Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Prison Riot! Day Four

Players only please!

001.jpg

Warden Bek Sunfell rarely visits the cell blocks, but today he must confront Officer Lazer Strewn about a rumor he heard from Rirsol Maasym.

"Rirsol Maasym told me the guards were leaving contraband in the meals!" Warden Bek Sunfell threateningly waves his space-gun, "If you won't tell me what you've given the inmates, maybe this space-gun will loosen your tongue."

"Please Sir!" Officer Lazer Strewn cries, "I have no idea what you're speaking of! I don't put contraband in the meals!!"

002.jpg

Warden Bek Sunfell pulls the trigger and vaporizes Officer Strewn.

003.jpg

Smoking body parts lay all over the recreation area floor.

"This interrogation gun is doing that thing again," the warden says, "I'll have Officer Strewn take a look at it later."

004.jpg

"Let this be a lesson to you two!" Warden Bek Sunfell, "Wait, are you two inmates?"

"No," Officer Elles Fissionfire explains, "We're correctional officers."

"Oh," the warden says, "Am I a good boss?"

"The best!" Officer Cometfire Vun stammers as he stares at the smoking interrogation gun.

"That's nice," the warden says, "Let's talk later. I have to give the morning announcement. That's when my face goes on the wall."

005.jpg

"I can't believe this!" Officer Cometfire Vun cries, "His body parts are strewn all over the place after being hit with that lazer! Our names are prophecies!"

"What the hell does mine mean?" Officer Elles Fissionfire asks.

"Maybe they're not prophecies," Officer Vun wonders, "Officer Heart Attack was hit by a bus."

"No, that was Officer Bus Crash." Officer Fissionfire reminds him.

005.jpg

"Listen, the warden only found a couple of the contraband items," Officer Elles Fissionfire says, "And there aren't enough weapons anymore anyway. Let's just continue what we were doing. We need to replace those items and mix it up a little. If we get caught, we can still blame it on Stormdream. The faster these goons kill each other off, the quicker we can get that extended vacation time. It's union law you know."

"Now that your boyfriend is dead, can we have dinner?" Officer Cometfire Vun asks, "Doctor Stormdream gave me a little memento you may have some fun with."

"If you come near me with his, I'll cut yours off," Officer Fissionfire warns.

006.jpg

Soon, everyone was gathered for the morning announcement.

"Who's breathing down my neck?" Pronti Flavior asks.

007.jpg

008.jpg

Day Four has begun. You may not vote in the first 12-14 or so hours. The Meal Cart will come to you via PM shortly.

Non Playing Characters

00_npc_bek.jpg

Warden Bek Sunfell

00_npc_elles.jpg

Officer Elles Fissionfire

00_npc_koukiu.jpg

Doctor Koukiu Stormdream

00_npc_lazer_dead.jpg

Officer Lazer Strewn

00_npc_cometfire.jpg

Officer Cometfire Vun

The Players

bate.jpg

Bate Cos (Big Cam)

Crime: Tax evasion. One of the most diabolical gangsters in the Panty Galaxy. After decades of organized crime, Bate finally made an error on his tax return in the amount of 23 space cents.

Sentence: 80 years in prison. Eligible for parole in 60. In the meantime, however, Bate complains of being haunted by his first wife, who he murdered for talking to the GBI (Galactic Bureau of Investigation)

drakius.jpg

Drakius Knight (Dragonator)

Crime: Chain Mail. Drakius is one of those megablocks who sends those stupid Chain E-mails.

Sentence: Death. The sentence is rather lenient for such a douchebag.

foog.jpg

Foog Roorum (Fugazi)

Crime: Murder. Foog has a mental condition where he has an unsatiable urge to break bones…and smash skulls…and smother people. He was convicted on 23 counts of murder in the Judtron and Mebo Systems.

Sentence: 23 consecutive life sentences. No eligibility for parole.

illiap.jpg

Illiap Reertu (iamded)

Crime: Theft. Illiap was on a roll, robbing many pit stops in the Amy System. The Police were baffled at how she was able to avoid capture for so long. Until she tried to steal a bottle of vodka from one of the pit stops. The clerk doubted she was of legal drinking age, so she showed him her ID, which has her Intergalactic vehicle tracking code. She was apprehended 20 minutes later.

Sentence: 50 years. Eligible for parole in 30.

killoopio.jpg

Killoopio Daylight (KielDaMan)

Crime: Murder. Killoopio is an explosives expert…who hates people. Killoopio went on a murder spree in the Lucas System, disguising bombs as Cheeseburgers. 58 overweight fast food guests were killed before he was apprehended.

