Sign in to follow this  
K-Nut

[MOC] Bespin Duel

gallery_101_23_281.gif

I've had this MOC partially done for a few weeks, and just got around to finishing it. Bragging rights to whoever spots what I just finished. :laugh:

p1040111c.jpg

Again, since I was pressed for time, I couldn't get my studio set up. :hmpf_bad:

p1040112c.jpg

Overview. I will say that the thing that Luke holds onto didn't turn out as planned, and isn't really that accurate. My favorite part by far was the railing, as I've never done any railing before.

Here's the link for the full gallery: Clicky.

Hm... I like what you did with the railing but I'm not sure about the antenna Luke is holding on to. Maybe add some more to that?

Yeah, the Antenna is my least favorite part. I'll try to make some changes to that.

This turned out pretty nice! :thumbup: The railing is the best part. If I were you, I would take a pic where you can't see the bottom of the moc to give the appearance that they're up in the air. Also, even though the deadline is Oct 31, you probably could squeeze in a later entry if you wanted to tweek that antenna thing. :wink:

A bit dusty in parts eh :wink:. I like the little walkway Luke is standing on, but shouldn't the railings be in a bit of a bad state due to Vader cutting them up like a child having a tantrum :laugh:.

I like the little walkway Luke is standing on, but shouldn't the railings be in a bit of a bad state due to Vader cutting them up like a child having a tantrum :laugh:.

You want me to get those? Okay. :laugh: