I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I've got it covered...give me a day or two! Is the style of my other map what you're looking for?

I shall slaughter the artist then!! :devil:

Dr Rod

Apologies in advance for the LDD-only creations... I can't really utilize anything else as of right now.

If you should be traveling in the Swamplands by night, and stumble upon a tree long dead, surrounded by graves... you may want to look up. Above the blackened tree trunk sits Calpurnis' summoning chamber- atop the whole structure are the summoning staffs, along with the tools of a mighty necromancer. On the bottom floor is the scrying den, where Calpurnis watches his prey as they become lost in his swamp. Calpurnis uses many of these summoning chambers spread throughout Moruth, but this one in particular is his favorite, located in the heart of the swamplands.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Edited by Darkness Falls

@ Darkness Falls, would you be able to resize the pics to 800x600 please as per guidelines.

Are there going to be guild builds where each guild builds the same things, I thought this was the case and was wondering why some guilds have already thrown build challenges out there.

I am working on a guard tower for the path that leads to Dr Rod's sanctuary.

My Lord,

I have a captured Avalonian artist that we could put to good use, I was going to drain his bile for my experiments otherwise.

DrRod

Well the idea was so people could use currently available (and hence cheaper) figs for their armies. I already have a crap load of dragon knights. They are evil in the official Lego world... they are therefore most suited to the Nocturnus guild. If Avalonia ends up with Dragons as their core army, then it is only logical that a company of Dragons thought this was ludicrous and left for the darklands of Nocturnus ;) Avalonia should probably have gone with crownies or lions if the are good noble folk...

DrRod

Ah, the dragon towers of Rakath beckon!

I am happy for our guild to build, and yes we can have mini challenges too, its up to you guys how it goes.

I've got it covered...give me a day or two! Is the style of my other map what you're looking for?

Excellent Thraxus, make it so!

I shall slaughter the artist then!! :devil:

Dr Rod

By all means, but save the butt bones for my new throne :devil:

Feast my brethren! They shall succumb eventually to the dark denizens of Nocturnus!

Welcome to Artanis and Scorpiox as well you skills will be most valuable, Lord Ssilyrrlith loves plenty of cannon fodder skilled warriors to lead from the front :laugh:

Scorpiox, you may build in LDD, take your time and present it as best you can too! Otherwise we have much need of vignettes as well to showcase our warriors in many ways, the key is quality over quantity guys as Taz said, let those other guilds rush out the builds if our minority wreck havoc with quality troops and fortifications.

P.S. Arrise, Sir Scorpiox the Knight!

I've start'd a LDD tower, Lord, I'll also use the digi'al universe to buil' an army. Any ideas for troops in LDD?

Edited by Scorpiox

The standard Minotaur soldiers have thick brown fur on their heads and wield extremely heavy and deadly double sided axes. Their main task is to guard the entrance to Nocturnus and collect a toll from anyone who wishes to pass. When they aren’t on duty, the Minotaur soldiers love to roam the Labyrinth and hunt anyone who refused to pay the toll.

6329237393_6c2774848b.jpg

Say, good Sir, and Maker of the Minotaurs, what torso is this on the right and left? It has caught my attention, but I cannot find it on Bricklink.

Edited by Wardancer

Say, good Sir, and Maker of the Minotaurs, what torso is this on the right and left? It has caught my attention, but I cannot find it on Bricklink.

I am not Thrash, but link.

Well if its not too late...

I pledge my armies to the Nocturnus Guild. Across many ages and lands has Insanity traveled. All that dared to stand before him have joined his army... one way or another. (Flickr page)

6340187823_fb81f5d542.jpg

6340937390_76ba38c6eb.jpg

6340937478_af8404d3bf.jpg

This is but a small sample. :pirate_skel1:

(There is a small joke hidden in my squad above, I wonder if anyone will spot it.)

"Listen, Vedrin, you are to leave your armor and weapons and to infiltrate hatred west. Find some occupation that will support your violent nature, and gather informations. Prepare us for battle. Just go, you are boring my eyes. Do not fail me, Veldrin!"

"Yes matron-mother, beloved Valsharess..."

"be gone now. And yes, change your name to something ...westernian"

"I live to serve you matron-mother"

val-20.jpg

Edit: regarding this link ;)

Great to see some new races emerging from the dark corners of the East! If I still had a heart it would be pleased. All these members from Van diemens land too, most appropriate.

Angeli I appreciate your efforts mate. It's just a lot of your ideas we already planned on saving for the comp rounds! :wink: Your ideas need to feature all of the eastern landscape too, otherwise we won't flesh out our whole region. People are already planning some cool builds too, we just haven't attracted a lot of builders with smaller collections due to our landscape and select minifigures.

