city livers of the east) wish to join the Nocturnian Guild! Together under one banner shall we bring prosperity to our own, and destruction to those who once razed our lands!

Each clan has provided their own unique soldiers to our united army.

From the Cities:

trapek_1.jpg

From the Mountains:

trapek_2.jpg

From the Swamps:

trapek_4.jpg

...and our elite infantry who will be linked to in order to maintain "secrecy" (or quick loading times :wink: )

Northern Elite

Greetings! I general Tarzec represent the clans of the lands of Trap'ek!

Our people have been attacked and slaughtered by human aggressors for far too long! The soldiers and pioners from the far north have tested our borders too many winters. The united clans of Trap'ek (The Desert nomads to the north, the swamp dwellers of the south, the labyrinth keepers of the west, the mountain goblins, and the city livers of the east) wish to join the Nocturnian Guild! Together under one banner shall we bring prosperity to our own, and destruction to those who once razed our lands!

Each clan has provided their own unique soldiers to our united army.

Excellent!! The armies of the East grow stronger every day!!

Fear and uncontrollable trembling will envelope the lesser guilds for sure!! :grin:

Well now that is just wasteful. Every enemy that falls before Nocturnus rises again on our side. After all that is what necromancy is for.

This is my army from 2003, (long before Lego was gracious enough to make the Fantasy era skeleton faction.) :wink:

necro_03.jpg

[General Tarzec]: My spies have recently ascertained that several orc tribes have joined enemy factions. To any allied orcs having second thoughts on fighting our bretheren, I must remind them of this. They are traitors to their kind. They would rather fight their kin and join the humawns who (besides those in this guild) have treated our species with disgust.

All hail Guild Nocturnus. May our enemies die fast and not prosper!

(On a side note I think it's interesting other factions have orcs on their side :laugh: )

[General Tarzec]: My spies have recently ascertained that several orc tribes have joined enemy factions. To any allied orcs having second thoughts on fighting our bretheren, I must remind them of this. They are traitors to their kind. They would rather fight their kin and join the humawns who (besides those in this guild) have treated our species with disgust.

All hail Guild Nocturnus. May our enemies die fast and not prosper!

(On a side note I think it's interesting other factions have orcs on their side :laugh: )

:) you have something of a split personality there, don't you? :)

I like how you think :) there must be a Drow in your family tree somewhere. Feel welcome to come and visit Lith My'athar any time, we will drink dwarwen vine, hunt slaves, and there are few prisoners from other guilds for you to experiment; I can not use them for work or fun - they are just to week...

---------------------------

Attention all Drow! (And all the other beautiful darkharted people):

Due to the recent events (as noted here and here, few brave Drow who were minding their own business were attacked in the Wicked Rest (west, east, and north), so pay attention, and adapt more! We will prevail! Drow rule supreme!

And one more thing, the birthday of your beloved matron-mother, the queen Valsharess, is coming in a few days, you are all required to attend, or send someone with the gifts. I have big black spiders, but not the big strong furry white spider from the north, long-legged send spider from the south and green web making spider from the forests of west. He/she who catches some will be in matron-mothers good grace for that evening

Regarding our spi..akhm, tourists that are in the Wicked Rest, the matriarchate is sending our master spy with this suggestion for our troops, for better infiltration: Funny kaliphilians; Insignificant mitgardians; Puny avalonians:

val-21.jpg

Here we can see master spy inspecting new infl... ahem, tourists, to be sent immediately to replace the old ones. The ones that are foolish enough to get caught should better end in the hands of the enemy, because if we get to them...

Master spy Phaere - her mother was a Drow, but father was a northman, thus her color. She is fast on her legs and easy to blend into a dark. She is my personal choice, and the touristing business will go trough her! Her word is the law, as her word is mine!

Do not think you will fool the men of the west! Mighty Avalonia has many trained warriors who know how to spot a Drow spy. We fight to uphold justice and the law, to make the lands safe for our people and we will not bow to the tyranny of the Drow! Avalonia the sacred paradise shall forever be a beacon of light to those who want to escape the dark! Avalonia offers peace to Nocturnia so that we may once again trade with each other. Peace on the condition that no more Drow spys are sent to pilage our land. If you will not accept these terms, then the might of Avalonia will take matters into it's own hands!

Sensational work Panzer on the Malakaris tribe, your skills of torture are most welcome amongst our ranks! Love the captured troll, he will be most useful, perhaps we need to draft some of the Moruth crustaceans in to the ranks as well!?

Your Lord has need of a good cartographer as well, who shall rise to the occasion?

Here is a hastily scribbled map from riding above our land on dragon.

gallery_2955_116_62719.jpg

FLAIL! AH! Leader needs an evil assistant with dark art skills! :tongue:

This is the first Malakaris Watch Tower.

Nice sinister feeling. Remember two things though

1) you must post this as a seperate thread if you are entering it into the build challange and

2) the watch tower must have your Guild's flag!

Sensational work Panzer on the Malakaris tribe, your skills of torture are most welcome amongst our ranks! Love the captured troll, he will be most useful, perhaps we need to draft some of the Moruth crustaceans in to the ranks as well!?

Your Lord has need of a good cartographer as well, who shall rise to the occasion?

Here is a hastily scribbled map from riding above our land on dragon.

gallery_2955_116_62719.jpg

My lord, Trap'ek has some of the best cartographers in the East. They are at your disposal!

Is it too late to sign up for this guild?...

No, make your avatar and troops and welcome to the Eastern Badlands :devil:

How goes the watch towers noble Nocturnians? We seem to be plagued by Avalonian towers across to the West!

I also have need of an emissary to send on vital diplomatic missions. Would the guild members be able to design a emissary and his horse and carriage? Special title rank of Nocturnus Emissary awaits the best one!

Another small task is to design a catapult, we may have great need of these to defend ourselves should these raids keep occuring. A shiny tag of your choice from the History shields awaits you for this deed :classic:

Your lord.

How goes the watch towers noble Nocturnians? We seem to be plagued by Avalonian towers across to the West!

I also have need of an emissary to send on vital diplomatic missions. Would the guild members be able to design a emissary and his horse and carriage? Special title rank of Nocturnus Emissary awaits the best one!

Another small task is to design a catapult, we may have great need of these to defend ourselves should these raids keep occuring. A shiny tag of your choice from the History shields awaits you for this deed :classic:

Your lord.

Dr Rod has been experimenting with Sulfur from our mines and has made great progress into the stabilisation of a new and exciting powder, guaranteed to blow the pants off those lesser guild members. *oh2*