Brick Miner

What's in a name ???

New name, new story.

Not really. It's just what all my friends IRL call me. :tongue: I felt that 'cralegoboy' was getting old (and made me sound like a little boy playing with his Legos, according to Jimbutcher), so I wanted something new. I just went with what I was called.

Is this a permanent change from cralegoboy?

TheBoyWonder.

I chose it because of Dick Grayson, The original Robin and The Boy Wonder.

Same for you, is this permanent from JediAnakin?

Yes, I prefer it to the old Name. Not to say I won't change it in the future, but I probably will stick to this.

Yes, I prefer it to the old Name. Not to say I won't change it in the future, but I probably will stick to this.

I think I prefer it to your old name, too. It's still a licensed character's name, but - no offense intended - 'JediAnakin' sounded like something one of the kids on MOCpages might pick. :laugh:

my name isn't complicatet it's my name +my birthday but than the two first number you must turn around :classic:

I think I prefer it to your old name, too. It's still a licensed character's name, but - no offense intended - 'JediAnakin' sounded like something one of the kids on MOCpages might pick. :laugh:

I let my brother choose the name for me. :hmpf_bad:

Is this a permanent change from cralegoboy?

Yes sir, it is. "Sisco" is staying. Do you like it?

Oh wow, can't believe I never saw this thread before. :blush:

Anyway, my name comes, obviously, from the Sith Lord of the Old Republic era, but the story is a little more complicated than "I just liked his name, so it became my screen name". It all started when I was growing up. I used to eat triple-decker sandwiches on a regular basis, and my mom jokingly called me "The Lord of Hunger". Well, later, when I got the Knights of the Old Republic game, coincidentally Darth Nihilus was called the Lord of Hunger (Or at least that's how I remember it, it was a while ago so I might be wrong). So, when I was asked to choose my screen name in the sign-up process, Darth Nihilus instantly came to mind. At first, I mispelled it (darthnihilius), but I corrected it later when I became a Knight and was able to.

Storel comes from my first Live Action Roleplay characters name, and he subsequently found his way into other RPG's and stuff.

If it hadn't have been Storel, I figure my screename woulda been from my Age of Empires days; Danthered. Dan because it's my name, red because it's my favourite colour*. :laugh:

*Despite the fact that I wear black most of the time (and no I'm not a goth, emo or anything, it just goes with the job and the college course) :laugh:

Oh wow, can't believe I never saw this thread before. :blush:

Anyway, my name comes, obviously, from the Sith Lord of the Old Republic era, but the story is a little more complicated than "I just liked his name, so it became my screen name". It all started when I was growing up. I used to eat triple-decker sandwiches on a regular basis, and my mom jokingly called me "The Lord of Hunger". Well, later, when I got the Knights of the Old Republic game, coincidentally Darth Nihilus was called the Lord of Hunger (Or at least that's how I remember it, it was a while ago so I might be wrong). So, when I was asked to choose my screen name in the sign-up process, Darth Nihilus instantly came to mind. At first, I mispelled it (darthnihilius), but I corrected it later when I became a Knight and was able to.

How do you change your name?

How do you change your name?

Go to your profile, in the top right corner of your About Me page it says "Edit my Profile", click that, and then there is a menu with stuff like "Change Signature", "Change Photo", "Change Avatar", and one says "Change Screen Name". Click that, then it will ask you for your password and what you want your new screen name to be.

EDIT: I just checked, and there are several tabs to open on the top of the screen when you click Edit My Profile, click the one that says "General Settings".

Edited by Darth Nihilus

Go to your profile, in the top right corner of your About Me page it says "Edit my Profile", click that, and then there is a menu with stuff like "Change Signature", "Change Photo", "Change Avatar", and one says "Change Screen Name". Click that, then it will ask you for your password and what you want your new screen name to be.

EDIT: I just checked, and there are several tabs to open on the top of the screen when you click Edit My Profile, click the one that says "General Settings".

Done! Thanks!

Funny thread.

Ok my nick is easy to explain. Bob Bongo is my name in my Band, which is called the Bingo Bongo Brothers. I am the bass player. All of us got such stupid names. :-)

1895 is not my birthday ;-) It is the date of forming my fav football team.

1895 Fortuna Düsseldorf.

That is the story behind my nick.

Next one pls

The first part of my name "purple" comes from the BEST LEGO COLOUR!!! The "paradox" part comes from two different places.

The LU faction, and just paradoxes in general. If you want to see some interesting ones, follow the links in my "Hi From Canada" topic.

So yeah, "purpleparadox"

The only reason I can give for my name was that I was drunk when I thought of it.

A very valid reason!

My name comes from back at college where while playing football, I was accused of running... like a Duck! And it stuck. Not quite sure how I run like a Duck... in that sense the lad who accused me ran like a coke-vending-machine on legs!

My name comes from Roblox.com"s game. I joined when I was 8 and my friends had names like 33high, 67high, so i decided to go along with the trend. it stuck as being my screenname when I first started Brickshelf...and well, then it just stuck!

Well, mine was a accident, see when I made an account I typed it in the wrong box :blush:

It was going to be Jango e1-g4, similar to my brick set account, but it ended up like this! :laugh:

But it is, I was a brick master member when it was around. :sweet:

An underscore and my initials. This was also my BrickLink username.

It was originally "Brickkyou" (Brick + "Lord" in Japanese), then it was my what my EB username is now, but now it's my Xbox Live Gamertag. I will change it back when the green hat goes away.

Viracocha is the great creator god in the pre-Inca and Inca mythology in the Andes region of South America.

I obviously like soccer and when I first made the username I was a kid, six just sounded good after soccerkid so that's what I used.

I have never switched though it's been some time :hmpf:

I'm an aviation nut as well as a LEGO nut, and since I can never come up with a good username, I just pick airplane names! My username, dhc6twinotter, comes from the DeHavilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter:

maledivian-air-taxi-dhc-6-twin-31452.jpg