Hass Kabal

Scorpion's Soul Pirate Ship

Thanks Friends...

Sails with burgundy stripes that he or she will do a much more finely. The dominant color will be black sails. In addition, aging-and medium-sailing on the pirate in the scorpion logo will print ...

I have to see how the sails quickly stopped it with photoshop ..

6347021649_92dbcc5aa8_b.jpg

Beautiful ship! Everything flows together seamlessly, and I love the color scheme.

Would you mind resizing your pictures (or at least the latest batch) to a maximum of 800 x 600? At the size they are now, they stretch the screen a bit. :pir-classic:

Have you priced up how much this is going to cost and are you planning on building it?

Man, that is one awesome pirate ship... I shudder to think how laggy your LDD is running at this point (my Armored Cruiser, which isn't quite that big has my system begging for mercy).

I really like the interior details and the accurate set-up (i.e. the crew quarters being in the Forecastle, i.e. "before the mast")... The only quibbles I have are that they wouldn't be using open flame for interior lighting... Too much risk of a fire (shipboard fires are a fairly major hazard even on modern ships), and would use lanterns instead... But that's just a small gripe.

I have to say Hass Kabal that following you through your building was very interesting. Thanks for all the updates and I think this ship turned out fantastic! I hope to see more! :pir-laugh:

My only suggestion would be that the flags are technically to be pointed with the sails, as that is the way the wind is blowing.

Looks a bit like the TLC version of the Flying Dutchman is the little brother of the Scorpion's Soul :D

I am pretty sure once you have built that ship in real life, your grand grand grand children will still enjoy it :D

output of 5000 pieces. I keep getting parts. Track up to 3000 was more need. Then you really going to live at the Scorpion's Soul. :)

Lego Scorpion's Soul

Yes, this is the final version of the ship after the photographs Preminal Friends.

All bones to remove JUST (except for the stern side of the skeletal mascot)

I edited the colors once again effect a curved side sections ...

Ball nose section, I put the front balcony ...

here come the SS:

6553279335_0fa4d9f5b5_b.jpg

6553279809_d1f29bc6c4_b.jpg

6553280131_a875411df8_b.jpg

6553280275_972d8235b6_b.jpg

6553280497_62859d266d_b.jpg

6553280697_dea741e7ff_b.jpg

6553280857_a278919ff1_b.jpg

6553281065_88b20796c0_b.jpg

6553281237_15ac34bdda_b.jpg

Now the SS of the grain for me then I start the virtual photos, and together they talk about the real photos ...

Meanwhile, the total was 5560 piece ...

I designed the sails in this way...

6587706151_1f2cc9f30b_b.jpg

Patterns, the first time ...

6588788077_dfb5abd9db_b.jpg

But then I said Keep me faithful to the design of Lego :)

6595239427_2d8bc547a9_b.jpg

The bow section I think.

Your ship's progress looks good already! Those Scorpion sails are really cool and I'm curious about how they turn out.

But, your pictures are too large. On Eurobricks we maintain a maximum of 800x600 pixels, please resize them. A link to a tutorial is in my signature.

Already thanks and good luck with the build!

The bow section I think.

Your ship's progress looks good already! Those Scorpion sails are really cool and I'm curious about how they turn out.

But, your pictures are too large. On Eurobricks we maintain a maximum of 800x600 pixels, please resize them. A link to a tutorial is in my signature.

Already thanks and good luck with the build!

I pay attention to size of the pictures after that.

I'm sorry I did not know.

I'm glad you like.

Thank you.

Nice ship and spectacular design of many areas. It certainly looks royal and piratish at the same time! Looking forward to seeing the completed build.