Sign in to follow this  
TalonCard

Mini Black Pearl sails into America...

So many of us on this side of the pond have been wondering when those POTC promotional sets would be coming our way. The Mini Black Pearl set that was offered with newspapers in the UK in the summer, for example.

Well, it's finally shown up here. The U.S. retailer Target is offering it as a giveaway with the Blu-Ray/DVD combo of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

Now, I love Pirates of the Caribbean as much as anybody, but I don't have a Blu-Ray player, so while I'm tempted to get this, it might be a better idea to see if it becomes more affordable on eBay instead...

Thoughts?

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

TC

Edited by TalonCard

But when you think about it its not a bad deal. The DVD alone is $16 dollars and the digital copy is $20 on Itunes that's already more than the $30 asking price and you get three more discs AND a Lego set! I think this pack is a wonderful deal and will not hesitate to buy it.

And if anyone wants a closer look at the mini black pearl, don't hesitate to look at the stunning review done by a random Classic-Pirates member. :pir-grin:

Click me for my shameless self plug.>>> :pir_laugh2: