Sign in to follow this  
Sirens-of-Titan

Journey to the Underwold (MOC)

Hello all, here is my latest creation:

Journey to the Underworld

The story continues as the Mage Kaloyan travels to the gates of the Underworld to seek the aid of demon, only to find it's not easy dealing with evil spirits...

1319834554m_DISPLAY.jpg

This is a full story with quite a few images and with dialogue, I will post just some key images, and for the full story please see

MOCPages: Journey to the Underworld:

1319834455m_DISPLAY.jpg

1319834458m_DISPLAY.jpg

1319834472m_DISPLAY.jpg

1319834493m_DISPLAY.jpg

1319834500m_DISPLAY.jpg

If you like the story you may also enjoy the:

Prologue and Chapter 1

Thank you for looking, please let me know how you like it! :sweet:

♪ Don't pay the ferry man, until he gets you to the other side ♬....:thumbup:

Great stuff as usual mate, some really nice minifigs in those builds too.

This is awesome.

I love the story, I especially Love Yarek (he could be a character in a Monty Python skit).

I also love the West Gate of Erebus, beautifully done.

At least 'Taz' didn't sing 'Lady In Red' ! :laugh:

Excellent work 'Sirens-Of-Titan'....I especially like those big front doors and don't forget to tip the guy at the door...he might bite your head off ! :laugh:

Brick On in the Underworld 'Sirens-Of-Titan' ! :grin:

Another great piece of work, both the MOC and the story. But we have come to expect nothing less from you, of course :wink: . The Greek-ish architecture is really well-built and really radiates that "Erebus-atmoshpere". It was surprising (in a nice way) that you opted for a "normal" sandy beach environment to portray Erebus and not the tried-and-tested black ashes/lava theatre. It gives your creation a personal touch, which I like :thumbup: .

Story-wise, the return of Vlad was a great plot twist and the humour really adds to the feel of the story. Great job! It will be great to see Nya's role expanded upon, I can't wait for the next installment :sweet: .

PS: Does Yarek remind anyone else of Deadwood's Richardson? Everytime I read a line uttered by Yarek, Richardson comes to mind :grin: .

Another great moc Sirens! Lots to like here, your figs are always nicely done, as is every scene and picture. Its nice to see others doing story's and tales with mocs. Keep them coming mate!

Nice!

I was waiting for the next chapter!

The story is fantastic - as is the build - but that's not surprising coming from you :laugh:

Thank you guys for the feedback; I'm happy you are following along, i actually spend quite a bit of time thinking of the story so the fact that certain characters are memorable enough for some you to know them off the top of your head makes me feel like it's all worth the time and effort spent! :sweet:

I certainly have a very detailed and interesting idea about where this is going so stay tuned, and believe me when I say the best builds are yet to come. :grin:

Cheers!