Sign in to follow this  
TheBrickAvenger

The Hunt For Redcoats

Very nicely done, I love the musketeer guy, ands that pose, is just perfect for him.

Very well photographed as well.

Great use of the PotC and PoP torsos and minfig pieces into a non-pirates MOC. I think this would change some people's attitudes towards "fleshies"

Look for this item to be...

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

I like the minifigs here and the building is also nice. The shape of the MOC is quite original.

Also good job on the photograping.

The building could be more detailed, but now the focus lies on the action, and that's nice as well.

A well-deserved place on the blog :thumbup:

Characters :

sam2105.jpg

I hope you will like it ! Have fun with yours Lego :pir-laugh::pir-classic:

TheBrickAvenger

Very interesting! I would like to know, where do you get those musket and pistolet from? In which set? or it is non-Lego?

Very interesting! I would like to know, where do you get those musket and pistolet from? In which set? or it is non-Lego?

The musket is from the collectible mini figure series 4. I'm not sure about that pistol.

col04-3.jpg?1

The musket is from the collectible mini figure series 4. I'm not sure about that pistol.

Not quite right... the musketeer is holding a sword called an "epee"

I am pretty sure the pistol and the musket are "non Lego" and are from brickarms. I do not know if they are in production though.

Edited by ZCerberus

This is a great moc! The choice of using just a few colours works well here, as the tan building with the dark brown roof really stands out and looks great with just the right amount of detail. The figs are also nicely done, plus its nice to see some mocs with fleshies for a change. Nice work

Very nice! Your minifigs are really good! :pir-classic:

I am pretty sure the pistol and the musket are "non Lego" and are from brickarms. I do not know if they are in production though.

They are still prototypes. I know this for a fact.

They are still prototypes. I know this for a fact.

Thanks Ratshot. I still prefer to use "real" Lego, and it seems to me that a lot of the items on brickforge and brickarms are getting Lego versions in the collectible minifig series now. With that said, I do think those guns look good enough to be on the site for sale in their current state.

Edited by ZCerberus

Not quite right... the musketeer is holding a sword called an "epee"

Oh, I stand corrected, they do look extremely similar to my defense :pir_laugh2:

Very good floor technique, seen that a couple of times now. Maybe there is a little too much tan on that building, but I'm not quite sure. The custom pistol land musket both look amazing! I also have to say that your minifigs are really nicely put together! Great torsos and faces! Fleshies are used to great effect on this forum lately!

Now as a motive, hunting Redcoats comes in very handy! :shark: