Brick Miner

What's in a name ???

My lastname, is my forum name, with the 'Leg', changed into 'Jaw', (Yes its odd both are Body Parts,)

Now that I've read that last sentence, I can tell why my english teacher didn't like me... Anywho back to business,

I used the variation of my lastname for an Email, and Legorski stuck.

Now I use it everywhere; Flickr, Brickset, MocPages, Eurobricks.... :grin:

Legorski,

I used to use other names, but lately (the past couple of years), as an old fogey, I decided to just use my name and not hide behind internet anonymity.

Yes, I know, I'm no fun.

Diabo means devil in portuguese. People usually say "oh diaaabo!" when something goes bad, sort of "oh crap!" in english. When I was in highschool, I was the only guy wearing black, with piercings, listening to metal, so some classmates started calling me that. Even their mothers called me that sometimes :tongue:

Well back when I was 10 or so, I joined the official Lego forums (or whatever they may be called-haven't used them in years). At the time, and to this day, my favourite star wars characters were jango and boba, and they were in Lego- so legofett was the obvious choice. This was taken however, and an alternative suggestion was legofett990. I chose this and have used it ever since :D

The Soup Nazi: I originally got my name from Seinfeld. I've had this user name on alost every forum I join, and have had it since I was 11. 42598848.png

No Lego For You!

Edited by The Soup Nazi

Mrlegoninja-I loved ninjas as a kid. In fact, every halloween I would wear a ninja costume. In fact, I would try to act like a ninja sometimes.

I called myself Ninja, and then started calling myslef Legoninja because I love legos and ninjas. Then when I turned to an adult and got married, I started calling myself Mrlegoninja. So that stuck. :classic:

Dr Jones

That's cause I had to choose screen name to join and I had no imagination at the time,

so I picked a name from the minifig I had in my hand.

But now that I do have some imagination, I regret this dissision.

I prefer to be called Count D'Hubeaux as it has some meaning to me.

but yeah, I guess I'm stuck to 'good,old: Dr Jones' :hmpf_bad:

CallMePie. Nah, I'm just kidding. Don't call me pie. Call me CallMePie. :laugh:

Brickdoctor- Because I started out as a failed minifig customizer :cry_sad: , who 'doctors bricks'; and because it began as a screen name for my Bricklink account, which was originally a joint account for myself and my dad, who's a doctor. I thought it was clever at the time, but by the time it dawned on me that the name in no way fits my personality, I'd already been using it for over a year on other sites. :sad:

Ahh, yours is a name I wanted to know about.

Thanks for sharing.

Walter Kovacs is the real life (almost the true alter-ego) name of Rorschach in the Watchmen comic book series. Rorschach is without a doubt my favorite comic book character, all time, and I've been using Walter as my alter-ego screen name for years now.

If you haven't before, find the graphic novel and read it. It is well worth your time. If you have, well, read it again. :grin:

My real name is Ziya and it means : Bringer of the Light :laugh:

I saw this and had to post. My screenname is "Zeya". I originally picked that name for my character in a computer game called Guild Wars. He was a dark-skinned monk and looked kind of Indian, so I went through a list of Indian names. I chose a name that started with 'Z' so I would appear at the end of the party list in the game, which is nice because I would always be watching health bars and healing other players in the party. Now I just use the name all over the place.

i'm a HUGE fan of Michael W. Smith, aka 'Smitty'. :sweet: in fact i'd go so far as to say, i'm pretty much his biggest fan! :sweet: ever since i heard Place In This World on the radio, about 6 years ago, i've been totally in love... :wub:

the only thing stopping me from having all of his music and books is the lack of money i have... :angry: but i have all but 2 of his studio albums, and i'm only lacking 3 books and about 5 dvd's and a couple exclusive singles... :wink: not bad... :wink::sweet:

My username (Prinsesa) is the direct translation of my real name (Princess) in our native Filipino language. :classic:

My twin brother came up with my username, Aanchir, as the name of a BIONICLE fan-character way back in 2004 or 2005. He was one of six "Rachira", embodiments of fundamental attributes of the universe like time, matter, etc. (some of them were a lot less intuitive: for example, my brother's username came from the Rachira he gave the power of "influence"). I first used the username on BZPower forums where I went by "Aanchir: Rachira of Time". Aanchir has remained my username on most BIONICLE sites and some others (like Eurobricks, of course).

His Rachira storyline went through several revisions, and he eventually scrapped it for good. But the name still has some degree of charm, even if it's a bit hard to pronounce.

My name, Cad Bane, is pretty simple in its origin. I simply love his character. He is very quotable and is the coolest bounty hunter in the clone wars era. Plus, I just bought the Clone Turbo Tank and Cad Bane's Speeder which both include him as a Lego dude. I hope to see more of him on the show and find more awesome or random quotes for my signature. He has a cool look to him and commands respect, sort of. Some of my favorite quotes are:

"I'm in control, I make the rules now!"

"I just hate it when somebody does my job"

"...I don't work for free"

"I'll take on any job, for the right price."

Lot's of awesome and creative names everyone, see ya around the forums!:classic:

Haha what does my name mean?

Cero means alot to me.

Zero is my favorite number, and since I am currently learning Spanish, cero is Spanish for zero :classic:

I also had a part time job in Japan at Compter Entertainment Rating Organization :classic:

I also read a manga called 'Bleach.' My favorite move by my favorite specie, Hollows, is called 'cero' :classic:

My last liking of the word Cero might be a bit confusing, if you look at a phone C is under 2, E is under 3, R is under 7 and O is under 6. In order, 2-3-6-7.

Add the first with the last and add the ones between to make 99. 99 is the number of my all time favorite hockey player, Wayne Gretzky :classic:

And knights are cool :laugh:

Edited by ceroknight

I also read a mango

:laugh:

Sorry I just had to do this. I burst out laughing! Horray for misspelling! :tongue:

You dont have to ask!

Then you don't have to post. :hmpf:

You dont have to ask!

Save the mocking for jammie :tongue:

WARNING: Posts like that are considered SPAM and I don't appreciate posts like that to be flooded in topics which are supposed to contain meaningful content.

Then you don't have to post. :hmpf:

Next time, please don't attempt to mini-moderate the user. Thanks.