Sign in to follow this  
pabloglez

The planefreeze

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hi everyone, this is my entry for the FBTB MOC Madness 2011 Building Tournament in www.fbtb.net , (Sorry, I don't know if this the right place to post it or in Sci-fi):

The Planefreeze

6273910725_96e9f14737_z.jpg

Frontal view

6274436772_e8be3cf8c5_z.jpg

Landing/Take off mode

6274433572_86922b1e02_z.jpg

The top is extractable

6273960841_ce5fcb4a83_z.jpg

Details

6273960095_6c80106bdf_z.jpg

The Bounty Hunter: Derva Frozzen and sideckick FR-05-T

6274440722_c9395e61d4_z.jpg

More pictures on flickr.http://www.flickr.co...ith/6273910725/

The next video shows the movements of the wings and engines to change from landing mode to flight mode.

I'm loving the SNOT and greebling on this one. That it includes those big moving engines and wings is the icing on the cake. :wub:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Awesome creation! Lovely snot and a mininum of studs. The large canopy piece works very well for this ship, as it gives a nice view into the cockpit. Very sweet detailed with the white pattern on the wings, and what a cool overall look. This deserves three tumbs up! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edit; I almost forgot the figures. Both very original. :classic:

Edited by Hollander

I :wub: the SNOT work here.....TOTALLY AWESOME 'pabloglez' ! :excited:

What a bounty hunter ride eh ? :excited:

Brick On with the Force 'pabloglez' ! :grin:

There is so much to love on this...amazing work. As others have said...SNOT work wings, greebling...amazing work with the opposing slopes to get the colour contrast...wow.

Your minifigs and chained up Zorg complete a great story. I like the Tusken Warrior-esque FR-05-T sidekick.

Kudos+++

Nice MOC :thumbup: . You just need to say thats a bounty hunter ship from the Star Wars universe and no one would question your build. I live the smoothness of the snot and the patterns you've created. The figs are very original and white guy looks cold and ice and the other guy reminds me of the Kubaz spy, all he needs is a minifig arm for a snout.

Edited by wokajablocka

It's all smooth and SNOT :wub:. It's great pabloglez (too good for the sci-fi lot I say :grin:) I love those rotating engines.

Amazing work! :thumbup: The stickers on the wings are really icing on the cake. I also quite like how you did the sidekick(?) with the hood.

Nice MOC :thumbup: . You just need to say thats a bounty hunter ship from the Star Wars universe and no one would question your build. I live the smoothness of the snot and the patterns you've created. The figs are very original and white guy looks cold and ice and the other guy reminds me of the Kubaz spy, all he needs is a minifig arm for a snout.

It really should be in sci fi. Everything space related could technically be Star Wars. The forum should stay on topic.

Great ship though.

Amazing work! :thumbup: The stickers on the wings are really icing on the cake. I also quite like how you did the sidekick(?) with the hood.

Thanks! but they are not stickers. They are slopes and slopes inverted. I think it's called "Diagonal Stripping Technique" is not new.