Sentence: Life. No eligibility for parole.

pronti.jpg

Pronti Flavior (Professor Flitwick)

Crime: Pronti is a college professor turned drug dealer. A long series of hardships led her to the accidental murder of a Police Officer in the Fuckwit System.

saproton.jpg

Saproton Veeck (Sandy)

Crime: Murder. Saproton is a feared street shark from the Babonda System. A natural predator with an eye for travel, his hunting was mistaken for murder.

scar.jpg

Scar Mimitsus (Scouts)

Crime: Election fraud. Scar was a Campaign Manager for a very popular politician in the Pelly System. When his candidate was threatened by a rival and the election was dangerously close, Scar invented a third-party candidate that was, in-fact a Non-Playing Character.

tierro.jpg

Tierro Prius (TinyPiesRUs)

Crime: Mass Murder, classified as Hate Crimes. Tierro hates blue people and left a trail of dead blue bodies across the Universe. Not blue from suffocation. They were blue to begin with. She was finally being apprehended, ironically in the Tolerance System.

Sentence: Five years. Causing a bit of controversy throughout the Universe, the judge who presided over Tierro’s trial was her bigot sister.

whindum.jpg

Whindum Foxum (WhiteFang)

Crime: Mass Murder, Hubris and Fraud. Whindum convinced 40 individuals in the Fanglish System that he was a messenger of God. They gave their life savings to him and he convinced them that suicide was the way to commune with God. He’d have gotten away with it if his narcissistic tendencies hadn’t gotten the best of him. The GBI (Galactic Bureau of Investigation) setup a fake tabloid interview where he was intervened.

Sentence: Death. Unfortunately for Whindum, Hubris is punishable by death in the Fanglish System.

zosma.jpg

Zosma (Zepher)

Crime: Cannibalism. Zosma believes himself to be a werewolf, but that will never never be true.

Sentence: Life. Eligible for parole in 80 years. Fortunately for Zosma, his species has an average lifespan of 1000 years.

The Deceased Players

jissaleh_dead.jpg

Jissaleh Blazen (JimButcher) convicted on Day One - Scum (El Plutns Gang)

Crime: Stupidity. Jissaleh is from the ZubZub System where it is illegal to have a low IQ. Mayonnaise beat Jissaleh at the ZubZub IQ test.

rufulzud_dead.jpg

Rufulzud Novadora (Rufus/Pandora) killed (twice) by shiv on Night One - Scum (El Plutns Gang)

Crime: Insanity. Rufulzud has a split personality disorder. Unfortunately for him/her, he/she settled in the Cameron System where it’s illegal to have a mental disorder. Rufulzud’s personalities also alternate between robbing banks and dealing drugs.

Sentence: 20 years. Eligible for parole in 5.

derwar_dead.jpg

Derwar Gravis (def) poisoned on Night One - Scum (Mars Savatrucha Gang)

Crime: Cannibalism. Derwar is an unknown species and nobody knows where he comes from. His favorite meal is mammal and he committed over 100 murders before he was apprehended.

shadowghost_dead.jpg

Shadowghost Sturch (Shadows) killed by shiv on Night Two - Scum (Saturn's Rings)

Crime: Also, known as "Death Swirly." Convicted on 18 counts of drowning people in toilets.

Sentence: 18 consecutive life sentence. No eligibility for parole. Also, court-ordered to admit daily to being kind of a dick.

cuxun_dead.jpg

Cuxun Marsburst (CorneliusMurdock) poisoned on Night Two - Scum (Venus Lords Gang)

Crime: Kindness. Cuxun is from the Dickhead Galaxy where it’s illegal to be nice.

Sentence: Death. Unfortunately, the Dickheads have zero tolerance for nice people.

rirsol.jpg

Rirsol Maasym (Rick) convicted on Day One - Scum (Saturn's Rings Gang)

Crime: Murder. Rirsol hates junkies. But, his only trade is drug dealing. He laced the space meth he was selling with poison to wipe out those junkies he hated so much. When he ran out of customers, he turned himself in.

Sentence: Life. Eligible for parole in 80 years. Luckily for Rirsol, his species lives for 300 years, on average.

Alternate

Inconspicuous

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town (Model Inmates) or the Scum (Gang Members). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles. To win, you must kill off all other factions.
  2. Each day you will vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, no lynch will take place. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will result in the untimely death of your character. Please remember that the reason for the delay is that players all reside in different Time Zones. It is usually unfair to a player to log in and find themselves voted out. Accusations should occur during the first 12 hours as a courtesy to the accused to defend themselves before voting starts.
  3. A game day will last 48 hours. You may not vote in the first 12 hours. The day will end after 48 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). You are required to use your action. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.
  4. You may not choose the same meal two days in a row. Players may not target themselves.
  5. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  7. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Metagaming should similarly be done at your own risk.
  8. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  9. You may not edit your posts.
  10. You must post in every day thread.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in the untimely death of your character.
  12. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

Yay! We got another scum :sweet: ! Wait, did I already do that joke? :look: hmm, oh well.

