I Scream Clone

Guilds of Historica Introduction/General Discussion Thread

Two judges, guild leaders never judge their guilds. That obviously means each guil leader scores two guilds' entries of the remaining three. Who scores which guild is rotated as well. I won't speak of the formula used to tally gold or who has scored who on a certain challenge though. I think it is a good system so a single leader's preference does not affect the scores too much. I will also say the scores from each leader tends to be fairly consistent with the other leader scoring. It suggests everything seems to be on the up and up.

well, I'd sorta like to get some feedback as well, if asking for that aint too much

As for Kaliphlin, we're on your butts pals, with a score of new members who are mostly great builders we'll simply rock the next challenge again, and voila, we'll pass you, and eventually manage to gain the top aigain :laugh:

Edited by kabel

well, I'd sorta like to get some feedback as well, if asking for that aint too much

As for Kaliphlin, we're on your butts pals, with a score of new members who are mostly great builders we'll simply rock the next challenge again, and voila, we'll pass you, and eventually manage to gain the top aigain :laugh:

Are you trying out for the Angeli Memorial Trash-talking Prize? If so, you've got a long way to go!

Better get your builds in now, because once my work quiets down in the second week of January, I'm coming back with some major free building action. We'll have to rally the Kali troops for a big building push to put those Midgourdians back under the snowbank where they below!

OK, that wasn't up to Angeli standards either. I'll have to work on the trash-talking. Maybe I'll go review some of his old posts...

Are you trying out for the Angeli Memorial Trash-talking Prize?

Nah, I was just pointing at the truth and rubbing the result it into your sores :tongue:

PM for feedback Kabel.

Can I jump on that as well? :classic:

Oh... see if I don't keep up the two/three free builds a week thing! :grin:

*sigh* You are getting the new members, I must admit. But it won't really matter if you pass us since we're so close to Avalonia we'll still be in second anyway! :devil:

@Kai NRG and everyone else who wants feedback: I'm pretty sure Z meant anyone could ask for feedback when he replied to my post, just send him a PM :classic:

Hmm, in the earlier challenges the max a challenge entry could earn was 50... was he the only one to enter for Nocturnus?

Anyway he has the biggest win ever! He should get a title or something :laugh:

Hee hee, Dr Rod won by 81 points cause he is awesome :tongue:, not because no-one else entered from Nocturnus!

Dr Rod

it was the widest margin of victory for sure. Maybe Evilonia will come for you next time! That little guy seems spunky!

Awesome challenge once again, one question: are we allowed to inlcude Varlyrio in this challenge, or is there something special you had in mind about it?

Hi, hopefully you don't mind answering a quick question. What's the Revolword saga, as mentioned in the 6th challenge? If anyone could drop a link to its description, thread, storyline, or whatever it is I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

LukeClarenceVan

Read the previous posts in the Challenge VI thread. It'll get you up to speed quite well.

Hi, hopefully you don't mind answering a quick question. What's the Revolword saga, as mentioned in the 6th challenge? If anyone could drop a link to its description, thread, storyline, or whatever it is I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

LukeClarenceVan

Read Challenges 3-6 for your answer.

Awesome challenge once again, one question: are we allowed to inlcude Varlyrio in this challenge, or is there something special you had in mind about it?

The story is yours. Include if you want for sure.

Wow this challenge I feel we will have awesome entries with great stories. :moar:

One thing is not really clear, as we have to build at least 3 different MOC's, are we supposed to present them all in the same topic, or do we have to give a topic for each MOC?

Both they got their own advantages and disadvantages :classic:

One thing is not really clear, as we have to build at least 3 different MOC's, are we supposed to present them all in the same topic, or do we have to give a topic for each MOC?

It struck me as one topic, but what do I know?

It struck me as one topic, but what do I know?

Probably it will be one topic, otherwise there will be too many separated topics. What would be a gigantic mess :laugh:

Can we have different pictures for each build in our Challenge VI, to help the story?

what are the colors of Cedrica?

Seeing the few Cedrica mocs. I'd say dark red. Look at the challenge topic :wink:

Seeing the few Cedrica mocs. I'd say dark red. Look at the challenge topic :wink:

nothing that i have so I won't include flags in a future MOC...

One thread. Think of this as a story with multiple scenes like Sirens-of-Titan would do.

Can we have different pictures for each build in our Challenge VI, to help the story?

Absolutely. Again, think SoT style and you'll be good to go.