Brick Miner

What's in a name ???

My English teacher came up with mine ages ago. He thought my surname ( Kelman) and the Terminator would go well together. Hence kelmanator was born! :laugh:

Mine is simple- self given initials, LR, after what my birth name means, followed by my surname, Dark :classic:

in "the great & secret show" by clive barker (my fav author!) there's an island surrounded by a sea that you swim in in your dreams (washing up on the islands beach), but only twice in your life. the first being the night you spend with your true love, the second being the night you die.

this sea is called quiddity & therefore the islands beach is quidditys shore :)

Before I got the internet, I was planning on making a video game, and the main character was going to be named Garyn Dakari. Had been planning that for years. Then I went to the internet, and gave myself the screen name of Garyn Dakari wherever I went...

...But now that I've used that as a screen name for so many years, I can't imagine Garyn Dakari as anything but me, so the character's name has been changed. I'm still making that game, but there won't be a Garyn Dakari in it. Or at least, not as the main character... :tongue:

I was signing up for a game called Special Force or SF for short when my friend recommended to use a name that the 'elites' use, which is Redmark. He said that the birthday is put after the name but 10 was already taken so... old class number. Poof! Redmark18 was born.

NOW I'm serious, CallMePie. :devil::laugh:

Naaaw, just CallMePie, no threats necessary. :snicker:

I was writing a book, and my character needed a brother who lived on another planet, it was still intended to be me, but I couldn't use the same name over again, so my current girlfriend suggested using "Jakon" for the first name, and then later on I came up with the last name, which almost nobody pronounces correctly. (P.S, its pronounced "right")

I made this name exclusively so I wouldn't have to use the confusing one I use everywhere else. Pople always ask what it means, which gets tiresome as I never tell anyone anything... :tongue:

I got mine when i wanted to register on lego.com

wanted to get masterX but no avail. THey suggested masterX244 which i use since then everywhere

I have several online persona. Emperor Krulos is my 80's childhood persona.

Krulosis the big baddie in Dinoriders. I always wished they would have made him actually use all his assets. Then he would've become the sole ruler. The galaxies emperor.

Hail Rulons! Hail the Emperor!

Edited by Emperor Krulos

Well my name pretty much speaks for itself. I chose this name because I'm the fried chicken fairy! :tongue: No seriously, I chose this username because I eat so much fried chicken, my friends dub me the 'fried chicken fairy'. That name kind of just stuck. :wub: Ever since then, all my usernames have fried chicken in them somewhere.

Well my name pretty much speaks for itself. I chose this name because I'm the fried chicken fairy! :tongue: No seriously, I chose this username because I eat so much fried chicken, my friends dub me the 'fried chicken fairy'. That name kind of just stuck. :wub: Ever since then, all my usernames have fried chicken in them somewhere.

How about chicken and waffles? Ever had, if so, how is it? It seems like an odd pairing.

Mine is boring but what the heck...

I have a hobby other than Lego (gasp!) and it's making music... Purple Rhapsody is my musical alter-ego under which I fulfilled my lifelong ambition to release an album of music (that was a while ago... I'm working on album #8 now!).

But how did I come up with the name Purple Rhapsody for my music...? Well, it's not very exciting either - I'm red/green colour blind and can't easily tell the difference between dark blue and purple but my wife LOVES purple so I thought that having "purple" in the name would be a good thing. But what to pair it with? In all seriousness Purple Turnip was considered but not for long and Purple Rhapsody just seemed to fit the style of my music.

Cheers,

Terry.

PS: If anyone likes instrumental music ranging from solo piano to overblown modern prog rock check out my Purple Rhapsody website, the URL is easy to work out... :classic: and everything can be listened to completely free!

When I was 7, my parents got me the PC game Lego Creator Knights' Kingdom, and one of the main minifigs in it was named King Leo. Around 8 years old, I tried to use the name Leo to sign up for Runescape, but it was already taken so I used Leo604. A few years ago, my friend made a little Sims thing where one of the characters based off of me was named Leo Crimson, and I just used that from then on.

I'd love to take credit for my name, but as my end of message signature might imply, I borrowed this name from the name of my favorite Insectoid as a kid: Danny Longlegs. It has nothing to do with my actual name, which is not Dan, Danny, or Daniel. :laugh: This is the online persona I use all over the place, from Devientart to Flickr. I love the name though, and I wish I could say my name actually was Daniel Long, or something. :devil:

~Insectoid Aistocrat

I have been using this screen name basically since I first got on the internet. Its not overly creative, its just the car I was driving at the time.

Inspired by probably the greatest Revolutionary War admiral.

Lothos was the evil super computer from Quantum Leap.

You do know you already posted your name in this topic? :look::laugh: