Sign in to follow this  
TooMuchCaffeine

CAT 1: Joker makes a withdrawal...

"All units, all units... Robbery in progress at Gotham City Bank... Officers down at scene..."

6296191996_daa765fb76_z.jpg

Flickr link

And here's a close-up of Joker's little friends...

6293775099_6eb2a84607_z.jpg

Edited by TooMuchCaffeine

I like it ! :grin:

The giant jack-in-box, the bloody trail of dead police/security guards and the Joker looking like he was straight out of Exo-force ! :wink:

Bank frontage looks like it could have come from the first Batman film so easy ! :grin:

AWESOME 'TMC' and Brick On same Bat-time same Bat-channel ! :grin:

So cool, man! Really great scene, I love the giant jack in the box, and you did a very good job on the Joker minifig! And the stilts and the unicycle! Total insanity!! :D

I love this contest.

Edited by Miss Kyle

Great entry! :thumbup: The Jack-in-the-box is outstanding out standing on it's own, but I also love the little details, such as the Jester on stilts, and the little Dinosaur/Earth statue in the archway! Things like this really make the moc come to life!

Superb entry, indeed! ) :classic::thumbup:

I really love the insanyty of this robbery and those clowns in walking sticks and a cycle are just genious! :classic:

Now, my fear of clowns is actually getting worse! :laugh:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Bank frontage looks like it could have come from the first Batman film so easy ! :grin:

Thanks mate. That's exactly the feel I was going for, a sort of art-deco dieselpunk vibe that I love in the Burton films. I wasn't sure if I'd pulled it off or not so I was delighted at your comment.

Thanks everyone else too. Glad you like it.

Wow, what a great scene!

You totally nailed the character of Joker's crime-style. I love the GCB facade. Nice mix of techniques with a good eye for arrangement.

Very good entry!

Are those cops smiling? :D

"Let's put a SMILE on your faces......."

Exellent MOC, really outstanding. The Joker goons are really good customs, and I love that jack-in the box. The unicycle and stilts are quite clever as well. I didn't even notice that the base was SNOT until I saw the sewer grate. The bank looks great, and NPU for the Joker's hair. Really good job all-around, I would be suprised if you didn't win this contest! :thumbup:

Outstanding entry! While the Jack-in-the-box is clearly the star of your MOC, the face of the building also appeals a lot to me. Excellent details there. :thumbup:

The hairpiece of the Joker reminds me a bit of the version in the The Batman series, even though I didn't like the series and therefore barely watched it. Looks good anyway. Is the head purist?

I don't know if I should be inspired - or utterly demoralized. I knew I'd see some awesome stuff come out of this contest - but WOW

I don't know if I should be inspired - or utterly demoralized. I knew I'd see some awesome stuff come out of this contest - but WOW

Why should you be demoralized? :classic:

This is a great MOC, but I'm sure that many more great MOCs will fillow, so you'll have to choose between equal ones. And don't forget, we have three prizes in each category, so continue building! :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I'm very impressed! I find those long slopes very hard to use outside of flying machines, and I think you did something really natural with them :sweet:

Great entry, I have a question though, can you further elaborate on the giant jack in the box? It logs great, I'm just curious it's purpose.

Great entry, I have a question though, can you further elaborate on the giant jack in the box? It logs great, I'm just curious it's purpose.

It's just supposed to be a suitably crazy Joker addition. A normal bank-heist wouldn't be good enough for him - he's got to add his little touches of craziness. This would be some sort of robot sentry - knocking guards and cops about the place and waiting for the Batman to appear.