I called the Lego store at Sherway Gardens and asked them about set #2. It starts on the 25th (Black Friday in the US, Brick Friday in Canada).

Same conditions as the first set - Spend $99 or more and receive set #2. One per customer per purchase.

Better get there early US friends :laugh:

Hi, is the first vignette set still available from S@H(US website)? Because when i tried to check out, the order list did not include the free set and I want to be 100% sure that I will be getting them before i process the payment.

Edited by Hei

did anyone else notice the 1x1 round tile :classic:

Just noticed both of them. They're the most exciting parts now.

Edited by Augen 2

I called the Lego store at Sherway Gardens and asked them about set #2. It starts on the 25th (Black Friday in the US, Brick Friday in Canada).

Same conditions as the first set - Spend $99 or more and receive set #2. One per customer per purchase.

Better get there early US friends :laugh:

Will Set #2 be available for longer than 3 days starting the 25th?

Will Set #2 be available for longer than 3 days starting the 25th?

Probably only if they don't sell out within the three days!

Received in the mail today: You're Invited! As one of our most valued LEGO VIP Members, you are cordially invited... blah blah blah.

It's a pre-opening sale on 11/19 (an hour before normal hours); it's an invite for me and one guest to come shop early and take advantage of all the "brick" Friday offers "before they're available to the public."

The invite included two business card size "coupons" that say I can get set 2 with purchase. The invite is numbered 9 of 25 for my local store. Don't know how many of you guys got one... if you want I can scan it in.

Neat.

Apparently if I go to a Lego Store tomorrow I will get the second set for free!?

PageBG_vipTeaser_NA_EN.jpg

More info here!

Can't wait!

Apparently if I go to a Lego Store tomorrow I will get the second set for free!?

PageBG_vipTeaser_NA_EN.jpg

More info here!

Can't wait!

Where did you see that "if you go to a Lego Store tomorrow you will get the 2nd set free"?

I was very hopeful for more info about set 2/2 but could find nothing on that recent e-mail from TLG.

I'm trying to figure out if what's being offered tomorrow is gonna be the same as what's offered next weekend, and if either are gonna be the same online or in store or what. It's tough keepin' up with all this!

At this point I'm trying to decide if it's worth fudging my plans to make it up to the nearest store tomorrow morning, or just hold off 'til next Friday. Hmmmmmmmm.

[...]

Can't wait!

Is that not related to this: "LEGO VIP Event" (Invitation only)?

How on earth do you think you'll be getting anything for "free?" (unless you actually consider getting a $10 set after spending $100 to be "free" instead of just marketing hype)

Edit: I suppose it's different, but I was under the impression that the invited people would get black ("brick") Friday deals ahead of time; if they're going to let all VIPs do it, then what's the point of the invitation only event?

Edited by fred67

Is that not related to this: "LEGO VIP Event" (Invitation only)?

How on earth do you think you'll be getting anything for "free?" (unless you actually consider getting a $10 set after spending $100 to be "free" instead of just marketing hype)

Its for ALL VIP members but only through S@H....... , So in the stores only with an invitation! :thumbdown:

Its for ALL VIP members but only through S@H....... , So in the stores only with an invitation! :thumbdown:

Well now I'm really confused about what's going on.

Well now I'm really confused about what's going on.

In store deal is just for the top 25 VIP spenders at each store location. They were sent out an invitation and get access to the black Friday deals in store a week ahead of time.

Online is for all VIP members.

In store deal is just for the top 25 VIP spenders at each store location. They were sent out an invitation and get access to the black Friday deals in store a week ahead of time.

Online is for all VIP members.

But is that all the people with invites get? If that's all, I don't want to change my schedule just for that.

I got this in a Lego VIP email just now. The following is available tomorrow (19th November) only:

• Spend £25 for free delivery;
  • Spend £50 for free delivery + the second Christmas set;
  • Spend £100 for free delivery, the Christmas set and 10% off the order amount.

Just to clear up any confusion, nobody is going to just walk into a store and get something for free. (Perhaps unless you were lucky to get a VIP invite.)

I got this in a Lego VIP email just now. The following is available tomorrow (19th November) only:

• Spend £25 for free delivery;
  • Spend £50 for free delivery + the second Christmas set;
  • Spend £100 for free delivery, the Christmas set and 10% off the order amount.

Just to clear up any confusion, nobody is going to just walk into a store and get something for free. (Perhaps unless you were lucky to get a VIP invite.)

Well the problem is Lego's fault the sent out an email which in German,

it says that you just get the second set for free and nothing about any purchase necessary.

email_2.jpg

Which was then corrected with a second email a couple of hours later!

email_1.jpg

So don't blame me! :sick:

Well I got both of them. It wasn't really that hard plus I got some really awesome sets coming in the mail now. I think that these little Christmas sets would go well with my LEGO city advent calander.

I got part 2 sets this morning; I'd do a review but I'm probably not going to be able to build it until Thanksgiving. You've all seen the pictures, so there's probably not much more I could add anyway.

Just a reminder! Tomorrow and Saturday are the only two days to get the second set

From a Lego store or S@H, so hurry!

blackfriday-soon_NA_723x370_Mainstage_EN.jpg

blackfriday-soon_EU_723x370_Mainstage_DE.jpg

blackfriday-soon_EU_723x370_Mainstage_FR.jpg

Edited by grogall

I was able to get the set today when I bought 10155 Maersk Line container ship which was an incredible price of €76.99 plus a 20% discount with a "rubbing" card! :wub:

I was also able to buy the first set for €9.95 - 10% hope they have some of the second sets left over, so I can buy some of them as well!

This is probably a stupid question, but is this offer valid in stores?

Yes! But only Lego Brand stores

Posted from my iPhone

This is probably a stupid question, but is this offer valid in stores?

Yes! But only Lego Brand stores

Posted from my iPhone

Aw man, I'm so gutted! The guy at the Lego store said the second set was sold out on Saturday already and it's taken off the website as well. I'd have loved to have the second set, I already had a plan of what to buy to get it. Needless to say Bricklink prices are ridiculous, considering the first set went on sale for € 9,95 after the freebie time was over.

Might get one on Bricklink though. Meh.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just really disappointed.

Edited by Miss Kyle