Sign in to follow this  
danim

Bristol LL bus

indexed.gif V-LB-04C

Hey Guys

I decided a few weeks ago that the bus from pizza corner was not british enough for me so broke it apart and built this

6294559669_7542b9a57f_z.jpg

more pics can be found on my flickr page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danim007/

Edited by Phred

Now it's not too bad 'damin', but it should be a double decker and red eh ? :laugh:

Keep trying, keep going and Brick On Bus On 'damin' ! :grin:

Ah, I see....okay now first, use some of these 6091.jpg for roof ends plus sides of the back using SNOT, plus this on the front 30147.gif....then you'll be getting closer to the one in the picture - though still not red ? :laugh: (only joking, damin)

Brick On Bus On ! :grin:

Hi LT

i will see about adding in some slopes at the back I tried that grille peice but due to the hight of the bus it does not look right

thanks lt for the idea of the slopes for the front and rear it looks alot better however since I could only find one yellow one the rest are a mix of grey and black so I won't be post any pics up until I can find more yellow slopes

Change the colour of the bus if the parts are not in you spares collection ! :wink:

I wish you luck still with this, Brick On Bus On 'damin' ! :grin:

Hi LT

here is a pic of it with a curved roof and new route board and I think it looks a lot better

6317637715_dd4f0e4c57_z.jpg

and thank you to the mod who indexed this topic however could you use this image as I feel it shows of the bus better

Hi LT

here is a pic of it with a curved roof and new route board and I think it looks a lot better

6317637715_dd4f0e4c57_z.jpg

and thank you to the mod who indexed this topic however could you use this image as I feel it shows of the bus better

Nice realization ...but in this picture I can also see some rails ...may you share a picture of the train? :laugh:

Thanks Leg Godt Gud I did not realise that the ll was the export version of the L5G so I suppose mine is a L5G rather than a LL

Thanks Lego Train 12 Volts, the rails are from the bricklingston tramway which is a slightly lenghtened and motorised version of the 8404 tram. more pics can be seen here http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35990&st=30 soon to be updated

here is a little preview of my latest moc which is related to the bristol but you will not get a better view of the moc untill I have aquired all the peices

6324088924_6a271af477_m.jpg