Brick Miner

What's in a name ???

EPIC FAIL! (On your part) His designation was actually RC-1138, THX-1138 was a was a designation given to a stormtrooper who died on the First Death Star. All clones and stormies have letters in their designation.

I believe 1138 is Sev. CC1004 is obvious. What about the infamous TK-421? Don't beat him down too much. My brother is CC2224. With a J added like me. Once he's mature enough to post here I'll let him give EB a try.

I'm 36 and one of the oldest members of the goth scene where I live. I have tattoos of bats, vampires and vampire bites on my clavicle, and I prefer to work nights.

peterab stands for Peter A Bastard, which has been a nickname of mine for about 20 years.

I had a freind nicknamed John the Bastard, we got on so well when we met, and had the same sence of humour, John started calling me bastard too. Others picked it up, and it stuck.

Since it's not always appropriate, it's abreviated to hide the profanity.

His designation was actually RC-1138, THX-1138 was a was a designation given to a stormtrooper who died on the First Death Star.
Yup, RC-1138 or "Boss" is the only playable character in the RC game.

THX-1138 or TK-421, as designated in Episode IV, was the Stormtrooper who, along with his fellow guard TK-422, was unlucky enough to be knocked out and stripped of his armor by Han Solo. (His suit of armor was also the one that Luke donned to rescue Princess Leia from her interrogation in Detention Block AA-23.)

I believe 1138 is Sev.
Close, but not quite. RC-1138's nickname, as mentioned above, is "Boss"; RC-1207 is "Sev" ;]

||Tarfful

EDIT: Oh, and just to, as KimT would say, Stay on target! - my username is the same as the Wookiee who lead the Wookiee's in the defense of their home-world in Episode III: Revenge of The Sith. Also of interest is that he is the Wookiee that you have to rescue in the RC game. And yes, I know that I'm a Star Wars geek... :b

Edited by Tarfful

Close, but not quite. RC-1138's nickname, as mentioned above, is "Boss"; RC-1207 is "Sev" ;]

||Tarfful

EDIT: Oh, and just to as KimT would say, Stay on target! - my username is the same as the Wookiee who lead the Wookiee's in the defense of their home-world in Episode III: Revenge of The Sith. Also of interest is that he is the Wookiee that you have to rescue in the RC game. And yes, I know that I'm a Star Wars geek... :b

I haven't looked at the RC's callsign numbers in a while. Sev's # has a 7. Sev's # has a 7. Sev's # has a 7. I only know CC2224 and CC1004 by heart. I used to be a big Star Wars geek but Lego and Indy kinda took over.

My name's a pun on "dungeon." The full story is a lot longer than that (i.e. why I went with "dungeon" at all) but it's also pretty boring, so that satisfies most people.

FAIL!! His number is just 1138. No clones have letters in their IDs. :tongue:
EPIC FAIL! (On your part) His designation was actually RC-1138, THX-1138 was a was a designation given to a stormtrooper who died on the First Death Star. All clones and stormies have letters in their designation.

Yes Spyder, Clones and Stormtroopers have numbers and letters in their unit number. Cody: CC-2224. It means Clone Commander - 2224. Their first letters mean their rank (usually, on some games they just are random or Greek letters: Alpha, Beta, Omicron, DELTA, Omega...) and their numbers are just what their numbers are. They may be in numerical order but I don't really know. Some units (like Stormtroopers) have letters that don't mean anything.

My username means: Clone - I like clones

Commander - That's a good rank, not too short but not too long

Delta - Is a Greek letter, also sounds awesome and not too dull.

That's the story. I have thought of other names but this one has stuck. It's official. My sig-fig is also called this, but as he is in charge, he is officially Field Marshall or Commander Delta as a rank slang name. Or Clone Commander Delta when he's talking to people who don't work in the Republic Army. But enough on that...

I was trying to make a Hotmail account because when I cancelled my Tiscali subscription to get Virgin, They cancelled my "FREE" email adress because they said it was part of the package. Anyway, I had to think up a Fake name because I do not want my real name on there. So I thought up the name Joey Lock and voilà! Joey Lock was born. :thumbup:

I used to play Star wars battlefront 2 for the PC and my fvorite class was the Rocket Trooper(heavy trooper)

and volia! RocketClone!

When I first started playing Dawn Of War I was thinking of a username and I decided on TheMaster.

Now for most computer games and forums I used TheMaster as my username

My username is...well, my real name.

Milan in Serbian means something like one is nice, polite, friendly.

Mine is easy: I am a Lord. I rule dragons. So i am.... Yes! Lord of dragonss :tongue: . But what about double s"?

There are many Lordofdragons'es- but one Lordofdragonss!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

I chose saber because I practice fencing (not with a saber but with a foil though) and because I like lightsabers.

The wing part is because I used the nickname "Wingninja" on runescape, but my account got blocked.

I made a new account with the words saber and wing.

So I could just as well have called myself saber-ninja :laugh:

Oh goodness...

