Sign in to follow this  
Nachapon Lego

MOC: V2 Lego Pinball Machine with 7 Flippers

Awesome and you also made it with real parts.

Like that you added some (mini)figs, makes it alot more attractive.

This is amazing. I can't believe more people haven't commented on this. The functionality is brilliant, I wonder if the technic fans are completely missing this being in the special themes forum. I do wonder if the balls you are using are going to scratch up the transparent parts you have in the center of the board though.

Awesome and you also made it with real parts.

Like that you added some (mini)figs, makes it alot more attractive.

Thanks, actualy I made with real brick first on April. The LDD one was made before I disassemble it.

This is amazing. I can't believe more people haven't commented on this. The functionality is brilliant, I wonder if the technic fans are completely missing this being in the special themes forum. I do wonder if the balls you are using are going to scratch up the transparent parts you have in the center of the board though.

Thanks, you can watch more functional LDD on my YouTune channel.

Yes they got scratch up. I apply some airsoft BB gun's oil on bricks and steel ball, hope it may help a bit.

Yes they got scratch up. I apply some airsoft BB gun's oil on bricks and steel ball, hope it may help a bit.

That's also what I thought when I first saw this.. but man, this is awesome. Can't wait for version 3, with power functions, mindstorm stuff and something to count the score! :wink:

You should post this on the cusoo website!

That's also what I thought when I first saw this.. but man, this is awesome. Can't wait for version 3, with power functions, mindstorm stuff and something to count the score! :wink:

You should post this on the cusoo website!

Thank you very much Yatkuu. I just post this pinball on Lego lego.cuusoo.com , if you like it. Please sign up (very easy and quick) find pinball and vote (support) for my projects at lego.cuusoo.com , thank you :-).

Edited by bbqqq

Thank you very much Yatkuu. I just post this pinball on Lego lego.cuusoo.com , if you like it. Please sign up (very easy and quick) find pinball and vote (support) for my projects at lego.coosoo.com , thank you :-).

Done, you have my vote! Good luck!

Hi,

I know this is an old post but I'm currently producing my own version of this. Its heavily based on bbqqq's design but with some mods that include Mindstorms scoring.

Just on the off chance bbqqq happens to see this:

1. What sized ball bearings did you use? I tried 9mm but they were too small.

2. What lego piece is the start of the slope to the third level made from? Can't find it anywhere.

3. Have you ever released the LDD source file for this? I fully understand you want to protect your design but I thought I would ask.

Cheers