Lobot

FT: 30110 & 30053 polybags

Hi, I've got 4 x Harry Potter Trolley (30110) & 5 x Republic Attack Cruiser (30053) polybags for trade.

These are all brand new & sealed. I would be interested in a straight swap for other new & sealed polybags preferably within the UK, please PM with any offers. My Ebay username is 'hothbase' if you want to check my feedback :classic:

Hi, I've got 4 x Harry Potter Trolley (30110) & 5 x Republic Attack Cruiser (30053) polybags for trade.

These are all brand new & sealed. I would be interested in a straight swap for other new & sealed polybags preferably within the UK, please PM with any offers. My Ebay username is 'hothbase' if you want to check my feedback :classic:

Interested in the trolleys. Which others do you need?

Interested in the trolleys. Which others do you need?

Do you have any spare 30024 trucks? If not, anything else from the recent promo would be fine! Cheers, Robin :classic:

Do you have any spare 30024 trucks? If not, anything else from the recent promo would be fine! Cheers, Robin :classic:

No, that and the SW one are the only 2 I didn't get many of....

I've got a whole load of Jetpacks and Gremlins coming (I posted the tokens) so I'm happy to trade for 4 of them.

No, that and the SW one are the only 2 I didn't get many of....

I've got a whole load of Jetpacks and Gremlins coming (I posted the tokens) so I'm happy to trade for 4 of them.

Hi, that's fine, whatever you have spare. Please can you PM me to finalise the details (I think that your inbox must be full as I can't PM you!)