Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

[MOC] Quarren Separatist Staging Area

gallery_101_23_281.gif

The Quarren and Separatist forces

assemble underneath the massive foliage of water vegetation

to stage their initial attack on the Mon Calamari.

6313603390_9498500cd1_z.jpg

6309625433_7a272cda25_z.jpg

Click the pics for more details...

AC

Nice to see you back in the CW side of things AC! I love the resourcefulness in using the SP3 Alien Head and Atlantis shark head for the Quarren soldiers and and Karkarodon Commander Riff Tamson, respectively. :thumbup: The shark-head I can live without, but I'm waiting for the day that TLG gives as an official Quarren minifig. :sweet:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Is there a better picture of the Aqua droids? I was thinking of making one, but I'm not sure how to do the head. This looks exellent as always, ACPin, but I wish TLG could have made that SP3 head in tan...... :sceptic:

Just watched this eposide again the other night and once a gain APCin you recreatyed the scene well. I would also like to see better pics of the Aqua droids as well. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice to see you back in the CW side of things AC! I love the resourcefulness in using the SP3 Alien Head and Atlantis shark head for the Quarren soldiers and and Karkarodon Commander Riff Tamson, respectively. :thumbup: The shark-head I can live without, but I'm waiting for the day that TLG gives as an official Quarren minifig. :sweet:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks for the blog!

Is there a better picture of the Aqua droids? I was thinking of making one, but I'm not sure how to do the head. This looks exellent as always, ACPin, but I wish TLG could have made that SP3 head in tan...... :sceptic:

I've added a close-up pic that shows one of them but you should view the other pics for more details.

Excellent job here! I'd love to see a set based on this arc, it has so much potential for mini-figures :classic:

Also, my 1000th post :thumbup:

I'll be surprised if TLG doesn't take advantage of the possibilities for new sets coming from the new CW season 4.

Just watched this eposide again the other night and once a gain APCin you recreatyed the scene well. I would also like to see better pics of the Aqua droids as well. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

See response above for the aqua droids.

Good work AC! :thumbup: I like your creative use of parts.

Thanks! :grin:

AC