I am in awe. The usage of color complements each other well. The overall build is fantastic and very impressive.

Wow this is an awesome build.. I love every bit of it.. especially the axe blade hood ornament.

Amazing work.

LEGO should be licensing and selling this.

This is the kind of set I would pay big bucks for.

Amazing.

Isn't there a site where people can vote on LEGO mocs that they want to see sold through TLC?

The curves of this car are just amazing. What I love most aout it, is how you made the spare tire and the mudguards.

Really great looking car, i'm really stunned by the front. Oh and a very creative and inspiring idea for the wheels.

This is the kind of Amazingly Built model that I love to see and also feel just a little jealous...

haha wow that is saying something about the model if even a lego genius is jealous of it!!!

tim

Just saw this on the front page and had to comment. Though it's far from my usual genre i couldn't ignore this. It's just plane beautiful. Great work!

Thank you guys for all the comments! It's great to read such nice words, as I know it won't be quite the same case when my first sets from Super Heroes come out! :tongue: