I Scream Clone

Guilds of Historica Introduction/General Discussion Thread

So we are not going to use Viceroy briliant map? :cry_sad:

I wold love to put my orcs in desert. Bot not in the normal, sand, sand everywere type. Is there any place for Wastelands?

And Question: Who will build for Troll/Orc/Trorc side? let's unite! :D

Edited by Lordofdragonss

We will soon be posting a better description of each land and it's backstory, so people might want to choose their guild after reading a bit more info.

We will soon be posting a better description of each land and it's backstory, so people might want to choose their guild after reading a bit more info.

Well said, all guilds will have greenery, forests etc. All guilds will have access to any creature or faction as well, as Guild lore is stronger than past allegiances. All will become clearer soon enough.

Can't wait to see where this is heading. Can't be anything but simple excellence, though, seeing a the cream of the crop of Castle MOC'ers are united behind this project :thumbup: .

Yes, like ISC said, every land will have it's basic standard areas where anything can be built, but each land will also have its own characteristic part to make each land stand out from one another. eg. North will have it's snow area, south will have it's desert area, east will have it's dark mountainous area and west will have it's deep enchanted forest area. It will all be explained very soon.

I will probably join the Desert faction, as I am building a Tomb King / Mummy faction. I do have and would like to expand a few others, however, so I have interest also I. The location of the Ninja and Green Dragn Knight kingdoms.

Looks like the Northern chill could use some more strength, I'm on it.

Hello all, as Leader of the North Guild I can assure you that despite the name the majority of the terrain will be covered by greenery. Only the northern-most provinces will be actual frozen tundra! :wink: A detailed description is coming up soon, stay tuned.

Since there's already grasslands and forests in the center, should the Western faction be called something else? Like Western Mountains or Western Coast? Just to give the westerners more options...

I myself would like to join Southern Desert. I'm already imagining it something like this: :wub:

academy_town.jpg

Don't worry, the western faction is going to have the haunted lake lands with islands and enchanted forest. All will be revealed soon.

I'm not afraid of catching a cold, so northern chill for me please!

Northern Chill for me too please. Also keen to help draw up a new world map once you chaps at the top decide what content you want included.

Briansigning up! Sounds fun! Eastern Dark lands would be nice, as well :D

Edited by -Brian-

Hmm, I'd really really like to join up, but I have a rather small Lego collection, so I won't really be able to build any outstanding/great creations :sad: .

Btw, here's my map I made some time ago. I based it on official Lego maps, plus some added fantasy on my part, of course. It only includes the post-2000 factions, though, so none of the classics are incorporated.

EDIT: If smaller creations are accepted, too (or other services to the guild for that matter), please sign me up for Northern Chill, as well.

Edited by Khorne

I assume the orcs are in the Darklands? If so, I'd like to sign up to the Eastern Darklands.

That would be great if all that was posted in a new topic so it´s easy to find..