Sign in to follow this  
Athos

"To boldly go..." (40 years later)

It's always a pleasure to see Trek Lego mocs and you didn't even have to use decals to create nice uniforms.

It's also rare to see vignettes. Most are ships and most of those are not that great. 007 also has some pretty good trek mocs as well. Someone else had a nice Galileo shuttle but I forget who that was (it was in their brickself folder, no post of it yet)

Did you upload these on brickshelf a while ago? I think I remember seeing some of them before.

I sometimes wish that TLC picked up the Star Trek licence instead of Star Wars or better yet, both licences.

I beleive megablocks released an enterprise D, It was a decent design but as usual it was :-X plastic quality, so I didn't get it.

I sometimes wish that TLC picked up the Star Trek licence instead of Star Wars

Blasphemy! :-P

I don't like Star Trek, but I know good work when I see it, great job Athos!

Nice work there again Athos ;-) I always wonder where you will venture in your next installments hehe !!

I am definitly not a Trek fan so your vig doesn't speak to me at all. Sure I know the Vulcan in blue but what (or who) is Horta ? No idea.

Show us more ;-)

BTW, I edited your post to show the pic directly ;-)

*yoda*

Cool work. The Devil in the Dark is one of my favorite episodes and your Horta is sweet.... 8-

Looks nice. I am quite fond of TOS but I've never seen this episode. I like your figs even with out fancy customization although I think the phaser could be improved, for me the bat uzi/hand gun works nice.

Most are ships and most of those are not that great. 007 also has some pretty good trek mocs as well. Someone else had a nice Galileo shuttle but I forget who that was (it was in their brickself folder, no post of it yet)

My two mocs are from TNG, but the best TOS moc that I've seen so far is one of Baronsat (see more pics here), one of our recent mebers. He also has some great star wars stuff too!

My two mocs are from TNG, but the best TOS moc that I've seen so far is one of Baronsat (see more pics here), one of our recent mebers. He also has some great star wars stuff too!

That was the other person I was reffering to.

... but what (or who) is Horta ? No idea.

The Horta was a rock boring alien. The miners were destroying it's eggs which happen to look like rock spheres.

She started killing the miners out of vengence, and the moc is of the scene where Spock mind melds to discover all of this...dun dun dah!

I heard that Star Trek is quite popular in France. Is that so? Not that you have to like it, but it is the "logical" choice.

STDevilDark.jpg

the horta with some eggs in the background

TOS026.jpg

the melding

'peace and long life'

ghoulrealm,

Yes Star Trek is still huge in France: original show + all the spin offs like Entreprise, Voyager, Deep Spce 9...

I never said i didn't like it, I just never entered into the atmosphere of the show ;-)

Many tks for the Horta explenation, I now perfectly understand Athos' vig ;-)

*yoda*

I've not seen the episode, but the figs are really well done. The thing on the floor is also well done too without to much detail.

Great work.