The whole idea is to get you all building and having fun, and you can all ask your questions here too.

Now who is keen on the Watch tower idea? Who will earn some gold four our guild?

I just want to rule the world. But to do so, I must first rule the East, and I don't suppose that you will go down quietly?

Well, we are the Drow. Resistance is futile :) It is in our nature to lie, scam, plot and usurp the power (did you think that ruling east will be easy job? :))))

For the watch tower, we've contacted some druegar, and they will begin building tomorrow. If we are pleased they will be sent to slavery after, if we are displeased with them... well, they better not do that ;)

Edited by Angeli

11132011428-800.jpg

My sulfur mine needs slaves workers. And these little ones are the cheapest I can find! :devil:

Going back to construct my watchtower

Edited by lisqr

Lord Malvadex brings his evil Clan for the appreciation of thy maleficence, Lord Ssilyrrlith.

He lays his weapons and abilities for the pride and glory of Nocturnus Guild.

6341007614_aeb300b83f_z.jpg

He brings his minions, his human infantry and his twisted apprentices, the ninja witch Can Cerígena and the vampire lost soldier Haz Mataz.

He also brings the Pride of Merodaquinas, the faceless champion Akatos Kaos, who holds the Kala Mace.

I am Cij Daoke, most known as Snake the Elusive, and have served my Lord the last seventy winters, which he recompensed me by investing me with the gift of youth. I've seen the Gates of Infernia, I walked the Blood Path, I drunk the blood of the fallen Angel and draw the heart of a Venus.

Today, I carry Nocturnus's flag, wishing to tear down our enemies and rule Historica with the Strenght of the Evil!

To show our appreciation to the cause, we'll bring for you soon some well desirable gifts.

I will add some more Infantry, and will dedicate them all to concusion weaponry, such as maces, hammers and mauls.

This is why you should never join an opposing guild to someone who has access to your Lego :devil:

now... I will await the payback

A Rallying cry to Nocturnus! One of our first raids! Well done, between you and Valsharess, we are undermining the West quite well!

Well if its not too late...

I pledge my armies to the Nocturnus Guild. Across many ages and lands has Insanity traveled. All that dared to stand before him have joined his army... one way or another. (Flickr page)

This is but a small sample. :pirate_skel1:

(There is a small joke hidden in my squad above, I wonder if anyone will spot it.)

Hmm, the joke is unclear to me at this point, unless you have stolen a Siccus chariot? Carry on amassing your army!

"Listen, Vedrin, you are to leave your armor and weapons and to infiltrate hatred west. Find some occupation that will support your violent nature, and gather informations. Prepare us for battle. Just go, you are boring my eyes. Do not fail me, Veldrin!"

"Yes matron-mother, beloved Valsharess..."

"be gone now. And yes, change your name to something ...westernian"

"I live to serve you matron-mother"

val-20.jpg

Edit: regarding this link ;)

I just want to rule the world. But to do so, I must first rule the East, and I don't suppose that you will go down quietly?

Well, we are the Drow. Resistance is futile :) It is in our nature to lie, scam, plot and usurp the power (did you think that ruling east will be easy job? :))))

For the watch tower, we've contacted some druegar, and they will begin building tomorrow. If we are pleased they will be sent to slavery after, if we are displeased with them... well, they better not do that ;)

Brilliant infiltration!

...and no I never expected my rule of such volatile races to be easy :devil:

If you spread your forces to quickly on too many corners of the globe, you run the risk of over committing and leaving your throne weakly defended!

Lord Malvadex brings his evil Clan for the appreciation of thy maleficence, Lord Ssilyrrlith.

He lays his weapons and abilities for the pride and glory of Nocturnus Guild.

6341007614_aeb300b83f_z.jpg

He brings his minions, his human infantry and his twisted apprentices, the ninja witch Can Cerígena and the vampire lost soldier Haz Mataz.

He also brings the Pride of Merodaquinas, the faceless champion Akatos Kaos, who holds the Kala Mace.

I am Cij Daoke, most known as Snake the Elusive, and have served my Lord the last seventy winters, which he recompensed me by investing me with the gift of youth. I've seen the Gates of Infernia, I walked the Blood Path, I drunk the blood of the fallen Angel and draw the heart of a Venus.

Today, I carry Nocturnus's flag, wishing to tear down our enemies and rule Historica with the Strenght of the Evil!

To show our appreciation to the cause, we'll bring for you soon some well desirable gifts.

I will add some more Infantry, and will dedicate them all to concusion weaponry, such as maces, hammers and mauls.

Snake long time no see, good to have your skills on board, you shall be an asset to the campaign.

