Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak: Day 4

Wow, I was suspicious before but now I know you are full of it and have no real information.

I know for a fact that I'm not a scum. I'm a bit taken aback at having been accused like this. That really is a strange ever-changing list you have there. You seem to add and remove names from it as randomly as you draw cards from your deck. The only thing constant in your list is that it has three names.

Vote: Tora (Eiker86)

Another thing to consider is that there can't possibly be three more scums :laugh: That is insane and we'd stand no chance.

Votes so far:

Norbert (2): K-nut, Griggs

Tora (4): Fred Fred Burger, Etzel, Nightshroud99, Darkdragon

Gabrielle (1): Eiker86

Unvotes: Etzel, Darkdragon, Bricksandparts, Eiker86, Nightshroud99

Votes in red can't be changed anymore.

I know for a fact that I'm not a scum. I'm a bit taken aback at having been accused like this.

How could we belive you, when everyone is killing a townie?

Another thing to consider is that there can't possibly be three more scums :laugh: That is insane and we'd stand no chance.

Why can't there be three scums?

You do not trust your source, and have now helped lynched another townie.

You people are commanded by a scum.....

A majority has been reached. Due to all the unvotes it isn't possible to reach a majority of votes on another player. That's why I'm closing this day.

cimg0308.jpg

Everyone was going along with their every day business. Mattilda and Elisabeth were both talking and listening to a dead fish. Kids these days... Norbert was watching the chicks egg to see if it was close to hatching.

cimg0312.jpg

I dont now why your voting me of! Ive done nothing rong! Look behind you. Their all scum. Every single one of them. Look there even is one of those dark figures behind them. (Ignore him, I'm just joking with you guys.)

cimg0314.jpg

Mr Hinckleton took a piece of cloth and silenced Tora with it. Come along Miss Mitsie said.

cimg0317.jpg

Tora kept on mumbling accusations as she stepped in the lions cage. 'Let's hope it's the last one of those scumbags...'