I Scream Clone

Guilds of Historica Introduction/General Discussion Thread

What are the rules for these Guilds? I just wanted to know before I join.

Buy it. Build it. Critique it. Rip it apart for parts! :devil_laugh:

Rebuild it. MOD it. Dissassemble it. Sort it. Keep it. Resell it years later and triple your money. :laugh: (If it's LEGO Star Wars), buy the re-make. Repeat cycle. :tongue:

Still excited to see what's gonna go about. :excited:

I'm thinking that the Southern Deserts might be just what I need to shake things up a bit.

Maybe even get my undead PQ army into the mix! :grin:

Hmmm...may have to go shopping for more tan...

C'MON 50% OFF SALE ON "PRINCE OF PERSIA"! :tongue:

Edited by Ogre

I'm in. Put me where you need an extra member.

Still working on a map and making good progress. Without even trying it seems to fit these guild names pretty well. Expect something preliminary by Saturday.

Siercon and Coral

Are interested in representing the Forest/Forestmen faction!

I'm not sure if this places us with Derfel, or another group... Either way place us where fantasy fairy and mystical forest dwellers would go, and if it would serve better, we could lead a group also. This looks like fun!

Ok, let me see if i got it straight: now I must choose one of the regions of the first page?

Probably my decision will determinate what kind of MOC I will make, right?

So Im picking up the Northern Chill (I hope my white parts are enough!) :laugh:

You know what, I will go in the Western Grasslands. That should work out well for my chosen style, which is conventional castles/villages.

What are the rules for these Guilds? I just wanted to know before I join.

Rules are pretty simple.

People are distributed in each guild - either randomly or they can request a particular guild.

Each guild/zone has some special elements - and ALL guilds border on the 'green zone' which is more of the traditional castle space. Over the next year everyone builds what they want and gets points. If you have the brick and want to be challenged you can build further away from green zone and something more unique.

Hopefully all this comes together, everyone has some fun, get to know some other EBers and get some encouragement and help get points!

Oh and there may be some awesomeness at the end for the guild with the most points :laugh:

Dr.Cogg never mind.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Narbilu Signing up for duty... all hail Avalonia

Edited by narbilu

Sirius Black here, looking to join Northern Chill/Mitgardia.

Assuming, of course, sign-ups are still open.

Edited by Sirius Black

Hi, I have question.

If I signed up here for the grasslands, but now see that I don't have the right color flags, could I change to the northern chill?

Thanks!

Since I owe ISC a build because I bailed last time...stash2sixx would like to sign up for the Mitgardia Guild.

Thanks.

We are so close to launching guys, hang in there.

@Rook, this project will run for at least a year we hope, some builds are small like avatars and vignettes, others will be more extravagant builds etc, competitions are along the way as well.

Cool. Just small stuff I can do. I have my "white" invested in the current proejct and the next. So I'm thinking I'll go with the "Dark Guild". :blush:

Hi, I have the same question of rucorder: I signed up for the northern but I dont have the colors necessary. Can I switch for another guild that I have the colors?

If I can, I would like to change to Avalonia Guild :thumbup:

The level of interest is outstanding guys and gals! Thanks for supporting this project, I think it will be amazing to see what comes of this. I will try in vain to work out who is in what guild in the meantime. If anyone sees this post then they can post in the appropriate thread as well. Cheers.