xwingyoda

First Aqua Raiders and City pics on Amazon.de

Yeay guys and gals,

Here are the 3 first pics of that line which I think is superb !! Yellow subs, black divers and brick built animals *wub*

Of course it has annoying shooting mechanisms >:-(

Its fun that the design is closer to the first wave of Alpha Team than the other aqua themes !!

But judge from yourselves and discuss ;-)

post-255-1158139991.jpg

post-255-1158140006.jpg

post-255-1158140059.jpg

Enjoy

*yoda*

Thanks yoda!

Well, judging from the pics I'm in. That shooting mechanism is sure easy to get rid of, but I like the overall look of the theme. And it can be combined with the 4888 submarine. The stickers have an EXO-FORCE-y touch but from what I can see I won't mind.

Looking good for 2007, I'd say :-)

i'm feeling kinda neutral about this, really. It looks like Alpha team 2: same colours, same style, same pieces... nothing particularly spectacular

FP updated, oh my god I love our new system :-P looks all great so far ! 2007 will kill us all in term of spendings

i'm feeling kinda neutral about this, really. It looks like Alpha team 2: same colours, same style, same pieces... nothing particularly spectacular

Not that I expected any positive comment from you X-D

FP updated, oh my god I love our new system :-P looks all great so far ! 2007 will kill us all in term of spendings

Not that I expected any positive comment from you X-D

well... i'm very happy for you if this is giving you wet dreams, jp, :-P , however, it was more or less in line with speculations earlier, besides, you haven't heard me commenting on that police ... oops... sorry ... firefighting boat yet :-P

Uh ? Speculations earlier were about a trans red futuristic line with bionicled creatures. All I see are brick built creatures (creator line styled) and nice yellow subs (aquanauts without the trans blue). + nice pirate additions. I couldn't ask for more, seriously. Maybe one or two small molded fishes, but not more

yes the firts pics! But I don't knwo what to think about... I will look the pics for a long time this evening and I will tell you what I think tomorow...

i dunno. i'm with sne. i think the subs are too high tech. it's kinda like exo-force underwater. though this was the expectation, i thought most people wanted something like the divers theme.

to me, AR is kinda *meh* with a mix of *bleh* will have to see if the other sets are nice. the first wave of exo-force sets however are *hubba hubba*. looks like my top themes will remain my top themes! huzzah for exo-force. p.s. the battle is no longer in sentai mountain but over somewhere called the golden city.

the fire boat looks ridiculous. why the heck do you need a fire boat for?

My first reaction is more in line with Natelite and Snefroe. A bit of Meh, mixed with Bleh. Depends on prices I guess I might get 1 or 2 of those aqua sets.

I like the crab set. The others are not all that great for me. But the crab looks really nice and the sub in that set also has some nice parts. I will look at getting this one, if I can afford it.

They're definately not Divers but not too bad. The larger submarine is pretty neat and the shark is pretty cool. 20,000 Leagues, here we come!

Uh ? Speculations earlier were about a trans red futuristic line with bionicled creatures. All I see are brick built creatures (creator line styled) and nice yellow subs (aquanauts without the trans blue). + nice pirate additions.
For a theme called Aqua Raiders I think TLC came up with decent stuff.

Totally. I was expecting gaudy Ogel's pet squid mech thingy sets, but these are much more in line with classic bricky sets.

And the launcher is decently hidden on that sub, not held up over it's head by a bionicle arm and with a bright green plungerhead.

I'm not sure how they could've been made LESS bricky.

No super hyper silly fantasy vehicles like Alpha Team, just straight forward diving vessels.

I do have one concern though... if there's a set that has ANYTHING to do with a stingray planned later for the line, I hope Lego doesn't do something stupid like pull it because of the Steve Irwin thing.

As we speak the sets have been produced one year ago so I doubt they'll sit on their stock of boxes...

Oh god, I'm loving those sets. Damn you Lego!!!! X-D. I'll have to set aside some cash for these good looking sets.

This line looks...decent. I'll definitely pick up a couple of the sets, for the parts ;-)

It's better than I expected, I'll say that much! Huzzah for brick-built beasts again! I forsee a wave of yellow space vehicles soon after this line is released ;-)

I actually think this may turn out better than Exo-Force in the end. It easier to moc into other things.

Definately gonna be getting some! X-D