bbqqq, how did you do this, man?

I am also curious. He said that it doesn't break the EULA, so I'm not sure why someone hasn't posted a topic detailing the process.

Edited by Masta' Blasta'

Thanks to Scrubs's to let me test Mecabricks to Blender converter (trial package), so can make these realistic renderings. Scrubs said he will release it soon. Released!

17897021544_2fb10854a3_b.jpgMecabricks to Blender converter pre-release test by Nachapon S., on Flickr

18540641675_8e830b0d41_o.pngMecabricks to Blender converter pre-release testing (trial package) by Nachapon S., on Flickr

18519308911_0dc1338f9f_o.pngMecabricks to Blender converter pre-release testing (trial package) by Nachapon S., on Flickr

Edited by bbqqq

Some more examples of realistic roof style that hard to build by existing parts, but easy to build using AA roof tile.

This Blender preview render took 8 minute.

18484143673_0a8c5f33d4_b.jpg

AA new roof style by Nachapon S., on Flickr

MOD extend roof one stud all directions

18862005859_c83ed57749_b.jpg

MOD extend roof one stud all directions by Nachapon S., on Flickr

MOD extend roof one stud all directions

19022585826_9a9689633b_b.jpg

MOD extend roof one stud all directions by Nachapon S., on Flickr

Edited by bbqqq

So many nice parts in this thread.

Plus, if Lego had made stud inverters early, they may have spared many molds for inverted slopes of all kinds.

I understand that the tube-studs might be risky, but if they're hollow they can still be removed using a pin, unless they're deeply inside a brick.

Also, a simple 2 studs long bar, that would be awesome.

Finally, Lego has its in rules that a pin shouldn't be put inside a round brick, but would it really fragilize a round brick that much if the required little indent was added inside, for the pin to click in? I must be missing something, because I'm sure that round brick molds have been remade several times in 30+ years.

I also believe that many parts would be made a lot more useful of their studs were made hollow (& really hollow all the way through) (well, the round brick used not to be hollow!).

Now TLG has "borrow" two more of my water slide bricks design ideas which I submited to Lego coosoo (Lego ideas) and this topic on the year 2011. 

Lego borrow my new brick ideas which I simmited to Lego coosoo

Edited by bbqqq

On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎07 at 10:26 PM, Holodoc said:

mmmh, yes - pretty close! :hmpf_bad:

Just change 3 to 4 studs width and little more slope angle.

The new roller coaster rail parts are great. But they can not make good looping or twisted rail, both circular and ideal loops as renders below (Real roller coaster loops aren't circular). An 1/8 circle (45° arc) with twist rail part needed.

loop3

loop

Edited by bbqqq

Big Looping rail part design for Lego Roller coaster, it is much bigger than Lego 10303's RAIL 4X12X10, 1/4 LOOP, W/ 3.2 SHAFT 6369920 80564 2022

I just made a much bigger looping rail part design for my roller coaster ideas project.  The big loop is my rail part design, the small loop is the new rail part #80564  from 10303 Loop Coaster set.

Lego 10303 Loop Coaster 's

RAIL 4X12X10, 1/4 LOOP, W/ 3.2 SHAFT 6369920 80564 2022, I think it is too small and not realistic in scale.

Edited by Nachapon Lego