Hass Kabal

Scorpion's Soul Pirate Ship

So nice and fearfully decorated! ... u got the touch when adding details, i like it! :)

i might use some help on LDD btw, i have been getting some difficulties on certain patrs of my ship, and looking at urs, i see that u used some techniques that i also wanted to use, but failed, due to LDD not being as versatile as i need it to be :P

Anyway!, keep up the excellent work!, i also love the sails with the lego scorpion design, makes it look like a classic pirate set!

Hello Friends;

I've completed the construction of torches at the end.

Some parts did not have the color black. to Black I painted them.

Torches that represented exactly what was very nice ...

6761764901_2e4797c473_z.jpg

6761755067_4851e0062c_z.jpg

6761775899_f4f0e8af9e_z.jpg

6761809413_77dd0c9e0b_z.jpg

6761818061_ce70cfc702_z.jpg

6761836317_f6d946358d_z.jpg

I will update progress fairly...

The ship looks great in LDD. I can't wait to see how it looks once you've completed it in bricks! :pir-classic:

That's a lot of naked flames for your ship (which look great by the way). I just hope those beautiful sails don't catch fire. :wink:

But it seems to get good:)

The ship looks great in LDD. I can't wait to see how it looks once you've completed it in bricks! :pir-classic:

believe me, man, I can not wait :)

It's nice to see that a LDD design becoming reality. My designs always refuse to do so. :pir_bawling:

Edited by hobbes5a

Captain Red Hook

Place of birth: There is not even in the ocean, an island in the Caribbean, but by all accounts has been submitted by the Pirates ...

Biography;

Up to the age of 15 grew up on its own.

No one knows the fate of his father with his mother ... Then there taken by pirates ship with leadership skills on Windows Start the captain of a rebel was killed and the ship's captain.

Living in the dark ages, great grandson claimed to be named the generation of the legendary Bad Leader Vladek.

Years ago, as a deserted island in this cause left Vladek legendary ship, the''Bad Kingdom of the Scorpion's Soul''and pursues the captain of the ship will you find. Then the captain of another ship, this ship will not do with the end of this ship and pledges.

Red Hook; its name to the left in the hands of the Red Hook alone, which is made of crystal, he wished it to my men in front of his left hand with your own sword and cut his left hand he opened the door for the specially built Crystal Hook ...

Captains in the crew who witnessed it as a great shock and fear, hear a great respect for ...

Scorpion's soul you find the sword of the captain finds within the pavilion according to rumors, it uses Vladek Sword of King sword, and a lot of time can have terrible ...

Vladek deserted island with the ship when the sword of iron, which left the wheelhouse.

They say that;

Sail the seas as it travels away from the telescope to move away from there immediately if you see a ship with Scorpio processing.

If you think for a minute because even if you feel your neck hook to the Red ...

According to some rumors, the Red Hook sharks liked to watch.

This is for the enjoyment of all the crew in front of my men cut their limbs and throw the shark to the sea tend to come ...

With this movement, even without a single word against the poor crew obeyed the captain named the ...

Of his death is still unknown how. Where no one knows when and how.

According to legend, discovered, and the immortality of the Red Hook on the ocean liner in the Caribbean and still walks around like a ghost said ...

6805502217_6d334965d0_z.jpg

6805826691_efae418e21.jpg

6807078017_6e02957844.jpg

6807075113_91ec7e3782_z.jpg

6807080781_f09692ef35_z.jpg

Looking great! I really like the gun-port hatch covers and the bunks are nice. Keep up the good work.

I wanted to ask. A couple posts back you showed how you painted all those flower pieces black. Which type of paint did you use. I'm referring to shine level here. Did you use a high-gloss, or medium/matte and then use a sealant?

Looking great! I really like the gun-port hatch covers and the bunks are nice. Keep up the good work.

I wanted to ask. A couple posts back you showed how you painted all those flower pieces black. Which type of paint did you use. I'm referring to shine level here. Did you use a high-gloss, or medium/matte and then use a sealant?

Hi Jack;

I paint those flower pieces ''enamel sprey paint'' like this;

product_418.jpg

Edited by Hass Kabal