Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Prison Riot! Day Four

Well, the 'El Plutns' and the 'Saturn's Rings' have both lost two members, whereas the 'Venus Lords' and the 'Mars Savatrucha' have each only lost one. In an attempt to help even out the numbers, I am going to vote:Drakius Knight (Dragonator)

I think it makes more sense for the two 3-member gangs (Venus & Mars) to stick together at this point. And by my count, the Saturn Rings Gang had two successful kills and two failed attempts, how's that for a killing spree? So Scar and I will:

Vote: Saproton Veeck (Sandy)

This is no bandwagon action, I have my reasons, namely all the killing your gang has been doing.

Oh well, let's not fight and move it on? Shall we? Opps, we still need to vote for today and we hardly have much choice to choose from. I am sticking my guts into this as well.

This is no bandwagon action, I have my reasons, namely all the killing your gang has been doing.

I eat fishheads like you for a snack! :tongue:

Vote: Drakius Knight/Dragonator

It just irks me that this is how it's going to go from now on. All the killers are blocked during the night, and the gang with the most members votes out everyone else every day. What fun. :hmpf:

It just irks me that this is how it's going to go from now on. All the killers are blocked during the night, and the gang with the most members votes out everyone else every day. What fun. :hmpf:

Oh believe me Sharky, even if I'm in the 'majority', I ain't havin' fun either with what's happening, especially at this s-l-o-o-o-w p-p-a-c-e of events... You'd understand our tactic if you were in our side, and you probably would've done the same thing too. It ain't our (all of us) fault really, and we could all blame Mr. Warden Gassypants for putting us on this ordeal and forcing us to outnumber each other's gang. Personally, I have no problems with anyone of you guys in Saturn, Venus, El Pltns, Mars (even if I hate all of you and I'd like to blow everyone of you to pieces). I know you did what you have to do (kill, posion, lynch) because you're forced by the situation, just like me and every inmate around you.

My theory the other day still stands: what if all the kill meals are taken out of the game and we all choose not to vote, then what will happen??? It's either we ALL SURVIVE (good for us all) or the Warden enforces his iron hand and executes all of us (which I believe is in violation of Galactic Penology Law). But as long as the kill meals exist, expect to continue this dragging pace of events... :sceptic:

My theory the other day still stands: what if all the kill meals are taken out of the game and we all choose not to vote, then what will happen??? It's either we ALL SURVIVE (good for us all) or the Warden enforces his iron hand and executes all of us (which I believe is in violation of Galactic Penology Law). But as long as the kill meals exist, expect to continue this dragging pace of events... :sceptic:

Urgh. :hmpf:

(You're obviously being told fairy tales by the Venus boys, Kiloopio. Do you want to tell me what will happen if you ever manage to take all the weapons out of the game? Which is unlikely by the way, as I'm sure more will be smuggled in one way or another. And how do you plan to do it anyway? You need a weapon to kill a weapon. It's a never-ending circle. Perhaps you think you can lynch the weapon wielders? Then what if Pluton and Saturn choose not to pick weapon meals? Will you lynch your own, or Venus scum to get rid of the weapons? So even if you manage to do it, there will be two teams left and a neutral, and it will be up to the neutral to decide which team is to win. Do you think that anyone will settle for a draw when victory is at hand? Don't you see that your plan doesn't make any sense, and that Venus is just using you to trim down the minor teams until they have a chance to cut your own throat? If you don't understand this, then there's nothing else I can do for you.)

Urgh. :hmpf:

(You're obviously being told fairy tales by the Venus boys, Kiloopio. Do you want to tell me what will happen if you ever manage to take all the weapons out of the game? Which is unlikely by the way, as I'm sure more will be smuggled in one way or another. And how do you plan to do it anyway? You need a weapon to kill a weapon. It's a never-ending circle. Perhaps you think you can lynch the weapon wielders? Then what if Pluton and Saturn choose not to pick weapon meals? Will you lynch your own, or Venus scum to get rid of the weapons? So even if you manage to do it, there will be two teams left and a neutral, and it will be up to the neutral to decide which team is to win. Do you think that anyone will settle for a draw when victory is at hand? Don't you see that your plan doesn't make any sense, and that Venus is just using you to trim down the minor teams until they have a chance to cut your own throat? If you don't understand this, then there's nothing else I can do for you.)

Well if you don't like what I'm proposing which might be of benefit to us all then that's fine with me, I'm actually voicing this out on my own accord and without the knowledge of my gang teammates and 'allies' (after all has been said and done, you'll know I'm telling the truth :wink:). I'm just stating a possibility, and if you think it doesn't make sense then I respect your opinion (even if I hate you, Urgh.).

I just can't help but think of the possible scenario where only two teams of equal numbers are left, and all the kill meals and the neutral have been taken out, then what would happen???????????? Oh yeah I got it, the Warden will introduce new contraband/weapons so we could kill each other and force the matter so that only one team will win in the end, right... :sceptic: Honestly, I don't like it when the rules are being "changed" in the middle of the 'game' (of prison life).

Actually the conversation between the guards made it found like they were going to introduce more items.

Actually the conversation between the guards made it found like they were going to introduce more items.

Yeah I know, that's why I said I'm not a fan of mid-game changes, since it somehow disregards our previous knowledge (which took our time accumulating and analyzing info) of the meals. I guess I'll just shut up at the moment and just bring this up in the 'afterlife'. Ok go on people with the voting...

Oh yeah I got it, the Warden will introduce new contraband/weapons so we could kill each other and force the matter so that only one team will win in the end, right... :sceptic: Honestly, I don't like it when the rules are being "changed" in the middle of the 'game' (of prison life).

Urgh.

(This already happened, so it's likely it will happen again. And a scenario with two equal teams and no kill actions is just impossible to achieve. Just tell me how you plan to get there and I will listen.)

This is for hogging all the good dead people parts. :angry:

vote tally

Drakius Knight (Dragonator) 2 votes (Professor Flitwick, Sandy)

Saproton Veeck (Sandy) 7 votes (KielDaMan, Scouts, Big Cam, WhiteFang, Dragonator, TinyPiesRUs, Zepher)

Killoopio Daylight (KielDaMan) 1 vote (Fugazi)

Well. This has been quite the day, even if I was asleep through most of it. I was up all night waiting to be killed, cut me some slack! Since Dmitri Drakius was kind enough to spare me last night, I suppose I owe him one.

Vote: Saproton Veecks (Sandy)

final vote tally

Drakius Knight (Dragonator) 2 votes (Professor Flitwick, Sandy)

Saproton Veeck (Sandy) 7 votes (KielDaMan, Scouts, Big Cam, WhiteFang, Dragonator, TinyPiesRUs, Zepher, iamded)

Killoopio Daylight (KielDaMan) 1 vote (Fugazi)

Mod note: Due to some unforeseen travel, Day Five will probably not be up until Monday, unless the Night Actions come in miraculously fast. The days will most likely be 36 hours for the remainder of the game. Please get your Night Actions and meal choices in ASAP. Thank you.