Sign in to follow this  
Masked Builder

Heroica RPG - Quest#9: Trespassers

"Ah, thank you much for the Topaz, Skrall. Namyrra, I'm afraid I can't make that trade - Other than Wind, my specialty, Lightning is the only element I'm comfortable working with."

"Bob and Namyrra I'll let you decide between the two of you who would like which scroll as I can't read enough to tell the difference between them."

"Well, unless Bob has a strong preference I'd like the Scroll of Blindness."

"And now, may I suggest that we get the hell out of this stinking forest?"

"And now, may I suggest that we get the hell out of this stinking forest?"

"I strongly agree. This forest will give me nightmares for the rest of my life!" :laugh:

"I agree Namyrra, let's head out of here. Lead the way lassie."

"Before we get back to the hall, I have one question for you. What's a telephone pole?" :laugh:

The party heads back to the entrance of the forest, their pockets full of newly acquired items. When they get to the head of the trails, they meet Grogan.

"Ah you're back! Did you rid the forest of all of those dastardly bandits?"

What will the party tell Grogan?

"And I see you've found one of the Centaurs of my forest's herd."

She canters over to Grogans side and whispers in his ear.

"She tells me that you rescued her, and that someone has been killing off the herd. Once you get back to the hall, tell them that we may need your assistance again, to find the killers."

Party:

img_2807.jpg

Skrall
(played by Waterbrick Down)

Level 10 Ranger (Party Leader)

Power: 16 (+4 against beasts)

Health: 12/15

Gold: 53

Inventory: Hunters Crossbow (WP: 6 + 4 against beasts), Gear (WP: 2), Potion (2), Remedy, Tonic, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Skeleton Decoy, Smelling Salts

althiorfinnegan2.jpg

Althior Emorith
(played by K-nut)

Level 14 Mage

Power: 19

Health: 11/18

Ether: 14/18

Gold: 298

Inventory: Dragoro (WP:3), Diamond imbued Dagger (Light elemental WP:5), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Tonic x2, Shovel, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Grand Tonic, Saphire, Smelling Salts

heroicarpgcharacter.jpg

Arasmyth RuGard
(played by Kadabra)

Level 7 Mage

Power: 10

Health: 9/11

Ether: 10/11

Inventory: Crystalline Staff (WP: 3), Sapphire (Wind), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Robe of Magi (Blocks 3 damage), Topaz, Smelling Salts

img_5038_-_copy.jpg

Bob
(played by Sirius Black)

Level 6 Mage

Power: 9

Health: 11/11

Inventory: Snake Staff (WP: 3), Ruby/fire Opal/ice Elemental gems, Shovel, Smelling Salts, Scroll of Sealing

dscf0014.jpg

Dyric Rone
(The Legonater)

Level 6 Rogue

Power: 11

Health: 8/12

Gold: 63

Inventory: Double Chain Whip (WP: 5), Throwing Knife (WP: 3), Longsword (WP: 3), Venom, Smelling Salts, Loaded Die

ava-namyrra.jpg

Namyrra Uq
(played by Quarryman)

Level 11 Mage

Power: 16

Health: 7/15

Ether: 8/15

Gold: 75

Inventory: Lullaby wand (WP: 5, sleep-effect), Bone-staff (WP: 3), Amethyst (Darkness), Opal (Ice), Emerald (Wood), Ruby, Tonic, Venom, Bedroll, Smelling Salts, Scroll of Blindness

"Before anybody says anything, I am going to dig!" default_laugh_new.gif

I take twos teps back, hoping a tree falls on Finnegan.

"Well, we took care of a few bandits hiding out in the woods, you've got to do somethin' about security my good man. Also tell your masters to ask for a discount from the real estate agent who sold them this swamp, it's infested with nothing but slugs, frogs, and nasty beasts like dementors and werewolves. As to the killers I think we've taken care of them now. I thought you only had a herd of deer in there, not centaurs?"

"Well, we took care of a few bandits hiding out in the woods, you've got to do somethin' about security my good man. Also tell your masters to ask for a discount from the real estate agent who sold them this swamp, it's infested with nothing but slugs, frogs, and nasty beasts like dementors and werewolves. As to the killers I think we've taken care of them now. I thought you only had a herd of deer in there, not centaurs?"

"Well I will tell them that once we're done here. I don't like to mention them as they like to keep to themselves."

"Did you bring me back anything from the creatures you killed? I'll give you an extra 60 gold per creature."