I'm hungry. Can't wait for the nom noms. While we're waiting, you wanna do a little more bashing, Foog? It's great fun :wub:

No deaths other than the guard, huh? It looks like this will become a hungry day for a certain innocent shark... :sad:

No deaths other than the guard, huh? It looks like this will become a hungry day for a certain innocent shark... :sad:

Surprised "Innocent" Sharky? We're you expecting more dead to eat today? I guess you just have to be content with the guard's 'smoking parts' then. :tongue:

I guess you just have to be content with the guard's 'smoking parts' then. :tongue:

But I don't like smoked meat... :sad:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Oh my god, I'm surrounded by lunatics.

Five more years. Just five more years.

Somebody hold me. :cry_sad:

Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone,

Without a dream in my heart,

Without a love of my own,

Blue moon, you knew just what I was there for,

You heard me saying a prayer for,

Someone I could care for.

Are none of you people even trying anymore? Let's start to think here! Who do we want to go after today. There are two gangs with three members left... either of them would make sense, unless anyone wants to just knock out one of the smaller gangs and get it over with. It could be better that way. Let's at least put in some thought, we are given time to discuss for a reason!

Are none of you people even trying anymore?

Well, I have been trying to vote out Drakius Knight, that blasted Venusian, for two days in a row now. Why won't we finally just end his reign of injustice and cruelty (yeah, I pulled that out of my sharkskinned big behind), and vote him out? It would at least take the Venusians down a notch...

I'm alive! How unexpectedly glorious! :laugh: Ah, how good it is to not be dead. Err, no disrespect to Rirsol. :grin:

Sooo, today. It sure it... another day. :look: Well, I'm a fan of balance, so it seems only fair to send someone from Mars Savatrucha or Venus Lords to interrogation. Right? Yeah! Alright. Volunteers?

Urgh.

(I'd like to have a word with the cook, this meal doesn't taste like I expected it to. :hmpf_bad:

Oh, I see you're discussing the lynch. Our friend the Werewolf is quite confident about the chances of his team against an equally numerous scum gang. Me thinks he had a lucky draw in the meal cart today. :sceptic:)

Well, I have been trying to vote out Drakius Knight, that blasted Venusian, for two days in a row now. Why won't we finally just end his reign of injustice and cruelty (yeah, I pulled that out of my sharkskinned big behind), and vote him out? It would at least take the Venusians down a notch...

I dunno, I think you look like an excellent candidate. :grin:

Do I even need to explain to the group why you are surprised??? Off trying to kill last night, or should I say your gang was.

Off trying to kill last night, or should I say your gang was.

Pot calling the kettle black, I'd say. :hmpf:

Pot calling the kettle black, I'd say. :hmpf:

OK, then deny being on the team that had a kill ability least night, and I'll tell you how you're lying.

OK, then deny being on the team that had a kill ability least night, and I'll tell you how you're lying.

It doesn't matter who had it last night, it's who has it tonight that matters. :wink:

It doesn't matter who had it last night, it's who has it tonight that matters. :wink:

I'll take that as you NOT denying what I said.

I'll take that as you NOT denying what I said.

I wasn't admitting anything. Its all in your head... Mmmhhh, head... *drools*

I'm hungry... :cry_sad:

I wasn't admitting anything. Its all in your head... Mmmhhh, head... *drools*

I'm hungry... :cry_sad:

You are admitting it by not answering my question. I don't need you to admit it anyway.

You are admitting it by not answering my question. I don't need you to admit it anyway.

Then what the hell are you bothering me for?

Because he's the sort who admires you're teeth. You both have quite the set of choppers :tongue:

You're right, though, it does matter who has it tonight. I wonder who will have it, then? Certainly one of the first few on the list, perhaps??

Your teeth. Yes, I making a point to correct myself over your/you're.

Just pointing out to the group that you were disappointed with the lack of a kill last night.

Just pointing out to the group that you were disappointed with the lack of a kill last night.

Do I have to spell it out to you? I was disappointed because I EAT THE CORPSES. Get it?

And even if my gang did try to kill someone, so has every other gang as well for four days now. So yeah, stop being such a hypocrite and jump into my mouth, fishhead. :grin:

Oh. *Cough* Oh dear. *Cough* That bashing has given me quite the rockache. I think I'm *cough* coming down with something, too. Might be fracking! This rock needs to sleep for a while. Might wake up for a snack or bathroom break. Hope I dream about beating Sully Setnum :wub:

Proxy: Killoopio Daylight (KielDaMan)

Voting is now open. Sorry, I forgot we were going with the 12 hour thing. :blush: