JackJonespaw

The 1st Annual Ugliest Minifigure Challenge

6317176722_9eeb6b100a.jpg

Hello, everybody. It's the start of a new month, and that means new contest! This month, I have the 1st ever Ugliest Minifigure Challenge. Let's face it, some of the minifigures out there are pretty ugly. Entries are due on December 15th, 2011 at 12:00 AM. So, join if you want to. A link to the group page on Flickr is here.

Did you ask for any sort of Admin/Moderator permission to post this advert here?

As a rule, members who wish to advertise contests or host them here at Eurobricks need staff permission and discussion.

I'm sorry to say so but I don't think those are the ugliest minifigs. You have a few minifigs on your list which I actually think are great figs!

Did you ask for any sort of Admin/Moderator permission to post this advert here?

As a rule, members who wish to advertise contests or host them here at Eurobricks need staff permission and discussion.

Not to my knowledge but I'll be nice and move this to community...

I think its a fun idea but I would rather have the option to nominate my own candidate rather than having to chose from your list. As has been said, your list has some great minifigs included (i'll admit Dobby isn't a looker!) :laugh:

I like the fact that 90% of your choices are 'badguy' aliens/monsters and are supposed to be ugly and/or weird looking.

There are much much more unintentionally ugly mini figures around(CW Ki-adi-mundi especially)

There are much much more unintentionally ugly mini figures around(CW Ki-adi-mundi especially)

I realize that, but I tried not to do more than one minifigure per theme. I can change it to nominate your own, if that would be preferred.

I dunno, I've always admired that hammerhead-fig. Its one of my favorite minifigs ever, but I guess ugliness is a matter of personal taste.