Sign in to follow this  
ZCerberus

Liberty Inn

Very nicely done! Can't wait to see an interior. Also enjoy your other village buildings. Any chance you will have a village diorama/setup?

Thanks everyone... not sure how I am going to top this one... maybe I will actually have to try landscaping or interiors.

I just saw that the Inn made it on the brother-brick! Love that site. Still have never made front page on Eurobricks though... maybe I need to actually finish a big MOC for a change!

Thanks everyone... not sure how I am going to top this one... maybe I will actually have to try landscaping or interiors.

I just saw that the Inn made it on the brother-brick! Love that site. Still have never made front page on Eurobricks though... maybe I need to actually finish a big MOC for a change!

Sometimes it's just luck if we have just posted a bunch of things on the FP, or if we are busy that day, etc. Your MOCs are fantastic, and next time I see one of this caliber I will certainly FP it for you. :pir-classic:

Sometimes it's just luck if we have just posted a bunch of things on the FP, or if we are busy that day, etc. Your MOCs are fantastic, and next time I see one of this caliber I will certainly FP it for you. :pir-classic:

I am not saying it needed or deserved to be front-paged, especially with the S@H news, just saying it is something I have never achieved but would like to.

I am not saying it needed or deserved to be front-paged, especially with the S@H news, just saying it is something I have never achieved but would like to.

You will achieve it, I'll make sure. :pir-classic:

I have seen this magnificent building for a while now; it really does stand out! :pir-wub:

The wooden structure is excellent as are the windows and roof. My only thought here is that maybe dark brown would have been a little more accurate for those wooden bemas since they always seem to be so dark on the real things... but it's also looking great in reddish brown! :pir-sweet:

Unreal! Mad skillz! :pir-cry_happy:

It is a great build but please refrain from bumping old threads if you don't have anything useful to add.