"Skrall, do we have the werewolf we killed? We probably should've picked up a slug as well." Althior whispers to Skrall.

"I just happen to have one werewolf paw, and a dementor's cowl." Skrall hands the limb and hood over to Grogan "Sorry Althior, there wasn't anything left of the slugs to bring back. Now is there anything else we can do fer you my good man?"

"Okay and extra 120 gold is in order. Yes you each need to pick a bomb, and then you can be on your way back to the hall."

Party:

img_2807.jpg

Skrall

Gold: 273

Inventory: Hunters Crossbow (WP: 6 + 4 against beasts), Gear (WP: 2), Potion (2), Remedy, Tonic, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Skeleton Decoy, Smelling Salts

althiorfinnegan2.jpg

Althior Emorith
(played by K-nut)

Level 14 Mage

Gold: 518

Inventory: Dragoro (WP:3), Diamond imbued Dagger (Light elemental WP:5), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Tonic x2, Shovel, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Grand Tonic, Saphire, Smelling Salts

heroicarpgcharacter.jpg

Arasmyth RuGard
(played by Kadabra)

Level 7 Mage

Inventory: Crystalline Staff (WP: 3), Sapphire (Wind), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Robe of Magi (Blocks 3 damage), Topaz, Smelling Salts

img_5038_-_copy.jpg

Bob
(played by Sirius Black)

Level 6 Mage

Inventory: Snake Staff (WP: 3), Ruby/fire Opal/ice Elemental gems, Shovel, Smelling Salts, Scroll of Sealing

dscf0014.jpg

Dyric Rone
(The Legonater)

Level 6 Rogue

Power: 11

Health: 8/12

Gold: 283

Inventory: Double Chain Whip (WP: 5), Throwing Knife (WP: 3), Longsword (WP: 3), Venom, Smelling Salts, Loaded Die

ava-namyrra.jpg

Namyrra Uq
(played by Quarryman)

Level 11 Mage

Gold: 295

Inventory: Lullaby wand (WP: 5, sleep-effect), Bone-staff (WP: 3), Amethyst (Darkness), Opal (Ice), Emerald (Wood), Ruby, Tonic, Venom, Bedroll, Smelling Salts, Scroll of Blindness

"Alright you three may leave for the hall. The house of Hinkwell thanks you for your help."

Party:

img_2807.jpg

Skrall

Inventory: Hunters Crossbow (WP: 6 + 4 against beasts), Gear (WP: 2), Potion (2), Remedy, Tonic, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Skeleton Decoy, Smelling Salts, Holy Bomb

althiorfinnegan2.jpg

Althior Emorith
(played by K-nut)

Level 14 Mage

Gold: 518

Inventory: Dragoro (WP:3), Diamond imbued Dagger (Light elemental WP:5), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Tonic x2, Shovel, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Grand Tonic, Saphire, Smelling Salts, Water Bomb

ava-namyrra.jpg

Namyrra Uq
(played by Quarryman)

Level 11 Mage

Gold: 295

Inventory: Lullaby wand (WP: 5, sleep-effect), Bone-staff (WP: 3), Amethyst (Darkness), Opal (Ice), Emerald (Wood), Ruby, Tonic, Venom, Bedroll, Smelling Salts, Scroll of Blindness, Holy Bomb

"Yes it is, you may have any bomb you want. You may leave as well."

Party:

img_5038_-_copy.jpgBob (played by Sirius Black)

Level 6 Mage

Inventory: Snake Staff (WP: 3), Ruby/fire Opal/ice Elemental gems, Shovel, Smelling Salts, Scroll of Sealing, Holy Bomb

"Alright you three may leave for the hall. The house of Hinkwell thanks you for your help."

"Good bye mr Grogan, hopefully we'll meet again some time." :classic: Feeling some alone-time might be in order Namyrra decides to walk back to Heroica Hall on her own.

"Yep here ya go. You may leave now as well."

Party:

heroicarpgcharacter.jpgArasmyth RuGard (played by Kadabra)

Level 7 Mage

Inventory: Crystalline Staff (WP: 3), Sapphire (Wind), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Robe of Magi (Blocks 3 damage), Topaz, Smelling Salts, Water Bomb

"Very well, Mr. Grogan. We are glad we could be of some help."

With that Skrall walks after Namyrra, keeping a respectful distance and pondering upon the events of the past quest.