Sign in to follow this  
lisqr

CAT 1: Birth of Joker

Axis Chemicals where the Red Hood, the man who would become the Joker fell into a vat of toxic waste, dyeing his hair green, his skin chalk-white, and his mouth stretched into a hideously permanent grin.

100_1074-800.jpg

100_1039-800.jpg

100_1040-800.jpg

100_1075-800.jpg

100_1043-800.jpg

Let's look inside

100_1047-800.jpg

100_1076-800.jpg

And finally, a helpless hand

100_1046-800.jpg

More on my brickself

Edited by lisqr

An awesome entry! :classic:

You've given a perfect impression of the iconic place and I really love the felling of "rustiness" about it.

Adding some figs (gangsters, policemen, or everyday workers) wouldn't hurt, I guess! :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Wow, I'd just startd my build then took a look at this. I feel humbled.

Fantastic, and the Penguin's right, it would look just slightly more amazing with a couple of extra characters in there.

Thanks for all the feedback.

I didn't put in any minifigs because I don't have any batman minifigs. I was thinking of putting in some other random minifigs, but I was afraid that I'll put in inappropriate figs and step on some diehard fan's toe, like I did with a Harry Potter moc. I'll try to put in some minifigs and see how it looks.

Thanks for all the feedback.

I didn't put in any minifigs because I don't have any batman minifigs. I was thinking of putting in some other random minifigs, but I was afraid that I'll put in inappropriate figs and step on some diehard fan's toe, like I did with a Harry Potter moc. I'll try to put in some minifigs and see how it looks.

Fear not. Since you can put, say, some scientists there as well as workers, etc..... You don't have to put any Batman figs there. I'm sure it'll look even more awesome!

Looking forward to it! :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I added a few workers.

Most of the worker minifigs from city themes are too bright for this moc. These silver figs fit my moc the best. But too bad I only have a few of these.

Totally AWESOME 'lisqr', a fantastic chemical factory who said what's OH&S ? :laugh:

Actually I guess if you gave the Joker's hand poking out the white treatment....then it would look even better......'Jack.....Jack's dead, you can call me....The Joker' ! :devil:

Good luck in the contest 'liqsr' and Brick On ! :grin:

Very nice work. It looks just like an old chemical plant with all the rust and greeble and stuff. I would just like to see a few more figs so that it tells more of a story. How about some shot/beaten up crooks lying all over the place? That way it would at least look like a fight took place here. Too bad you don't have a Batman to put into the scene, but oh well.

Good luck in the contest! :thumbup:

This is very nice, I'm envious of your ability to create industrial looking environments while having the MOC stay coherent and sturdy looking - a skill I've yet to aquire.

I really like all of the little details here, and the way it looks a little dilapidated, too :thumbup:

Wow, a strong entry! All those industrial contraptions look like they've been a lot of work to accomplish.

Looks very realistic and forbidding at the same time (the worker seems to be happy to work there, though. Maybe a numbing side effect of the substances).

The dramatically outstretched hand of the man who is about to become the Joker nailed the whole scene.

Good job!

Your entry has been noted.

Any further changes to your entry MUST be informed to me via PM.

Thank you.

WhiteFang