Hoexbroe

Rue de la Gare

indexed.gif Layout

Hi all,

These are the background-buildings behind the train-station "Royville" (Presented earlier here);

dsc04915.jpg

Some close-up shots;

dsc04911.jpg

dsc04910.jpg

dsc04909r.jpg

And finally an overview of the whole street;

dsc04907rc.jpg

This (and the train station Royville, the hotel Chat Noir and the classic cars) are all part of my upcoming MegaMOC 2011.

Edited by Phred

Awesome MOC!

It really looks like a town in eastern France :classic:

But why is there a British phone booth?

:thumbup: Wonderful,the building are amazing,but what i like is the yellow car,the citroen,the last car i start with the "handle" and not with the key!

What a great street scene. Your 2CV would look brilliant in any layout, but the phone booth is also a very nice touch. And I really love the tower building. Well done!

Thanks guys! (all)

But why is there a British phone booth?

Hehe. It is indeed a british design, but I recon that French Telecom bought a lot of them... Somebody from France can comment on thisĀæ?

Hi Hoexbroe,

it looks great, like all your other MOCs. Can't wait to see your MegaMOC 2011. But 2011 ends in a few weeks so we can hope see more next time.

Great overall design of the buildings and detail. Love the phone booth (seems very british), and love the delivery van. Would love to see more photos of that MOC. :thumbup:

Absolutely beautiful layout! This is a truly inspiring build all around, from the buildings themselves to the vehicles on the street. Blogged on Brick Town Talk!

Edited by sonicstarlight

I :wub: it, the end tudor style building (brown timber) is wonderful, neat phone box, yellow car and red delivery van ! :grin:

Great work 'Hoexbroe' and Brick On always ! :grin:

You fitted 4 buildings on 3 plates - ingenious :) The buildings are not overly detailed but very realistic and look very well together :) but the vehicles are the best of all in this moc - the Citroen and the bus - excellent work (worth stealing right away ;)

I really like the arch detailing on the building on the far right. Looks magnificent! Great layout.

Hola hombre ! Que bella carretera, a mi me gusta la 2 CV.

Tambien tengo una sopressa para ti : el MOC fue notado para(?) el sitio BTT : http://www.brick-town-talk.com/2011/10/par-excellence.html

Blogged by brick-town-talk : http://www.brick-town-talk.com/2011/10/par-excellence.html

Congratulations !

Edited by Athanor-paris

Beautiful. To me, this is a really well balanced MOC. I particularly like the third building with the tower, really lovely design.

And I am another fan of the citroen, that is very cool.

I also love the chairs with the horns for legs.

I loved it. The buildings match perfectly with each other. Loved the phonebooth and the 2CV. Love to see more buildings and other city things will you're building on.

Great work :thumbup:*oh2*

What a perfect scene.

The building are really nice. Simple but yet they al have there own character.

I like the scene in front of the cafe. Nice seats and I love that little music organ.

Can't wait to see the complete MOC you have planned.

Really well done, the street is like the ones we had in the sixties-seventies here in France, with the emblematic "Deux Chevaux" yellow car :)

Hehe. It is indeed a british design, but I recon that French Telecom bought a lot of them... Somebody from France can comment on thisĀæ?

You are right, I remember now that there is one of these booth in my town :blush:

HI

Wow what a cool street. I love the detail in all of the buildings but if i had to choose one it would by far be the one furthest to the left.

Great work!

Charlie

You are right, I remember now that there is one of these booth in my town :blush:

I thank you a lot for this information. I was going crazy with all the comments about the booth being "wrong". (I *DID* research the topic before building! :classic: )

I thank you a lot for this information. I was going crazy with all the comments about the booth being "wrong". (I *DID* research the topic before building! :classic: )

How can I missed this awsone street scene?

I particularly like the house with the tower, very nice use of roof bricks, that works very well, with its great roof! I like original roof elements...

You add some nice features in the street that makes us want to be a minifig, like the nice coffee, the orgue of barbaria (nicely done!) and your awsone cars! The more I see this 2cv, the more I need to build one to put in my street, if I can copy your creation?...

And I confirm, we have some british booths here here France. There was one in my town few years ago, but now they put it off, like a lot of other more french booths (which don't have any particular design...).

It was fun to see such a booth in a french city. A lot of people, as I did, takes a picture above it to make their friends or family believe that they went to London! :tongue: