Hass Kabal

Scorpion's Soul Pirate Ship

Amazing detail. I especially love the custom sails, veeery nicely done. And the choice to use the scorpion logo from Knight's Kingdom II (I think?) is sublime, I would have never myself considered using that for pirates - but now that I see it, it feels like it was meant to be. Well done!

I might have to get myself some scorpion torsos, shields and flags now...

Whoa this is so cool, great talent man. I just had to support this altough I never would afford something like that. But it would be like a the first "ultra spectacular special Lego edition set", if that existed :pir-classic:

Whoa :pir-blush:

She really looks great- especially in the flesh (or, brick, rather). Out of curiosity, were you able to figure the price, if this was a set?

Edited by Horatio

Incredible! I'm a firm believer that the best projects evolve over time. This one has really turned into something special. LOVE IT! :jollyroger:

Thank you friends I'm glad you like it. :)

Great ship Sir! I shall blog this in no time! Well done!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Yohoo Yohoo I'm glad yo hoo. :)

Hey! just want to ask something... I´m searching for parts for a pirate ship... but there are a lot diffrent parts and im not sure with are the best and with parts are matching with each other... it would be nice if someone here could help me... im searching for hull parts and mast parts...

Wow! I will say that backwards !woW

Great creation!

I hope you will not mind my little addition.

th_DSCN1001.jpg

definaatly deserved the blog, really great work, I love everything about it, the quality and detail of it all is amazing, words of praise don't seem enought, I am in awe :thumbup:

Edited by SirSven7

Just lovely. :pir-wub: Embarrassingly enough, my first response to seeing the box art was "Oh yeah! LEGO's making this into a real model!" I feel a little stupid but the more I think about it, the better it sounds. Great MOC. I love the sails and the painted pieces.

An excellent ship indeed! I love how big this is, absolutely dwarfing the IF and QAR! Everything about this screams "make me a legit set". Great job on this lengthy design and build pirate_classic.gif

Absolutely wonderful work. I love the fact that you've only used LEGO parts (as far as I can see). In my mind it adds another dimension of difficulty.

Also, I think (not surprisingly) that you've used a great way to build the ship, i.e. used a CAD-tool to outline and design, and then built with physical bricks.

A model example (pun intended). :pir-classic:

You did a great job! A project truly incredible attention to detail and built with dedication and precision!

Congratulations indeed. You have my vote on Cuusoo

Bye bye

That is one sweet looking Pirate Ship! Great looks, great playabilty and definitely has the feel of a real set. You have my vote!

I'm am not a massive fan of MOC's but yours is the best ever, I hope it gets 10,000 supporters as would love to own this ultimate pirate ship, sir you have my vote and hope to feature it on my blog soon as well (see private message). :)

I'm am not a massive fan of MOC's but yours is the best ever, I hope it gets 10,000 supporters as would love to own this ultimate pirate ship, sir you have my vote and hope to feature it on my blog soon as well (see private message). :)

Thanks RJH :)

Huh? Who doesn't love a MOC?

Sorry to get off-topic there- lovely ship. It deserves the front page!

Beautiful! Although a bit expensive, this ship seems to be in the perfect LEGO style to be a real set.

You also did a good job on the box art.

I've indexed it, and I've put a link to the last picture in the first post of this topic. Hope you don't mind :pir-classic:

And congratulations on making it to the Eurobricks frontpage! Well deserved!

Beautiful! Although a bit expensive, this ship seems to be in the perfect LEGO style to be a real set.

You also did a good job on the box art.

I've indexed it, and I've put a link to the last picture in the first post of this topic. Hope you don't mind :pir-classic:

And congratulations on making it to the Eurobricks frontpage! Well deserved!

Thank you my friend. not a problem. :)