whung

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 7 Discussion

Wow! Thanks, whung! Those figures looks amazing! :wub_drool:

Here are my thoughts on each individual 'fig:

Geek: Love the new torso, face, and cup prints! Is that the CW Obi Wan hair in black, or is it a new hairpiece? I'm pretty sure it also appears in the largest Dino set.

Bride: It's great to finally get a wedding gown and veil, and I believe that's a new hairpiece! Also, I love the new 'holdable' flower stems. :thumbup:

Stunt Driver(?): Great looking figure, and I'm excited to see the Mechanic's hair in a new color!

Female Viking: I'll bet that hairpiece will be popular for opera MOCs! :grin: If my eyes don't deceive me, I believe that's a new sword!

Jungle Boy: The torso print with the shark tooth necklace is pretty nice, but the rest of the figure is re-used. This one's a pass for me.

Bunny Suit Guy: Pretty soon we're going to be able to create a zoo out of just minifigures! :grin: The headpiece and the torso print are great!

Olympic Swimmer: Very nice! It looks to me like that gold medal is a separate piece.

Male Tennis Player: The first Tennis Player was one of my favorites from S3, so I'm very happy to see another one! The torso and leg prints with the Lime Green stripes are gorgeous, and the Earth Blue racket and the S6 Pajama Kid's hair in Tan are wonderful! One of my favorites this series!

Female Punk Rocker: I love the pink 'anime' hair, and it's nice to get an electric guitar in a new color!

Aztec Chief: Easily the highlight of this series! The gold spear, the printed shield, and the eagle headdress are all awesome accessories!

Bagpiper: I love the bagpipe and the kilt!

Space Marine: Truly awesome figure, and in Earth Blue, too! I'll definitely be picking up at least one of these.

Hippie: The brown hair with the headband is amazing! And like I said before, I love the flower stem mold.

Evil Knight: Very nice figure, but I'm not much one for castle. This one's probably another pass for me.

Red Riding Hood: Love the basket and the red hood! I wonder if this cape is smaller than standard capes to accommodate her short legs? Regardless, this is a great 'fig.

Poseidon: Great combination of parts, and I love the coral crown! That mermaid tail will make him the easiest to find! :grin:

I think the rocker female was designed by a child of the 80s... she is very Jem and the Misfits (which is awesome, I loved the show and the dolls).

Wow. I seriously need the space marine and the Aztec Warrior.

Lets hope you don't live close to me :wub_drool: That space marine is AMAZING, and the Aztec Warrior is AMAZING, everything else is outstanding but not what I'm looking for.

WOOOOOWW!! this series rock!!!! Mazing new figures!!!

a lot of new accessory, like new flowers, new hairs, new swords, new medal and crown!!! wow!! simply amging!! I thinks that series is one of the best! Tarzan, neerd gy, bride female, rock female, bunny guy, olympic swimmer, tennis man, little red rididng hood, Poseidon, black night, hippy-man, space-marine man and Bagpiper are a must have!!!! thanks again for the pic!

:wub: I need to see the Black Knights crest!

I believe I've seen the head of a Lego Snake on the crest, but it could be only imagination.

I wonder if this cape is smaller than standard capes to accommodate her short legs?

It is the same style cape the jawas had in the SW sets.

-Omi

:wub: :wub: :wub: Can't... stand... this... too... many... awesome news... in very... few time...

Speechless :drool: I'll comment when I have overcome the shock. :classic:

Edit: Don't know if you noticed it too, but the same site has images of series 6. :wub: Digging these all the way. I can't possibly collect all next year's awesome minifigs! :wacko:

Edited by johnnyvgoode

Wow things really do move fast in minifigure land! :wub:

Such stunning additions! The Aztec eagle warrior is wonderful and the space marine, black knight and viking woman are absolute marvels for us historic theme nutters! :grin:

Every single figure ha s a lot to offer both in terms of ideas, parts and character! Well done Lego; your finest creation of the last 5 years!

This series is a total WOW :oh:

I have to say my favorites are:

Aztec warrior

Programmer

Neptune

Bunny

Bride

Hippie

Dark Knight, this one has new shield???

Awesome series, and what a surprise to get the picture! I wasn't yet expecting at all.

My only gripe would be that they chose to do kilt differently in series 6 & 7, as the highlander has a printed kilt and the bagpiper a cloth piece. :sceptic:

Dark Knight, this one has new shield???

I think it's the highlander sword from Series 6, though the dark knight's sword is probably of a darker colour.

Holy crap. Little Red Reading Hood, Jem from the Holograms, Evel Knievel, and Bill Lumbergh from Office Space.

BEST. WAVE. EVER.

IMPRESSIVE!!!

Sweater vest nerd - Makes a cool Clark Kent!

Bride - Wonder how different it is from the wedding cake toppers.

Stuntman - That mustache is legendary!

Female Viking - Cool to see the gladius in flat silver.

Jungle Man - Makes a cool barbarian.

Rabbit Suit - Just wish it was pink!

Swimmer - Wonder if that is a new swim cap mold.

Male Tennis Player - Meh, but nice modern hair. Same as sleepy in series 6?

Female Punk Rocker - My daughter is going to go NUTS.

Aztec Warrior - AWESOME!

Bagpiper - AWESOME!!! Love the hat! Hooray for more castle friendly hats!

Future Soldier - Meh.

Hippy - Super meh.

Evil Knight - Armor and dark longsword and leg printing! Wonder if there is torso printing. Would be useful for army building if so.

Little Red Riding Hood - AWESOME!

Triton - Super nice!

Edited by UsernameMDM

I LOVE this series. Because the space soldier is the only fig that interests me and he should be easy to feel. So I will hopefully get 10 or 15 of them.

I mean, really, SPACE SOLDIER

Series 7 > Series 4/5 combiined.

It seems they hit a little lull and now with 6 and 7 they are stepping up their collective GAME!

I'm pretty sure the bride has the same torso that has the one that comes with the wedding topper (which really sucks, as I just ordered one yesterday on bricklink and payed 20 bucks for it!!!!!!)