Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

What Happened to Han?

gallery_101_23_281.gif

For those of you that are episode V fanatics (like myself) will recognize this scene. For the others, not so much. But, nonetheless, here it is:

6300401663_a8a1ca4dc7.jpg

And the complete vignette:

6300943442_8dfdb73106.jpg

Sorry about the bad coloring. My camera is a bit messed up at the moment. Anyway, hope you like it!

Nicely done. My one piece of advice for the main shot would be to not show the edge of the plates at the front. That way, it will create the illusion that the floor keeps going behind where the camera is. Still, good job.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Nicely done, the first photo is great :thumbup:

A Classic scene from the best SW film; it’s good to see there are other Episode V fanatics in Eurobricks! Cheers, Robin :classic:

For those of you that are episode V fanatics (like myself) will recognize this scene. For the others, not so much.

I'm having trouble picturing anyone frequenting this EB subforum who wouldn't recognize this scene, regardless of whether Episode V is their favorite installment (and I'm sure it's the favorite of a great many here anyway).

Nice take on the scene!

Great use of perspective, you've set the scene very nicly. I like the Luke you have made as well. What parts did you use on him?

That should be the new hair element used for Luke in the new Millennium Falcon, with the torso of a German soldier from the Indiana Jones sets, and I believe those are the legs of the minifigure Max, mascot of the LEGO Club.

Excellent and instantly recognisable scene JackJonespaw Great job :thumbup:

But also the chances of someone not recognising this on this sub forum is very low :tongue:.