Be warned men of the East, you may think sending over spies and burning trees intimidates us, but far from it. It's like flys trying to wake a sleeping dragon, and if the dragon gets woken, it's gonna be mighty cranky! Make sure your men are posted at their warning beacons, they may soon have a job to do!

I just dug up one of my old ldd demon tower moc.

5142637153_651dbf97d2_z.jpg

Maybe I'll take some elements from it for my watch tower.

Edited by lisqr

Some nice new additions to the guild, stories of infiltration and all round evilness, good to see!!

Dr Rod also has spies in the lesser guild regions, a bonus of his human heritage and the addictive nature of some of his chemical creations :wink:

Remember we must not totally destroy the lesser guilds, we need them for food and as the base ingredients for some of my brews :devil:

Dr Rod

Haha, you guys are a crack-up...

Lisqr: I'll like what I'm going to see, I'm sure.

I'm going to work on a watchtower, probably start tonight. I'm thinking dark colours, but can't decide on the setting yet. Marsh? Labyrinth? Forest? Mountain? I can't imagine why you'd build a watchtower in a mine...

Question: do we have a "capital" of any sort or a main fortress? Or is our guild decentralised? If we do have one, whereabouts is it located? High in the mountains, below or beyond them? Our Great and Repulsive Leader must be based somewhere of significance. I am wondering where would be the best places for us to place our secondary defensive positions. Little point building defensive watchtowers in the swamp if noone is going to bother going near there.

Okay, so that was more like 4 questions.

tdrow-h-cav-ambient.jpg

Dear guild leader - we tried to take over the guild, you find out and we failed - and you did not punish us? Is that... a compassion? Human flaw, maybe we should just try again? :)

Anyhow, we introduced few additions to the armies of the spider-queen here. Maybe you missed it, nobody sad anything :)

Here's few more: we have a loot of foot soldiers, this is Drow cavalry:

Heavy cavalry:

tdrow-heavy-cavalry.jpg

The sturdiest Drow ride on cave trolls, smashing trough enemy ranks both with trolls immense power and sharp dark Drow weapons

Light cavalry:

tdrow-light-cavalry.jpg

Fast to came and go, easy on their feet, this light armored Drow are riding giant lizards piercing trough enemy ranks with sharp Drow steel

Bet archers:

tbet-archers.jpg

Few centuries ago some Drow realized that far away things looks bigger trough a tiny hole, so they made special masks and trained giant bats to carry them thus how becoming an immense threat from the night sky, swarming enemy with arrows. Little note: the big bets are vegetarians, even do Drow tried to teach them to eat meet and thus look more frightening, but black giant bats with a wing span of two grown elves eat only apples and grapes. Though luck :)

Magic riders

tmagic-riders.jpg

Huge power of the magic troll and ruthless magic of its Drow wizard's power is a terrifying site on the battlefield. Casting firewalls and fireballs, those magic riders can make huge difference in battle.

Fury dragons

tblake-drake.jpg

There are few species of dragons that are part of Fury family; Drow are using quite a lot of them, and the first one is Black drake, famous by its robust display of muscles, and giant Green serpents, with wings so large that can fly ogres to battle. Here we can see one Green serpent with heavy armored cave ogre, and on second picture detail - ogre's helmet:

tgreen-serpent.jpgtgreen-serpent-detail.jpg

And now, posing all together after the successful pillaging of the Northern borders. Those yellowed guild bunnies are easy prey even for Drow children, how not for such a might in display! :)

ttogether-riders.jpg

Now it's easy to know why Drow rule supreme!

Edited by Angeli

Lord Ssilyrrlith, I have discovered your Drow spy Veldrin and I deliver him back to you. You men of the East have no claim to desecrate our lands. (I'm Chinese and now live in Australia. East + West. :wink: ) If you decide to send more spies, they will not be so lucky as Veldrin....

These weak minded guilds choose to attack us only with words, pity, our swords and axes will deal far more damage in the future should the good King fail to stop the fighting between guilds.

Valsharess, your warriors are indeed ferocious, but at this time I still rule the miscreants and beasts of this guild! In time you all shall see the splendour of the hidden kingdom deep within the Moruth swamplands, known only as Abyssan :devil:

Valsharess, I have awarded your army skills in the form of a new title, The Usurper.

Question: do we have a "capital" of any sort or a main fortress? Or is our guild decentralised? If we do have one, whereabouts is it located? High in the mountains, below or beyond them? Our Great and Repulsive Leader must be based somewhere of significance. I am wondering where would be the best places for us to place our secondary defensive positions. Little point building defensive watchtowers in the swamp if noone is going to bother going near there.

Okay, so that was more like 4 questions.

Abyssan is all you need to know for now.....

I,Lord Myrogloth would like to join the Nocturnus Guild with my (very small) skeletal army.

army.jpg

Now I'll get to work on my watchtower...