I Scream Clone

Guilds of Historica Introduction/General Discussion Thread

I want to be in an area that is rocky. I'm not good at making grassland scenery, so I think I'd want to make a underground mine, castle, monetary, city, or a city on a underground cliff. I can make some big models, After all, I'll use LDD, but it will take me quite a while of time, And I will need to share pictures often and I need encouragement from you guys. When I try to make something big on my own, I always fail. So I will need your encouragement.

I'm looking forward to building a underground elven castle/mine. I'm not sure which area that is supposed to be in.

I would imagine you could build an underground mine in any of the regions.

As for me, I'll be joining the Sand People in the South as they seem to be a bit short on members. A bunch of Stormtroopers have scared off potential recruits with their crazy blaster skills!

I suspect there will be more than enough eager people for the Western Lands, and I don't think I'm hot enough for South or dark enough for East, so I'd like to be a Northener. That's the coolest region, after all.

Looking at the current sign up list, this is going to be a CRAZY community build. I can't wait to see what becomes of this.

Southern Desert please! Need to find a use for those Gladiators and my barbarian horde. :excited:

ooh was gonna wait for the guild lores and stories, but anywho, my choice is made.

to the frozen Northern Chill!!

Bringing my winter Elves to bear and building ice cities!

Edit: Since the Guild Names, Colours and Stories came I out, I would change my preference to Avalonia, because it is elf paradise and uses the colours my army has.

Edited by Wardancer

If I´m still allowed to sign in...

Niku for the Western grasslands :classic:

Edited by Niku

All will be revealed within a few hours my friends, stay tuned and anticipate the greatest castle community build/contest in recent memory... :wink:

Oooh, only a few more hours. This is exciting, can't wait to see what you guys have come up with. I hope I won't be sleeping already when you post the full explanation :sweet: .

All will be revealed within a few hours my friends, stay tuned and anticipate the greatest castle community build/contest in recent memory... :wink:

Between waiting for this and waiting to see who got into Gotham Mafia, I think I'm going to be skipping meals and responsibilities sitting at my computer today. :laugh:

Such is the life of a fan of LEGO. :innocent:

Between waiting for this and waiting to see who got into Gotham Mafia, I think I'm going to be skipping meals and responsibilities sitting at my computer today. :laugh:

You've described most of my life. :sweet: I can't wait to see what's been planned for all this. Time to rip apart Battle of Alamut for parts. Already half dissassembled, so I'm not missing much. :blush:

I'm slightly interested since Castle was my favorite theme as kid. But what's the deadline for building projects, as I am in the middle of 4 month long project, and should be done in January. :blush:

We are so close to launching guys, hang in there.

@Rook, this project will run for at least a year we hope, some builds are small like avatars and vignettes, others will be more extravagant builds etc, competitions are along the way as well.

gee, it's getting kinda late in this part of the world, gotta get up early and go to work tomorrow ... :laugh:

You've described most of my life. :sweet:

:laugh:

Time to rip apart Battle of Alamut for parts. Already half dissassembled, so I'm not missing much. :blush:

Hey, you've described most of my (LEGO) life. :sweet:

Buy it. Build it. Critique it. Rip it apart for parts! :devil_laugh: