shutinc

[MOC] Dalheim Medieval Diorama

Fantastic job... I spy mushrooms! I really like the waterfall and all the plants... I have tons of plants and hope to be able to use them half as well as you did.

Fantastic job... I spy mushrooms! I really like the waterfall and all the plants... I have tons of plants and hope to be able to use them half as well as you did.

Thanks much :) Means a lot!

Sorry to bump this topic to the top but this huge landscape is outstanding!

Complex building technique and beautiful result! :wub:

I like the watefall and the white water splashes, the cave under the ground with the treasure is absolutely amazing! :wub_drool:

Lovely work!

Sorry to bump this topic to the top but this huge landscape is outstanding!

Complex building technique and beautiful result! :wub:

I like the watefall and the white water splashes, the cave under the ground with the treasure is absolutely amazing! :wub_drool:

Lovely work!

Thanks! :) Means a lot to hear this!

Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but so much has changed since last time. Here comes a couple of updated photos of Dalheim. Hope you guys like them :)

8040149477_65c8a9156d_z.jpg

8040377816_75e20480d8_z.jpg

8040459308_1f65272981_z.jpg

8040514352_4e109215b8_z.jpg

Wow! That is quite an update. The waterfalls you medieval builders make are just insanely awesome and lifelike. This is no different, it is just great. I can almost hear falls hitting the water below. Everything else is cool as well. Great buildings and landscape. Great job.

Wow this is beautiful. I had missed your first post so I am happy you revived this one. Your additions and changes are also very nice.

Stunning!

Firstly I would like to say this is a truly excellent MOC. :sweet: Anyway, I love the design of the windmill. It's great that you expanded on the design of the Village Raid. The building (is it a house or inn maybe?) looks just as stunning.

You also have a nice waterfall there.. I think the colours you choose for this MOC are perfect, especially for all the plants and vegetation.

The cottage and curved foot bridge in the top left corner are just superb!default_wubnew.gif

Just beautiful work on the whole thing. The building in the upper left is my favorite part though - outstanding.

Wonderul addition - I, too, loved the original, but this just takes it to another level. This creation is giving DC and Mayday a run for their money. Very impressive. Keep building.

Everything is this MOC is great, but what I like the most is the terrain, in especially the elevation of the road. Masterfully done! I also love that bridge and the way you use your minifigs. :thumbup:

This is simply amazing, the sheer size and scale of it just makes it look so grand and luscious, hope to see more creations from you in the future!

This says exactly what I want to say, top work sir, and I'm looking forward to more of your work for sure.

Thanks everyone for the fantastic feedback on Dalheim. I truly appreciate it, so thanks much! :D

Your update looks fantastic, I love the three houses and the waterfall is an excellent touch! :thumbup: Awesome work!