Sign in to follow this  
jeffrey

Can anyone tell me why Takeshi only use Supernova once?)

In the comic, he use supernova once, but later he use back the grand titan.

Why? I think Supernova is more powerful than grand titan, right?

Remember those bioman-power rangers episodes ? Off course not, otherwie you wouldn't have asked the question in the first place :-P

Those latex dressed heroes where fighting against their opponents, and at the end, they were invocating their giant robots to kill the ultimate boss. Why didn't they use the giant robot during the whole episode ? Well it wouldn't have been so special if always used ! I guess it's just kinda the same here.

Geek (practical) answer:

More powerful = more power expenditure. (Only use it when you need it).

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to kill flies with a .357 Magnum, but bullets cost money, as does patching plaster for the walls. : p

Geek (practical) answer:

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to kill flies with a .357 Magnum, but bullets cost money, as does patching plaster for the walls. : p

why use grand titan for SV's assault then? :-P

i dont think there is any reasonable explanation. the comic is bad. period. there is no sense in trying to understand it. you jump from one week to the next without any real coherence to the story. i see my boy making better stories than the story writer. :-P (the green hair man drives the red mech to go shopping for orange juice! he would say...lol).

(The green hair man drives the red mech to go shopping for orange juice! he would say...lol).

Don't forget the Apple Loop candy *sweet* ;-) !!!!

I know what you're sayin'.

That's why it's the geek answer.

Geeks make apologetic, far-stretchingly LAME, bang my head into a wall excuses when defending poor writing of their favorite geek-thing.

:-D

Geek (practical) answer:

The Supernova is solar powered, is it not your geekiness.

Yes, but since when does Sentai Mountain have storms? :-| I know the real explanation. If you look on the box, you will happen to notice that it says SPECIAL EDITION. This explains why Ha-Ya-To didn't get to use White Lightning in the all out attack, either, or why the robots didn't make another Bridge Walker for the final attack. Stupid,yes, but maybe they prefer to use the machines that can be drawn with more ease. All I care about is using the Supernova all the time, so it's not too big a deal( but I am shocked by who said the comics were dumb. 8-

Speaking of BW VS WL, I still haven't gotten mine. When I do, I'll give it a little review on the topic BW VS WL now on Amazon

If you look on the box, you will happen to notice that it says SPECIAL EDITION.

:-D

The special edition label is just because it is a special and rare set,it has nothing to do with the storyline...

We know, but remember you can edit your posts ;-)

Also, don't you think you should create a new topic for the review?

No, because I won't have pictures at all since I can't get them on the review. Sorry! X-D I will just do a paragraph or two on each machine and then give a review for each machine and another review of the overall value of the set. Plus, BW VS WL reviews are a dime a dozen on this forum.

Well contrary to popular belief we have had reviews that have been non-photo reviews (there was a bit of a controversy with one of our members quite awhile ago over this), but hey, it's your review X-D

Geek (practical) answer:

Exactly what I was going to say. Supernova may be powerful, but it probably takes an enormus amount of power, thus requiring it to be used only in desperate times. That, of course, brings up the argument of why Takeshi is back in the Grand Titan when SV strikes. Well, you must remember that we now know there are way more than 4 pilots on Sentai Mountain, even though the main story only focuses on those 4. One of those unshown pilots was piloting the Supernova when comic 18 ended, if you look closely.

That answer your question? ;-)

Edit: And for those who are wondering, I don't think the Exo-force comic is half-bad. It's much better than it was in Januarry, and there is a logical explination for almost everything the characters say and do. I kind of like that the comic stretches your brain and makes you think about "why did that happen?", and doesn't go into long boring detail about the explination. I mean, it's a comic after all! X-D

If you think, you can even explain the destruction of Bridge Walker fairly easily. ;-)

Actually Takeshi only used the SN because the GT was in the shop for repairs.

Maybe the GT is the better Mecha??? (But the SN still looks much more cool).

I actually probably will make a seperate topic , Starwars 4J. That way more people will know it's a BW vs WL review. Still haven't gotten mine, and I'm pissed. What happened to two-three days shipping?I ordered ut last Thursday and I'm hoping for it tommorrow. I'll give it a review then.