In seventh grade, on of my friends had aspirations of creating an MMORPG, and he wanted a group of his closest friends (me included) to be admins and mods once he had it coded. I was to be second in command, and therefore a Great Sorceror to foil his Great Necromancer character. I needed a magical-sounding name, but after a few weeks, one wasn't coming.

Then, I was watching VeggieTales: Lord of the Beans (VT is awesome, btw), in which there is a scene in which the squash character, the analogue of Gandalf, is speaking to an ent, the analogue of Treebeard. Because the ents are so big on tradition, he calls the ent by his full name, and then says "son of Faliminion Tereglith, son of..."

I turned it over in my mind, and thought, hey, that sounds pretty wizardly! So I made my character named Tereglith. The game languished, but I kept the name in mind. As my old username (Ogloe, based on a sci-fi short story I wrote in *eep* first grade) became too, well, stupid, a gradually began creating new accounts under the name of Tereglith.

So there you have it. My username is from VeggieTales by way of a never-created MMOG. Doesn't sound very mystical any more, does it?

I was born with it - I wish. I needed a name to join the online LEGO world. I began with Ronin (masterless Samurai.) Ronan sounded just like it. Then onto the last name...last name...Dragon, yeah I like that...needs more...Dragonov. That's it! Come to find out Yevgeny Fyodorovich Dragunov was a Russian weapons designer. Dragonov: not the same but close like Ronan. Plus it's unique enough that I don't need a bunch of numbers after it. As far the minifig me goes, I've always had the name.

Well, Crazy came from a nic name I had about 10 years ago, along with many embarrasing others..........shmugi...... :tongue:

It all escalated from there, Runescape many years ago, Steam, Brickshelf, Bzpower and then Eurobricks. And the The Crazy One has just sticked.

First my name was Ynykly, but I heard from several people that it was a silly name. And actually, I aggreed with them :tongue:

So I thought of a new one, and since I like the pirate forum the most, I wanted it to be a naval name. And since I'm also building a french ship, I wanted a french naval name, and it also had to be funny. And finally I wanted something to identify myself with, so with a certain utility.

So I took the name 'Admiral Croissant' :laugh:

mine has no story really, i was signing up for this video game called "maple story" (which i dont play anymore) and so when i found these lego sites online i decided to use my old name. my name is andy and i wanted a screen name like that but "andy" wasnt available on maple story so i decided 2 is my sisters unlucky number so i picked that, but "andy2" wasnt available either, so i tried putting 0's in front of the 2 so it would stay the number 2 until i reached andy0002, and now i think it sounds cool when you pronounce it as "andy triple zero two", so i kept that as my name when i came here.

I have many nicknames such as lanky kid- because I'm 16 weighing 150 lbs and standing proud at 6'1, I guess you could say that I'm rather thin.

My main nickname is Banana Boots, and the reason for that is because I have size 14 feet :blush: Hey, at least I'm good at soccer :pir-laugh:

Ratshot comes from "Rats @$$" A loving nickname that was given to me at work.

There's a type of bullet called Ratshot, its designed to take down mice and rats at super close quarters, I tried shooting and thought that it was ridiculous so I changed my video game name from "Rats @$$" to "Ratshot"

Say my name quick, not Rat...shot, like so many people do.

Edited by Ratshot

Well mine shows my love of the chicago cubs. In a few words it tells the story of cubs fans, the strangest lifeforms on the planet. No matter how bad the team does you always find us saying "Go Cubs Go!" so I found it to be an ideal name.

From, GoCubsGo! :grin:

P.S. Theres always next year

Edited by Go Cubs Go!

Well mine shows my love of the chicago cubs. In a few words it tells the story of cubs fans, the strangest lifeforms on the planet. No matter how bad the team does you always find us saying "Go Cubs Go!"

When we were visiting Chicago in September we went to a Cubs game (I believe against the Milwaukee Brewers) and they won. Everybody was telling us how lucky we were to see the Cubs win a game :grin:

Anyway, for those of you that know Belgian comics, the origin of my nick is obvious.

I'm an great fan of the 9th art and I wanted a name that was a blend of Lego and comics, hence Brick & Mortimer instead of Blake & Mortimer.

For everybody else: Blake & Mortimer is a comics serie drawn by Edgard P. Jacobs in the Belgian ligne claire-style("clear line", like Tin Tin).

The series are a mix of adventure, espionage, detective and science fiction featuring two heroes and one vilain (the perfect mix for boys and men alike :laugh:)

Well, over on MLN my username is Matoro3641. I went by Matt Orion a while back, just to match Matoro, like Mat Oro, Matt Orion, get it. Then I changed Orion into Oreo and........ There you go!

cralegoboy. Pronounced see-are-aie-leh-goe-boi. cra-initials of my school( a very good school, hardly any bullying :cry_happy: ), lego- this should be self explanatory, and boy-I'm a guy.

Hovertron was the first Exploriens set I picked up, and I loved it. Holograms, cool helmets, laser guns that actually looked like laser guns... I picked up Hovertrons for my two best buds, and we all had a blast with them. Good times, good memories. So I figured I'd use it as an SN, in hopes of more good memories.