Darkdragon

MOC: Come ON!

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Jesse just got a new assistant, Sally, in the lab. She's been in dire need of one ever since management started requiring double the output.

Unfortunately, Sally seems to be distracted today and has made yet another mess.

Jesse's new intern might not last too long in the lab.

6300722175_c9531a8b37_z.jpg

Edited by darkdragon
Indexed

And not a pair of safety goggles between the both of them :tongue: Lovely highlighting of the new brickforge elements as well as good figure combos. I'm a sucker for chemistry Moc's so I may have to get some of those vials for myself.

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Not bad looking science lab.....never trust a blonde not to make a mess ! :laugh:

Those new Brickforge parts are great in your creation 'darkdragon' and Brick On ! :classic:

Thank you everyone for the kind comments.

This isn't the scene I had originally intended, but I really like the way it turned out. Of course my original idea was 'science lab with two women' so some could argue that it did turn out as intended :laugh:

Was a lot of fun to use the new brickforge elements and I think the most difficult part was coming up with a decent but small display for the hazmat suits. In the end the real helmets were just too darn big and I didn't want to redesign the whole scene so I gave them fully clear helmets instead.

Very nice and detailed lab scene, darkdragon.

I love the details you put in it cleverly using those printed tiles; and the BF items add a nice touch of colour, too. :thumbup:

This is so perfect, I love it!! :wub:

Very nice and detailed lab scene, darkdragon.

I love the details you put in it cleverly using those printed tiles; and the BF items add a nice touch of colour, too. :thumbup:

Thank you both, I'm glad you like it. :blush:

As I do lab work, I find this MOC very amusing. Luckily, I'm not that clumsy, otherwise I'd need all those new brickforge elements to spill on the floor. :laugh: The belt for test tube looks great, I'm guessing it's another brickforge piece? All in all, it's a great scene. :thumbup:

Love the purple spill. Maybe I'm a sucker for details, but that's what caught my eye. I assume it's one of the Brickforge elements along with the flasks?

As I do lab work, I find this MOC very amusing. Luckily, I'm not that clumsy, otherwise I'd need all those new brickforge elements to spill on the floor. :laugh: The belt for test tube looks great, I'm guessing it's another brickforge piece? All in all, it's a great scene. :thumbup:

Yep the belt is the "gun holster" from Brickforge.

Love the purple spill. Maybe I'm a sucker for details, but that's what caught my eye. I assume it's one of the Brickforge elements along with the flasks?

Thanks! The spill, flasks, test tubes, and belt are all from Brickforge!