I Scream Clone

Guilds of Historica Introduction/General Discussion Thread

This topic is used for general chat :laugh:

Fair enough then :laugh:

Perhaps change the title to Guilds of Historica Introduction/Sign Up and Discussion Thread then? :tongue:

I've been looking at multiple threads of Historica, but one thing remains a bit cloudy to me - was the King assassinated? Or did it stop merely at an unsuccessful attempt on his majesty's life? And in both cases, what has happened to the capital itself - now that the Kingdom's forces are pulling apart into four separate factions?

I was searching, but didn't manage to find any clear answers... I apologize if this was already asked. :oh3:

I've been looking at multiple threads of Historica, but one thing remains a bit cloudy to me - was the King assassinated? Or did it stop merely at an unsuccessful attempt on his majesty's life? And in both cases, what has happened to the capital itself - now that the Kingdom's forces are pulling apart into four separate factions?

I was searching, but didn't manage to find any clear answers... I apologize if this was already asked. :oh3:

I know, as of right now the King is still alive (may he reign forever)

The king also seems to have loyal "central" forces that owe their allegiance to him, although I don't think they have been MOCed. The King has said that he will bring vengeance down on anyone attacking another faction... so that is why we have seen so much peace.

I know, as of right now the King is still alive (may he reign forever)

The king also seems to have loyal "central" forces that owe their allegiance to him, although I don't think they have been MOCed. The King has said that he will bring vengeance down on anyone attacking another faction... so that is why we have seen so much peace.

I think SOT is doing some MOC's about it (in his story)?

Mikel Kalores signing up for Kaliphlin Guild.

Welcome my dear fellow Guildmember! That wealth and health will be there for you!

Strange, I got the feeling we miss one pinned topic :sceptic:

But, I, Lord Damaximus of Mpya Stedor, announce the first Annual Eastern Archery Tournament of Mpya Stedor!

I will make a topic about it next week, cuz nowadays everybody is too busy with checking all the embassies :laugh:

Date will be 8 April 2012

Edited by DaMaximus

Do you mean Archery? No one outshoots a Forestmen.

edited :tongue:

Yeah, Yeah, we know William is already one of the favourites :laugh:

But the competition will be a nice way to test the Elite Rangers I received from my dear brother Mattiximus, king of the Guild of Ximus :sceptic: And to show them to the world ofcourse :laugh:

Since when was William a favourite? :tongue:

Angeli did portray me as a medieval Tony Stark so I guess the word spreads :laugh:

The fame of William is indeed quiet epic, considering for being a relevation :tongue:

Do you mean Archery? No one outshoots a Forestmen.

That is true, no Human outshoots a Forestman, but mayhaps you have forgotten the skill of the Elves? Your prowess in the gladiator games was most impressive, having been defeated only by an automated behemoth, but the Elven Rangers are second to none with a longbow, and intend to demostrate this at the tournament.

Strange, I got the feeling we miss one pinned topic :sceptic:

I noticed this too. Also an index of historica mocs that was here yesterday, I can't seem to find at all today (it was locked but it was here).

The forces of the Blue Tooth Cable stand with Avalonia!

Welcome to EB and Historica!

Sorry to say, but Avalonia is closed at the moment for new members. Avalonia have to many members compared to the other guilds. If you want you can always join them. :classic:

Welcome to EB and Historica!

Sorry to say, but Avalonia is closed at the moment for new members. Avalonia have to many members compared to the other guilds. If you want you can always join them. :classic:

In that case... at this betrayal, we shall join one of your enemies!

In that case... at this betrayal, we shall join one of your enemies!

Where is the betrayal?

And please join any other guild! :classic: As for now, no one is enemies. I even invited our nice Drow Master for some tea some days ago!

Wasn't sure whereabouts was the appropriate place to post this but just wanted to give a huge congratulations and well done to rogueang for the excellent index thread :thumbup: Well done Good Sir!

Wasn't sure whereabouts was the appropriate place to post this but just wanted to give a huge congratulations and well done to rogueang for the excellent index thread :thumbup: Well done Good Sir!

Since that thread is locked (and rightly so), I think this is the best place to post it. And let me second the congratulations! Job well done! And it must have been quite a large amount of work! Thank you! :thumbup:

Since that thread is locked (and rightly so), I think this is the best place to post it. And let me second the congratulations! Job well done! And it must have been quite a large amount of work! Thank you! :thumbup:

I as well would like to give a thumbs up to rogueang! As a newcomer to this forum, that thread is helping me catch up on what is going on here.

Is there any chance that I could sign up for Nocturnus? If yes, WampaStomper is signing up!

Go for it! the dark ones can use one as yourself!

:thumbup: Thanks rogueang!

Thanks too to Legonardo Davidy for his brilliant pictorial index of the watchtowers!

:classic:

Thanks guys! I figured that it would be really nice to have an index for quicker browsing, and I kept finding MOCs by people that I had never seen. I was thinking that I would be including pics as well with my index, but I wasn't sure how long it would take the resulting page to load. It ended up taking much longer than I expected just to list the MOCs, so I'm glad I didn't try to do the pictures too. The MODs have taken over the thread and streamlined it, so I apologize if I mis-linked something or forgot an entry.

I was amazed by how many quality MOCs a couple of people had submitted. I knew that Hersbrucker had a lot of additions to his werewolf realm, and Taz and Ecclesiastes had quite a few great MOCs as well, but I couldn't believe that deGothia and MikeyB both had at least a DOZEN MOCS! I also had not realized that all of Robuku's MOCs were indeed his (I had seen most of them early on, but didn't have associations with names yet, so I didn't realize he had done the giant foot AND all the different party MOCs.)

I have discovered a lot of MOCs in the process of creating this thread, and I hope it helps other people discover some of the gems that they've missed.